The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be those giant bugs in Morrowind, which we can board and fly on them??

please add them ZOS!!!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Will there be those giant bugs in Morrowind, which we can board and fly on them??

please add them ZOS!!!
    Silt striders? They can't fly. They stride.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will the DK ability 'Flames of Oblivion' go back to an AoE that scales with max resource + increases DoT damage given by DK specific abilities by a percentile? Many others including myself on the PTS forums have been asking for it to become an AoE again. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghrimn wrote: »
    Will the Warden Class pet always be a bear, or will we be able to have a different animal, such as a wolf or a hawk?

It seems to be that the bear will be the only permanent pet. The other animals seem to be short timed companions or just part of the animations of your skills.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    - Are you guys going to increase the collectibles cap in houses? Stonetooth fortress has so much space, but it only allows 8 total pets and mounts, and even the inn room should be able to hold more than two dogs.

- There was a thread recently about suggestions for ESO Plus; have you guys been deciding anything about that?
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
    Options
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we hear about usable weapon racks armor mannequins beds that give a bonus to do jewelry display cases. Or anything that makes us go back into houses after they have been prettied up.

I mean the bank will still be superior in that you can access the bank on any character and it's all listed there. So people will still buy your bank space. But you gotta give us a reason to physically go to our houses...
    Options
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    I play ESO on XBox using the disc. If I buy the Morrowind digital collector's upgrade, will I still need the disc?
    PC: @Cyffr
    Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All server went down what happend
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Will housing caps ( esp large ) be raised this year?
    - Will players be able to set more than one house to be visited (2-3 would be great?
    - Are you guys thinking of a ship for a house?
    - Are you going to add walls and doors to the furnishings store?
    - Are you going to release gifting items etc, this year?

Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    When will the new dyes be out in game?
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    - Will housing caps ( esp large ) be raised this year?
    - Will players be able to set more than one house to be visited (2-3 would be great?
    - Are you guys thinking of a ship for a house?
    - Are you going to add walls and doors to the furnishings store?
    - Are you going to release gifting items etc, this year?

this

+storage
    Options
  • Ranger_SamII
    Can we get some magicka morphs for the other weapons possibly? Staves are boring. Bow Mage or Battle mage would be so awesome if they were a thing. It would also add some more diversity to the game
    Options
  • ObsidianKaesken
    Is there any way that you guys can provide some sort of payment feature at the Ritual Site when players decide to sell Werewolf/Vampire bites to prevent players from scamming other players?

Still have the option to Devour them for those who offer for free but somehow have an option to request gold in return for the Devour.

My brother was almost scammed recently by a player Werewolf who attempted to tell him that with the new update they did not need to go to the Ritual Site to be transformed. Luckily, I was there to tell him that's not how it works and the scammer was unsuccessful.
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point of no stam regen in block if you can pot or use constitution passive?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • wccoyote
    wccoyote
    Soul Shriven
    I have ordered the new expansion for my ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - Collector's Edition - Windows
    I have the Digital Online Empire Edition of the game.
    I ordered now the Physical Copy of the game? Is that going to work??
    When i try to redeem my original code for the empire edition (Yes,the Physic one ) it says my code is not reliable for it?

Can you answer me this quetion please

Willem Glas
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok ive been thinking its kinda odd that vampires only have 2 skills and 1 ultimate so i have an idea for 2 others skill

Summon gargoyle were a vamp can summon a much weaker version of the gargoyle

Blood bomb this takes advantage of vampire stages basically all the stored blood you took from enemies gets turned in to a powerful ball of blood that can be shot at enemies each shot increases the vamp stage and gets significantly weaker per stage the reason its so powerful is because by the 4th stage its not worth using as it drains your own blood reducing health
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
    Options
  • AoDD33pfri3d
    AoDD33pfri3d
    ✭✭✭
    Will you ever include children NPCs? It's a little weird that there are none in the game. Even Skyrim had them. I keep seeing these bassinets in houses but I never see any babies or children.

How about when your married you can have a little one?
    Options
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    Please give players the ability to choose which level of materials they are farming for (assuming at least they have the skill for it). I think a Master Blacksmith would have the skill to find Iron Ore if he looks for it. While it's nice to not be limited to farming in specific zones anymore for particular materials, it would be helpful to find the materials I need at least somewhere (without having to reset my skills). Thanks.
    Options
  • ketermuls
    ketermuls
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please make it so books can actually be places in bookshelves?
    Options
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ketermuls wrote: »
    Can you please make it so books can actually be places in bookshelves?
    This. So, so much. Surely there has to be a way to make this work so that a reasonable quality of books can be placed on shelves to make them look like they have a function and a purpose. Some interaction with books would be really useful. Please, i'm begging you, make this happen! Don't ruin Homestead for me....
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
    Options
  • Haru_Iluvatar
    Haru_Iluvatar
    Soul Shriven
    I have two main questions
    1) do you need to buy crowns to get a house
    2) will I be able to take my current character into the Morrowind game?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two main questions
    1) do you need to buy crowns to get a house
    2) will I be able to take my current character into the Morrowind game?
    @Haru_Iluvatar
    1) No, you can also buy houses with in-game gold
    2) Yes
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone in the devs notice that red dyes on Glass heavy, Mercenary heavy, Thieves Guild heavy, and Dark Brotherhood heavy produce pink instead of red? Can someone fix the colors on the dye system? Incorrect colors plus being sick of red weapons brings the cool factor down on being able to customize your characters. Also if you can't tell, everyone is sick of red/pink weapons. Can someone get weapon dyes please? It took you a year after armor dyes to install shield dyes. Please don't give us even more years before you realize you can change the color of weapons.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • charlmgn
    charlmgn
    ✭✭✭
    Please remove or increase the maximum guild member limit. There are few enough decent guild traders out there, and we can only sell through the traders (unless we want to continually shout out in zone). Thanks.
    Options
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Hello ZOS_GinaBruno, I'm a little concerned about the huge difference in duration between the bow passive hasty retreat and the new DK major expedition buff. One lasts only 2 seconds where as the other lasts a whole 6 seconds. If possible, please re consider balancing them both out.
    Options
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Question, if I play on PS4 how do I port my characters and gear over to PC or Xbox Scorpio?
    Options
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    Dreddlock- wrote: »
    Question, if I play on PS4 how do I port my characters and gear over to PC or Xbox Scorpio?

I don't believe you can tbh.
    "Darth Apache XB1, NA, AD, StamBlade, DW/Bow"
    Insurrection - The Eye - The Nightshade Consortium
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Vitalist
    Vitalist
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, everybody!
    If it isn't difficult, answer please questions of the beginner:
    1) Where and how it is better to compare DPS from abilities and rotation? If it matters - I use Pet Build;
    2) With Treasure Map (and other map) - I can remove them from inventory if I didn't take away them yet?
    3) Trophy - I can remove these items from inventory after receiving? I can not use them (to add to a collection?).
    Thanks!
    Options
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys plan on fixing the current state of the in-game economy after the huge gold-drain housing currently is (not to mention the master-writs / furniture crafting)?

(For everyone's info: the economy around trader has completely come to a halt, due the high demand of the new crafting-materials for furniture and the lack of spendingmoney after buying a house.)
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens to pets, costumes, titles, etc. when your ESO+ expires and you don't have the DLC purchased for it either? Can you still use those things?
    @PelinalWhitestrake Yes, you can still use all the items etc. you get from DLCs, you just can't access the content zones any more.
    Edited by Enodoc on February 15, 2017 12:32PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.