Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PTS Patch Notes v2.7.0 (Homestead)

• Gift_Of_Galadriel
    They should not nerf the proc crits. They should instead nerf the tanks who can survive over 15 players constantly ontop of them for over 5 minutes.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vythri wrote: »
    I honestly unsubbed until things change. I'm done.

If it weren't for the fact that I really need the Crafting Bag, then I would drop my subscription too. That is, unless I just decide to play some other game. Then maybe I would resume ESO after ... when? .... what? .... why? ...

The ESO developers have yet to realize that you cannot have the same abilities for PvP and for PvE. You cannot have the same set procs, or the same buffs and debuffs.

They are entirely different games. Very few abilities, buffs and debuffs can be designed to have the same effect upon both PvP and PvE. If you change anything to introduce a better "balance" between player characters in PvP, you will inevitably alter the "balance" between the same player-characters and the NPCs which they fight in PvE.

When all is said and done, the only solution is to have different skill sets as well as gear for PvP and for PvE respectively -- especially for set procs, as well as for buffs and debuffs. You had just as well have different Racial attributes for the respective classes, and/or different classes, too. For example, a Battlemage for PvP, a Sorcerer for PvE. They both use Magicka, and usually engage in combat with ranged weapons instead of melee weapons. But that is where the similarities end.

Unless and until that is done, no one will be satisfied or particularly happy. We will all continue wasting our time and effort attempting to develop characters for the best performance of their role as it is possible for them to do. That becomes and remains a fool's errand while the ZO developers keep seeking solutions that they are not at all likely to ever find, for no one else has ever found them yet for their games.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Find homes scattered across Tamriel, make sure you have the prerequisites, and purchase them for in-game gold.
    First, you must find the home in-game, click on the door, and follow the purchasing instructions.
    Most homes require you to complete certain prerequisites before you can purchase them for gold. For example, to purchase the Daggerfall Covenant Manor, you must have previously completed the Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant achievement.
    You must own the Imperial Edition version of ESO in order to purchase any Imperial homes.
    Homes can be purchased for crowns at any time, bypassing the above requirements.

(1) There should never be any "prerequisite" for buying any Homestead. It inherently discriminates between players who have the time to make the effort to satisfy the prerequisite(s), and players who do not have enough playing time for a fair opportunity to make it worthwhile, whether feasible. Even requiring a player to accumulate enough Gold Pieces to purchase a Homestead after acquiring an "inn-room(s)" can readily become discriminatory in that respect.
    This is exactly how player houses worked in Skyrim. In order to buy a house, you had to be a respected member of the local community who has proven themselves. This is great for immersion, and if you don't care for the immersion, you can ignore it and buy the home with Crowns. Although I do agree that with these prerequisites, and the added gold cost of furnishing, the up-front gold cost for the larger houses should be 30-40% lower.

At the beginning, ZO repeatedly declared that The Elder Scrolls Online is NOT Skyrim -- until they eventually decided to re-make the game to One Tamriel. They decided to make it more like Skyrim because Skyrim was discovered to be the primary competitor to TESO.

Frankly, I have not appreciated or enjoyed many "adjustments" which the developers made to transmogrify ESO to One Tamriel. If I want to play Skyrim, then I already have it installed, including its Homestead DLC (although I never played with that DLC).

For what is has been worth -- not much at all now, apparently -- I've been leveling an Imperial Stamina DPS Templar and a Breton Magicka Healing Templar during the New Life Festival. I also have an Imperial Sorcerer and a Breton Sorcerer, both now Level 50 CP 580+ after reaching VR 16 before the Character Level system was revised.

Now the Update 13 changes made for Templars, as well as for Sorcerers and Destruction Staff abilities and passives, on the whole, apparently make every hour that I have played the game during the past two years a big, fat, waste of time and effort. No one can ever reach a goal when those who control the game design continue to move the goal-posts. The ZO developers seem intent upon making changes for the sake of making changes, simply to justify their paychecks and for no other evident reasons, really.

That said, the most immersive ESO experiences for me have been in pursuing quests, and in exploring and fighting in delves and dungeons, etc., in the pursuit. The underlying stories -- imbued with the "Lore" -- is what I find most interesting and fascinating. For each quest, I want to see how the story ends. :wink:

Sometimes, though, I just "pick a direction and run" to see whatever discoveries I might make. I enjoy "filling in the map" and turning the black symbols into white ones. I enjoy fighting World Bosses and Dolmens in groups, and sometimes group with others for dungeons. Usually I enjoy solving puzzles, too, and my characters seek and collect Lorebooks, whether Eidetic or for Shalidor's Library. Albeit, I find the Thieves Guild and Assassins Guild quests boring and ill-designed. My characters are neither thieves nor murderers, but fight for liberty, for justice, and to relieve suffering and oppression of the innocent.

