The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Break Free After Falling Off Your Mount

Zenetrax
Zenetrax
✭✭✭
Title says it all. Should be able to break free after falling off for that comeback. It's always like when you fall off you can ONLY just watch people burst you down like that shouldn't be.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zenetrax wrote: »
    Title says it all. Should be able to break free after falling off for that comeback. It's always like when you fall off you can ONLY just watch people burst you down like that shouldn't be.

No, there has to be a risk. ZOS even made avoiding dismount stuns easy mode when they allowed us to level both speed and endurance, now you want to completely remove it?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To many times I have hit people on their mount and they refuse to get off and to many times I have seen people mounted in dangerous high traffic areas if you ask me they deserve the death I don't get knocked off my horse cause i ride to avoid the ganks and the zergs it'll get better the longer you play don't worry.
    Smiff
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagree. This is a good mechanic.

- Adds a level of thought to the horse simulator.
    - Consequence for being careless.
    - It makes a mounts stamina level meaningful instead of just holding shift until you can't ride fast anymore.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soooo... how about break frees when feared on your mount? :lol:
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    IMO you shouldn't be able to break free but it should give cc immunity
  • Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    Idk it's pretty accurate, last time I fell off my horse I had to be picked up out of the dirt and it took about 5 minutes for me to get my crippled rear back in the saddle. Then 3 months to recover from the fracture in my elbow. Lawl.
    10/10 emurshons
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To many times I have hit people on their mount and they refuse to get off and to many times I have seen people mounted in dangerous high traffic areas if you ask me they deserve the death I don't get knocked off my horse cause i ride to avoid the ganks and the zergs it'll get better the longer you play don't worry.

War Mount?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously what this game needs is more CC. Especially unbreakable ones.

*facepalm*

CC breaking IS a penalty, it's a huge stam sink to mitigate falling on your ass. You want to know what easy mode is? Beating on an opponent who can't fight back because you've locked their controls with bogus mechanics. THATS easymode.
    Edited by Cathexis on June 1, 2016 3:24PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    Obviously what this game needs is more CC. Especially unbreakable ones.

*facepalm*

CC breaking IS a penalty, it's a huge stam sink to mitigate falling on your ass. You want to know what easy mode is? Beating on an opponent who can't fight back because you've locked their controls with bogus mechanics. THATS easymode.

Or just riding past a player at full speed who is attacking you, without actually being forced to dismount. Killing a player who was dismounted before he gets up isn't always that easy, too. And no, cc breaking is not a penalty, it provides immunity and is exactly what my stamina is there for in the first place. I wouldn't care about being dismounted at all if I could break the cc, because as it stands, I am trying to dodge attacks instead while I'm riding. You know, the other large stam sink that doesn't provide immunity.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU