Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

1-click report cheaters at a distance!

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

With the recent wave of exploiters that downloaded the latest version of <a popular cheat application> and think it makes them special, I thought it would be advantageous to bring a popular solution back into the hands of the concerned player base. I am speaking of the excellent (discontinued) addon FastReport by thelegendaryof.

With this addon it is possible to set a key bind that will open the report interface and auto-populate with the last targeted player name (for all those that try and hide with special characters), along with the zone, time, and location information. From there all you have to do is click "Ask for Help" on the right, select "Report Player," and copy the details to the appropriate fields.

(To copy, highlight the text on the left then hold the Control key and press C. To paste, click in the appropriate field, hold the Control key and hit V.)

I have updated this project for Thieves Guild, and will revisit once DB is released.

FastReport Continued

Simply download the above file and extract the folder to your \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\ directory. Alternately you can find and install it in Minion if you use that. Make sure it is checked in your addons list once you log in.

Go into your in-game control settings and find the FastReport section, and bind a key to use for reporting targeted cheaters.

Make sure to use it to report all the infinite ultimate losers you encounter!
Edited by Phinix1 on May 30, 2016 5:04PM
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't the addon' be placed in Minion ?
    I'm pretty sure a link to download a file *even if the first is linked to ESOUI, which is a trusted'ish source, the second can be on the very least seen as a something suspicious.

#EDIT
    You should fix that, i'm pretty sure you can get your Forum account 'officially warned' for this.
    2-
    added some clarification on linkz
    Edited by Lenikus on May 30, 2016 4:45PM
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    You should fix that, i'm pretty sure you can get your Forum account 'officially warned' for this.

I don't see where the TOS says that... As soon as I get permission I will upload to ESOUI.com.

• InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't the addon' be placed in Minion ?
    I'm pretty sure a link to download a file *even if the first is linked to ESOUI, which is a trusted'ish source, can be on the very least seen as a something suspicious.

#EDIT

Is minion open source? has anyone reviewed it? you know that such an application has more privileges on your system in comparison to an add-on (or at least should have)?

I mean "can be on the very least seen as a something suspicious." fits exactly a binary application downloaded from the internet for free, right? I'd definitely prefer the add-on as i can read every damn single line before running it.

edit:typo
    edit #2: more typos

edit #3: just saw that it is a dropbox link and not hosted on esoui. yes, esoui would be the preferred location. dropbox doesn't sound right at all
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on May 30, 2016 4:41PM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stuff i said.
    stuff you said ; edit #2: more stuff ; edit #3: another stuff
    Yea i fix'd that
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't the addon' be placed in Minion?
    Link updated. Now it can be.

Edited by Phinix1 on May 30, 2016 4:51PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're moving this discussion to the Add-ons forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated to correct for some undocumented API changes in the Dark Brotherhood update.

Addon is now fully functional again. See the "Useage" info on the main page for details.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.1.9.4:
    - Added option to show @accountname in HUD.
    - Added @account to report info.
    - Minor reformatting for HUD, report, elsewhere.