ESO "achievements" as such don't contribute anything to MY immersion in the game. That record certainly does not acknowledge many of my activities and accomplishments during the course of play. Such as there are, many hours of time and effort are summarized with a token worth maybe "10 Points", or "50 Points" at most. So, when I look at "Achievements", what I see are mostly dark squares with a few lit here-and-there. Most of the dark ones are just stunts which often require "whack-a-mole" grinding, or significantly changing the build of a character, to satisfy. They are rarely, if ever, satisfied unless a player specifically chooses such an achievement to accomplish.

The fact that "achievements" determine which colors a player can use to dye a character's armor is one feature that I have come to detest. There are, of course, players who play for the sake of maximizing their achievement scores. There are guilds in which that is the focus of their common activity -- just as there are PvP guilds, dungeon-and-trial guilds, trading and merchandising guilds, "social" guilds, "role-playing" guilds, etc. Now, we will have guilds dedicated to acquiring and furnishing Homesteads.

As to whether being "a respected member of the local community who has proven themselves" justifies prerequisites for purchasing a Homestead with Gold Pieces: since when has a wandering adventurer (whether evil bad-ass, or heart-of-gold care-bear) ever been a member of any "community"?? My characters are not family men, career hounds, or entrepreneurs. At best we are a band of companions set out upon a common quest.

Regardless, the point remains: the few prerequisites which I've seen thus far appear to be newly-introduced achievements which no player's character has had an opportunity to satisfy. Accordingly, they have been implemented as an incentive for the player to spend DOLLARS to BUY CROWNS and use them to purchase the Homestead, in order to "bypass" spending a lot of time and effort to satisfy the prerequisites. You won't be doing much of anything else for a while if you want to buy a Manor.

So, I think that I'll just keep my Gold Pieces and my US Dollars and settle for a room in an inn. By the way, I don't see any "apartments" for sale in the Crown Store, just small, medium, and large homesteads. I don't know whether they actually exist in the game.

Last, whether least: the Homestead feature reflects all of our snobbish middle-class American cultural assumptions about who should and can own real property embedded in its design. That is quite an amusing, and sad, contrast to the violence and wanton disregard for life, and the eye-wink disrepect for personal property, which are reasons that ESO is such a popular fantasy.

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank-you for your replies to my questions. In my humble opinion, Gina Bruno needs the services of an experienced editor (such as myself :wink: ).
    Also, there is no mention of any "private island" about which representations were made in the initial promotion of the Homestead feature.
    The private island is Crown Store exclusive, and is available on the PTS for testing.

Hmmm ... I have looked at all of the Notable Houses on the PTS Crown Store, and I have not recognized any separate listing or category for the Private Island. Perhaps it is one of those, but it is difficult to identify which.

The "Grand Topal Hideaway" (Grahtwood) is one of the two "featured" offerings, but as far as I can see, it is not an island, just an isolated part of an ocean shoreline which is accessed with a small boat. It is also listed among the Notable Houses. (One of my characters has explored it on the PTS.)

So far, I have not seen a Notable House that looks anything like the Trees in which the Wood Elves live.

Also, I have not attempted to locate the Private Island "in game", and, from what has been written about it, I don't think anyone is likely to be able to find it.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless, the point remains: the few prerequisites which I've seen thus far appear to be newly-introduced achievements which no player's character has had an opportunity to satisfy. Accordingly, they have been implemented as an incentive for the player to spend DOLLARS to BUY CROWNS and use them to purchase the Homestead, in order to "bypass" spending a lot of time and effort to satisfy the prerequisites. You won't be doing much of anything else for a while if you want to buy a Manor.
    Not so. The achievements are all the ones that you get for completing certain quest chains in the base game, and have been there since launch (except the ones that also give a dye, which have been there since Update 3).

Thank-you for your replies to my questions. In my humble opinion, Gina Bruno needs the services of an experienced editor (such as myself :wink: ).
    Also, there is no mention of any "private island" about which representations were made in the initial promotion of the Homestead feature.
    The private island is Crown Store exclusive, and is available on the PTS for testing.
    Hmmm ... I have looked at all of the Notable Houses on the PTS Crown Store, and I have not recognized any separate listing or category for the Private Island. Perhaps it is one of those, but it is difficult to identify which.

