The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shameful Metoer cheats from a top EP guild NA Trueflame

• Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you make this cheat work?
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    I wonder how much sustain issues are actually from the CP system now.

Good question, I also wonder just how deep this rabbit hole really goes, how far back it goes, if me and mine may very well be the only upper tier players NOT using this cheat program in some fashion.

Ive always suspected some people of having an unfair advantage out there, I can usually tell a good build or something that should win a fight, or a good strat. But there have been instances were things happen that made not a lick of sense, and resulted in an outcome that really should not have happened.

Personally, I have always played legitimate. Even in single player games where you can get a game genie or a code to plug in to unlock weapons and stuff, it ruins games for me. The fallout from this might be enormous. There have always been those special players that seemed a whole tier higher than anyone else. Makes you wonder eh? From a peer review standpoint.

Certainly changes my perspective on the perma rollers.

This. ^^^^^
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I think has been overlooked in this situation is just how much further down the toilet game performance will go once Zose implements the inevitable ham-fisted fix to stop the cheat engine. If the performance after anti-botting code is anything to go by...
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Wargaard
    Wargaard
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Wargaard wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDML4qKekGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znZvXiU6f0E

Ban these idiots and FIX THIS PROBLEM. This is GAME BREAKING.

So tell me. Without these "idiots", who are blatantly and doing this openly (perhaps to prove a point?) how else would anyone know??
    I mean I haven't seen you (and many now vocal others) campaigning against the very prevalent speed hacks....
    Just sayin'.

On the other hand for the sake of the game ofc this needs to be fixed asap. Literally, ASAP.

Trying to prove a point? Are you serious?!

If you want to prove a point, then grab a friend and go out into some remote part of Cyrodiil and record a video explaining how your doing it. Then send said video to Zenimax; abusing it like this in a real battle is unacceptable.

Oh I'm sorry did seeing speed, infinite resource and ulti-spam hackers on live streams not do this repeatedly? Guess not. Shoulda got the whole community in an uproar by posting a random video about "how it works".

People would sure have taken the same notice of that..

Get it yet? ;)
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Ban these idiots and FIX THIS PROBLEM. This is GAME BREAKING.
    Don't worry, as soon as the mods wake up, these threads will be deleted and all the idiots complaining about the hackers will be forum banned.

Mission accomplished, problem solved.
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    This is just disgusting. I logged in and I found people discussing this in zone, and a player was giving out the name of the program. I was excited for some of the balance changes in DB, but I don't even want to pvp after seeing this. ZoS needs to take action or this could finally be the end of their pvp. I hope anyone stupid enough to use this is perma banned.

For the record. Removing these videos is not taking action. Fix your game, and ban these idiots.

This. One of the top EP players on NA PC TF was doing it yesterday all night long. Really *** pathetic and sickening to see.
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is the kicker to it:

For every hacker that is doing blatant and ridiculous things, there are probably a lot more than just beef up a little bit.

How you going to catch them? You know the 10% faster animation times 10% speed 10% regen or whatever values are possible with this hack engine?

So many of them fly under the radar, and they know it and talk smack on the forums about their pvp prowess... but it's not different than those doing ridiculous and noticeable things.

It's been a problem for a long time now... and many are suspect, but 100% of them will respond to any accusation with l2p noob.
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Something needs to be done about this right now. WE cannot afford to allow this crap to continue in the PVP community. There is more than enough evidence. Ban this exploiter and show us that Zenimax Online still gives two craps about our community. We have the names of the people and we need them banned. There is no ifs or buts or maybes or dont share this, this isnt a speed hack or some mitigation exploit, this is blatant spamming of ultimate that is game breaking.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    pead wrote: »

That one is even worse. But I'm glad there was karmic retribution at the end when someone meteor'd him and he fell (is that the right word? Can one fall if they've exploited the Z axis, and if a meteor hits a tree in the middle of a forest and no one is around to hear it ... does it make a sound? If so, what happens if they're playing ESO and in the middle of a keep battle where sound drops? Questions for the philosophers...).
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pead wrote: »

Wow thats pretty crazy to see it done so openly and clearly on a video. And this is an outside program that does this?

