Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Curious Experiment: AD ONLY

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ENFJ or ENFP
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    I wonder if I'm the only ENFP in the game? (ENFP-T)

Nope :)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the "questions" in this test seem a bit prejudiced in favour of people who work indoors, change workplace often, have children and socialize with a million other human beings. Which cannot possibly apply to any MMO-gamer.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin

As I'm unfamiliar with these categorizations I have the following questions:
    - What's the distribution among the different categories?
    - In what way should this be representative or make a statement about anything?

As I have no idea how the distribution among the categories is I come up with the following scenario:
    If 90% of the population (or the people who play this game) are "INFJ or INFP" you will have them lead AD, EP and DC. What sense would the result make in such a case?

Could you provide more info about these categorizations, some statistics and please explain what you're actually trying to achieve. Thanks. ;)
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on October 14, 2016 9:04AM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENTJ or ENTP
    ENTJ A
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One