The "Grand Topal Hideaway" (Grahtwood) is one of the two "featured" offerings, but as far as I can see, it is not an island, just an isolated part of an ocean shoreline which is accessed with a small boat. It is also listed among the Notable Houses. (One of my characters has explored it on the PTS.)
    Grand Topal Highway is the private island. If you look on it's map in-game, you can see that it's got water on all sides.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    When you scroll through the list pops up crafting bug.
    38c2369dad5b2964f74de169983681.png
    c9bb377745466a426c1e79650ec720.png

Additionally, I would like to make comments and suggestions:
    1. fix bug with running while mounted
    d4a8f31978a2d161deac8a53d0fb6c.png

2. disable animation for the character:
    -use maps
    -use bag
    -etc. at a time when the character while mounted.

3. To avoid breaking game balance do that:
    - Story quests alliances were available, not all at once, and opened as the story of passage;
    - Story quests other alliances were not available until you have completed the previous stories - the story of his alliance > quest Cadwell`s Silver > Cadwell`s Gold;
    - Coldharbor and Craglorn should only be available upon reaching certain conditions by the participant:
    -- Coldharbor - after passing through the opening storyline quests in Coldharbor (can not remember his name, given by ~ 45 level);
    -- Craglorn upon reaching level 50 character.

4. add to Crown Store in the category "Style Parlor" sub "Tattoo".

Edited by mainarhont on January 7, 2017 3:59PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mainarhont wrote: »
    - Story quests other alliances were not available until you have completed the previous stories - the story of his alliance > quest Cadwell`s Silver > Cadwell`s Gold;
    - Coldharbor and Craglorn should only be available upon reaching certain conditions by the participant:
    -- Coldharbor - after passing through the opening storyline quests in Coldharbor (can not remember his name, given by ~ 45 level);
    They're not going to put back in these restrictions after just removing them all. They need to update in-game lore to match the changes, not revert the changes.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 7, 2017 2:12PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Ninane
    Ninane
    So far, I have not seen a Notable House that looks anything like the Trees in which the Wood Elves live...

I know! I don't want to live in a pod! I thought the treehouses would be...well, in trees. I was disappointed by this as well.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I wanted the home in Stros M'kai that is on it's own island. Is it not available? Is that the one that will be released in the Crown store later? If so when do you expect it to be released? Please respond, as that is the home I want. Thanks so much Gina!

yes, the house on the island will be crown store only
  • Delegator
    Delegator
    ✭✭✭
    The sorc pet changes are a start, but really if you want pet builds to be more than a small niche, their damage and crit need to scale off whichever character ability is higher (Magic or Stamina). The damage of pets for stam sorcs is pitiful, and even if buffed the slots being taken by pets would mean that raising the damage wouldn't be unbalancing -- it would be just a different play style.
  • mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    They're not going to put back in these restrictions after just removing them all. They need to update in-game lore to match the changes, not revert the changes.

But that breaks down the whole game logic.
    If the plot tasks alliances will be executed out of order, and chaotic, then the players will lose just a logical chain "where it all started and what all it is." As will become useless and quests Cadwell`s Silver & Cadwell`s Gold as players, and without them would be able to carry out any order story quests of all three alliances in any order.
    And the same Coldharbor, let the player come to pass without the quest, which should open access to it and how to understand the events occurring there? The storyline must be respected.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the plot tasks alliances will be executed out of order, and chaotic, then the players will lose just a logical chain "where it all started and what all it is." As will become useless and quests Cadwell`s Silver & Cadwell`s Gold as players, and without them would be able to carry out any order story quests of all three alliances in any order.
    And the same Coldharbor, let the player come to pass without the quest, which should open access to it and how to understand the events occurring there? The storyline must be respected.
    I don't disagree with that. You can see all of my thoughts on the story chains over here. But there are ways to keep ZOS' vision for One Tamriel and keep the story making sense. Aside from the things in that thread, the primary issue that needs to be addressed for that to work is telling players immediately, when they enter another alliance's territory, that some mysterious force is hiding their true colours from the major players of that alliance.
  • ketroc
    ketroc
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Fix proc sets the crit nerf did not fix the issue of how broken they are in pvp.