ESO is under attack. Time for extreme measures ZOS. THIS IS SCIPIO TELLING YOU ITS TIME!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow what a catastrophe
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    While we'd prefer you all send these videos to use via a PM, we are sending everything (video links, the link to the thread, and character names some did send privately) to our Support team. Thanks, guys. :) If you run into anyone else who you suspect is using external cheat programs, please send us video of the proof and a short explanation.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny thing is I caught this guy solo a couple weeks ago and he was an easy kill.

Guess it might be a bit more difficult this week!
  • holosoul
    holosoul
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    So the old meteor shower bug is back?

Don't expect anyone to get banned for it tough xD

@Master_Kas

This isn't the old meteor shower bug. This is the result of using an external program called [OMITTED PROG NAME] to freeze/set your stats in the system program memory.

It's only possible because ZO$ has zero client side memory validation and accepts all data sent by the client as "True and correct".

What the hell?
    That's the worst coding I've ever heard of in a AAA professional setting.
    I'm a senior programmer, and I've written several packet ordinate tables myself [i.e. void (*recv[256])(); ]
    I frankly can't even imagine accepting the client's information as truth, even in a UDP based performance architecture.
    The level of incompetence that demonstrates is frankly sickening.
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we'd prefer you all send these videos to use via a PM, we are sending everything (video links, the link to the thread, and character names some did send privately) to our Support team. Thanks, guys. :) If you run into anyone else who you suspect is using external cheat programs, please send us video of the proof and a short explanation.

Thanks for the quick response.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please make sure the company responds very clearly to this and let the community known that they have been banned. Zenimax needs to take a huge stand against this and be loud and clear that anyone caught doing this is instantly banned permanently, no exceptions.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please fix this soon . We are missing out on holiday weekend play time and rewards to get Kena gear
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jessica. I know its standard procedure for ZOS in these situations to go dark regarding results of actions against players, but in this case, because your game is currently vulnerable to an easily configured and readily available third party program...

You need to make a statement to the community, stickied and visible to all, that anyone using this is going to be permabanned, and put some fear into the hearts of the people who will see a slap on the wrist behind closed doors response, and say "hey i can get away with it"

You gotta do this, because its already spreading like wildfire in Cyrodiil, and examples need to be made to curb it until your engineering/programming team can secure the client vs the hack itself.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jessica. I know its standard procedure for ZOS in these situations to go dark regarding results of actions against players, but in this case, because your game is currently vulnerable to an easily configured and readily available third party program...

You need to make a statement to the community, stickied and visible to all, that anyone using this is going to be permabanned, and put some fear into the hearts of the people who will see a slap on the wrist behind closed doors response, and say "hey i can get away with it"

You gotta do this, because its already spreading like wildfire in Cyrodiil, and examples need to be made to curb it until your engineering/programming team can secure the client vs the hack itself.

I dont often agree with you Rylana, but man you are exactly right. They cannot do this behind the scenes, it needs to be loud and clear.
    Edited by forzajuve212 on May 29, 2016 5:12PM
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How about the people that aren't doing insane and obvious things to get themselves caught? These guys obviously don't care and are doing it for theatrics.

How many people are just jacking their stats a little for the advantage eh?

You can detect this crap without us capturing it on video right?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a holiday weekend, and I don't know how much research and work it will take to get it all fixed. But this demands a hot fix as soon as everyone gets back to the office. Can't wait for regular scheduled maintenance for a patch.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Course, one of the guys using it is in YOUR guild no?
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No 3 day bans here, ZOS, perma bans. If you don't respond properly to this situation, the majority of pvp population is
    g3slkoksaw2lvpapeo3l.gif
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not anymore.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not anymore.

Good thing DR took a stand against this. Much respect for that.
  • holosoul
    holosoul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like really the server doesn't even store the value of a player's ultimate in RAM and even 'check' it at all? it's just like "YA OK!" "Let's fire he says it's ok!!!"

Look at that guy straight up flying in the video

he's just like, my position is z + 1000 of the ground!!! Server: OK, have fun, not even gonna flag this as suspect.
    I thought the fix to teleport hacking was that you validate UDP movement?
    So you caused all this lag without even removing client trust?
    Your programmers are interns get out of here
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad I was leveling my templar yesterday. Look like I haven't missed anything worth participating in Cyrodiil.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not anymore.

Fair enough.

I think you are zergy, but I haven't seen ridiculous stuff from you and yours.

This discussion has been closed.