The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Video Cheater Playing ! What do you guys think about it ?

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭

It happened just few minutes ago on True Flame

https://youtu.be/1cgkbrTG1vM

what do you guys think about it ?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice fireworks,enjoy your memorial day weekend.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread will be locked and forum ban incoming for naming and shaming. the cheater will continue to play or gets a 3 day ban. #zoslogic
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    damn dude, you dropped fast.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old vid
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows you gotta block those meteors. See it's just zos playing around with dynamic ult gen you did ask for it.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like an L2P issue to me... Jk Jk. I call for justice!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This player name pops up in another video

Can't post video on forums OP , that show names
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw this last night, a group member took five or six meteors in a row from a certain EP cheater.

Cheaters disgust me, DC fought EP all last night on TF and it was extremely fun. Some of those prolonged engagements over the mine would have gone our way without the meteor spam hack. They used it to chain nuke our healer and tank types.

Edit: I'm all about @FENGRUSH calling out people, names, and websites. If it means the PVP game goes up in flames before ZOS finally acts, so be it. That's on ZOS.
    Edited by Minalan on May 29, 2016 9:09PM
  • Vrog
    Vrog
    ✭✭
    Last night the same thing happened to me. 8 meteors were dropped on my by a DC player with this hack.

Players on all alliances have it now. Soon, who knows what other abilities will be exploited like this. People already macro light attacks in with every attack (not that we could do anything about it).

I'll try to catch some on video.
    Vrogme - EP Sorcerer
    Vrog-R - EP Sorcerer
    Vrog'em - EP Templar
    Vrogthis - AD Nightblade
    'Vrog - AD Templar
    You Seem Cold - DC Sorcerer
    Vrog's Magical Sword - DC Nightblade
  • Ampnode
    Ampnode
    ✭✭✭✭
    Entire Guild of Shadows is doing this, yes. They moved on to BDO recently. So they couldn't careless about ESO, and once they heard you could do this? It's been a meteorfest. Personally, I find it hilarious.
    PC NA - CP640+

Characters:
    Amp - Magicka Nightblade
    Amp - Magicka Sorcerer
    Amp - Magicka Templar
    Amp - Stamina Dragonknight
    Amp - Stamina Templar
    Amp - Magicka Dragonknight
    Amp - Stamina Sorcerer
    Amp - Stamina Nightblade
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh huh, "PC Master Race"
    Enjoy the broken exploits
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen some people bitching about hacks, when it's just a game mechanic. For example, I've been reported a few times for 'hacking death and coming back to life'. With the *** Phoenix five piece set proc....

But this is beyond that, it's clearly an issue with the server trusting the client when it says 'no problem dude! This player has loads of ultimate!'

Problem is, when they move that ultimate calculation all server side, it will slow the performance down even more in Cyrodiil. It will probably cause de-sync issues with ultimates, and ultimates will fail to fire off.

Why? Calculation Lag. Today the client just tells the server to fire the ability, and it clearly happens. After they fix this?
    Client: Hey server may I fire this ice comet?
    Server: Hold on, let me check... ***. There's like 80 players here asking for ***! Oh by the way you're dead. So. No.

Then we blame ZOS for a horrible game experience caused by, well us ultimately. That's humanity, you can trust the majority of us, but there's always someone trying to *** in the community drinking water.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    I've seen some people bitching about hacks, when it's just a game mechanic. For example, I've been reported a few times for 'hacking death and coming back to life'.

How do you know you were reported?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    I've seen some people bitching about hacks, when it's just a game mechanic. For example, I've been reported a few times for 'hacking death and coming back to life'.

How do you know you were reported?

Angry tells. "You're reported cheater! I hope you don't like your account!"
  • Mordiez
    Mordiez
    ✭✭✭
    Uh huh, "PC Master Race"
    Enjoy the broken exploits

nice try nub. they have quite the variety of exploits and "hacks" on your precious little underpowered xbox too.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    The nice thing about this sort of video's is that it explains why people can kill you by landing 4 or 5 skills on you in an instant. The server allows control of the game at client side, so when the lag between to players and the server is asymtrical, the player with the lowest lag has the advantage. No skill required at all.
  • Mordiez
    Mordiez
    ✭✭✭
    players should be put on blast anyway *** them
  • Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    first ban - 1 week, second - permaban.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vital mechanic breaks pvp? IMPOSSIBREW
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.