I dunno. It definitely helps and it may be enough. No crits is pretty massive. Then there is other fixes like viper not proccing off poisons etc. At a minimum, it's better than what we have now, but it also may be enough to make proc sets viable but not OP which should be the goal.

I really hope they focus on this too, as fixing proc sets will also help fix the disparity of too many heavy armor users. Without relying on procs for crazy damage, heavy armor will finally have a downside again.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: If you place items in your home when you are subbed (with a greater max allowed), what happens to those items when your sub ends?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Question: If you place items in your home when you are subbed (with a greater max allowed), what happens to those items when your sub ends?
    @Pandorii The items stay, but you can't add any more until you've removed enough to be under the lower cap level.
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must be totally inept but I am having trouble with attunable stations in my inventory. I travel to the location to craft the set. I stand right next to the Blacksmith Crafting station. I highlight the Attunable Blacksmithing inventory item. I press E. the icon displays the circle sweep like a watch second hand -- the Attunable disappears... There's nothing added to my inventory, my bank, there's no furniture item to place in my home. What am I missing?
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you add some more items such as:

Larger tents like field camps and some others seen in game. These can be placed in some of the houses with large land spaces.

Tombstones and graves.

More statues and monuments.

Balista, Treb and catapult.

Wood fences for exterior, stone walls for interior with doors.

Boats for houses like the Redguard Palace that has a pier.

As for possible future houses:

Small, medium and large Ships.
    Farm.

• Renoaku_ESO
    Renoaku_ESO
    ✭✭
    Can a person (Preview These) Before buying them?
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a to see a few old sets that people have highlighted as being unviable in either PvP or PvE being revitalized with some changes, like the Ice Furnace Set.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • stefanplc
    stefanplc
    Can anyone tell me if the "Tel Var First Armorer" and "Tel Var Second Armorer" also sell weapons or is it armors only? What is the price per piece of armor? Thanks!
  • Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Wrobel .Zos can we actually get a fixed to proc sets because as it is right now removing their ability to crit in PvP isn't going to solve the issue.Can we add additional battlespirt Nerf to damage proc set well their damage reduced by 75-80% in PvP or add a GCD so only 1 proc at a time.

This pretty much, pvp weakness seems to be divided between proc sets and tanks dealing damage, some tanks with proc sets (tremor)
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    nathan_bri wrote: »
    There should never be any "prerequisite" for buying any Homestead. It inherently discriminates between players who have the time to make the effort to satisfy the prerequisite(s), and players who do not have enough playing time for a fair opportunity to make it worthwhile, whether feasible.

I disagree. I like the fact that your new neighbors want you to have helped them out. It’s true to the Elder Scrolls spirit.

Well, then: when I began playing ESO over two years ago, I created one Imperial Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact) and one Breton Sorcerer (Daggerfall Covenant). After escaping from Cold Harbour, each one of them completed all the quests in their respective beginning zones that enabled them to move on to complete the quests for each of the other five zones in turn. Each one also entirely completed the Main Story quest line, the Mages Guild quest line, and the Fighters Guild quest line.

Along the way, each one also completed various and sundry "side quests" without connection to the primary quest lines. After killing Molag Bal and sparing all of Tamriel from the Planemeld, each one also completed the quests in the other two pacts which constitute the Cadwell's Silver and Cadwell's Gold quest lines respectively. Both also completed the primary quest line in Wrothgar.

Each one also conquered (often solo) each and every delve, each Public Dungeon, and all of the Dolmens in all of the zones, and many World Bosses in each and every zone, too. Then they proceeded to conquer many of the Group Dungeons in the Undaunted set, and one almost completed the main 10-dungeon quest chain for Craglorn, too.

Essentially, those two characters have been everywhere at least once and I have done almost everything twice. All of their "new neighbors" have already met them and known them to be heroes, for such folk have benefited from their courage, their compassion, their perseverance, and their martial and diplomatic skills.

In sum, short, and fine, they are not just Heroes for their respective alliances. They are known to one and all as heroic Saviors of all Tamriel. What have they left to prove to anyone?

But the Daedric Prince of Dollars and Greed known as Zenimax Online (or "ZO") has yet another scheme, one for selling "homesteads" in Tamriel to players for their characters to occupy and furnish. Neither you nor your characters have done anything to "deserve" the right to spend Gold Pieces to obtain such a homestead until they please that deity, have they?

@Flowergnome (post #615, January 6) had it right. Each and every Level 50 CP 160+ character that has done what mine have done should be awarded a Manor of the player's choosing at no cost, and a Title to go with it.

Whether we could make the same argument for PvP heroes in Cyrodil is a matter for another discussion.

Edited by Shadowshire on January 8, 2017 9:44AM

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    ( duplicate of message already posted .... this editing software has its problems)

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Do we post PTS bug reports on this forum thread, or is there another section and/or discussion thread in this section instead?

The content tree for bug reports in-game is wholly inadequate for reporting PTS bugs, and, frankly, too many things are omitted from it for reporting bugs in the software released live.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter.

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't disagree with that. You can see all of my thoughts on the story chains over here. But there are ways to keep ZOS' vision for One Tamriel and keep the story making sense. Aside from the things in that thread, the primary issue that needs to be addressed for that to work is telling players immediately, when they enter another alliance's territory, that some mysterious force is hiding their true colours from the major players of that alliance.

Mysterious, indeed, especially for Khajit, Argonian, or Orc characters. Each of the three Alliances is based upon its races. So any character should be able to identify an enemy upon sight, just from the other character's race. (There is a way to design the game differently, but it seems to be a mite late in the day to overhaul ESO in that regard.)

An Imperial character isn't fighting for the Empire and Empress Clyvia unless they are an NPC . Else, a player's Imperial character can fight in Cyrodil for one of the Alliances to seize the throne. Outside Cyrodil, they are diffidently accepted as a "free lance" without an allegiance -- so they are no one's enemy, but may become someone's ally.

• Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    HOMESTEAD
    Update 13 features Homestead – player housing is coming to The Elder Scrolls Online! As such, you may now acquire and decorate homes across Tamriel. Homestead features 39 homes spread throughout many zones in the base game. Homes can be found in a variety of interesting locations across Tamriel, and each is available for purchase.
    Specialty Furnishings
    Many types of housing objects have additional functionality when placed, including the following:
    • Attunable Crafting Stations
      • Attunable Crafting Stations can be purchased from Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator, in exchange for Writ Vouchers.
      • These items can be activated at any item set crafting site in the world, permanently attuning the station to the unique energies of that item set and binding the station to you.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    This is a half-truth, Ms Bruno. For the benefit of all players it is important to explain that you can only activate an attunable crafting station if your character has fully researched all nine traits. Specifically, my main character has been using Night Mother's Gaze medium armor for quite some time. Night Mother's Gaze requires six traits NOT nine. However on the PTS, my main character is unable to activate an attunable crafting station at the Old Inn Tavern in Reaper's March. On the other hand, my PTS Uber character experienced no difficulty whatsoever.

It makes absolutely no sense to me why this nine trait qualification has been placed on attunable crafting stations. I completely understand that the stations are not obtainable by any means other than the completion of Master Writs but consider for a moment that I can complete a Master Writ without having all nine traits of gear crafting researched.

This is a significant problem! It is also a problem that will push ESO Homestead into the "FAIL" category. I was very excited and looking forward to Homestead going live in February. You and the Zos team really need to understand that homes must be more than pretty. Homes must have functionality and turning on lights, sitting on chairs, extinguishing fires is not enough.

In conclusion, please revise this part of Homestead to open up a really wonderful feature to a significantly larger base of customers. The courtesy of a response on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • xarguideb17_ESO
    xarguideb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    Actually not scared shitless from this!

rejoice however! DKs need to be out of magicka and health to be viable at healing now instead of just out of the health!

ROFL. How can they nerf this ability?!
    This is definitely a mistake.
    It would work if the heal amount depended on max magicka.
  • Bal_Isra
    Bal_Isra
    ✭✭
    Jumping to Mournoth Keep failed from Cyrodiil. No error. Just no jump from crown store preview in Haderus (US/NA).
  • Victoria_Marquis
    Victoria_Marquis
    ✭✭✭
    (Looks at all the nerfing, *face palm* *sighs* lol, gose back to fishing, gathering resources and crafting.)

All classes are broken, can't play the game solo when a squirrel can kill you.
    Might as well avoid the mobs and just stand a round, avoid people at all cost and don't for the love of Mara enter PvP...
    See ya next month for new nerf day. (Walks off with middle finger in the air. Gabs pick, axe and fishing pole)....
    Edited by Victoria_Marquis on January 8, 2017 6:52PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bal_Isra wrote: »
    Jumping to Mournoth Keep failed from Cyrodiil. No error. Just no jump from crown store preview in Haderus (US/NA).
    That's probably intended. No quick escape from Cyrodiil.