The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    All this internally stuff, just play on the live server instead of the Dev server but if they is no bugs on the dev server transfer all of us on that one and you can have the live.
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mysteri0n wrote: »
    All this internally stuff, just play on the live server instead of the Dev server but if they is no bugs on the dev server transfer all of us on that one and you can have the live.

It probably has to do with the number of players needed to stress the system and reveal the bugs.

But here is what I don't get. People used to ask all of the time for larger/more powerful servers for the live game, but were told repeatedly that it wasn't a hardware issue. That it was the code and people's internet connections, that more/better hardware wouldn't help.

Yet we are then told we can't have both EU and NA characters on the PTS because it is too small, that we can't have more than one PvP campaign or big stress tests because it is too small.

Hmm.

Soooo, why aren't they moving the PTS to a bigger sever so that more of the bugs are spotted before a major update goes live?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trinimac shoulders have a texture display bug.
    OU9kxW8.jpg
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Regarding the strafing problem, it basically looks like your player is running forward while moving sideways at high speed. I Experienced this on my Med Armor Orc DK alt at buffed speed (even without the final Swift and Med Armor sprint buffs) while leveling.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Trinimac shoulders have a texture display bug.
    OU9kxW8.jpg

Nah brah, those are your new wings.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We went through and checked the reports that were given a couple days ago so the list isn't up to date to what's there now, but let's begin:
    1. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended.
      [/i] [/color]

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I dont know what was your grade in elementary school in reading comprehension, but the guy stating the he is spamming AoE heals which only hits him, SO according to the patch notes and tooltip, since he is not hitting anyone else but himself, rapid should not be removed, SO according to my reading comprehension skill: This is NOT working as intended, BUT if you think it is working as intended PLS remove the whole rapid manouver from the game cause it is only good for playing horse simulator around Cyrodill.

You dont understand that am AoE heal that hits other players would count, BECAUSE IT TOUCHES OTHER PLAYERS. So any AoE, friendly or otherwise, would remove Rapid Maneuvers. The simple fact of it being an AoE, regardless of other players in the effected area, is what causes the removal of the buff.
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    My comment re: purifying light was completely ignored.

Why does a thread made by someone on console asking for a nerf for a skill qualify as a thieves guild bug?

Please remove #29

This skill is already nerfed 2 different ways in TG update it does not need to be double hit by Cyrodiil damage reduction on top of that.

How is this in any way a Thieves Guild bug?
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Client crashes every 20-30 min. We implemented a hotfix earlier this week that addressed a commonly occurring crash. This likely didn’t fix every crash issue, but are you guys still seeing very frequent crashing since then?
    The common random crashes have been sorta fixed, but some of them are still lurking around, or have crept back in. During a random vet dungeon run tonight (vEH, was also pledge), I had 2 crashes. First time was on 32-bit client (due to the random noise issues on 64-bit), 2nd time I was using 64-bit client. First time, everyone in group all crashed at same time, so it may be linked to server issues or ability combination? This was while fighting some of the trash outside the portal to Murklight boss. Second time was while fighting the Shadow Guard miniboss and adds (3 people affected, tank res'd us and we didn't wipe!). Both times, the game client FROZE (stopped responding), rather than giving an ESO crash report - Windows prompted to close the dead app instead. (PC, NA megaserver). Templar and sorc in party at minimum, don't recall the rest. Crash times were around 9:35pm and 9:45pm PST (Friday March 11). Reported as 160312-000111.

Note: I have also had occasional rare issues (since the hotfix) of game crashing while logging out or zoning, and also had once instance of an infinite load screen while zoning (well, after 10 min I just closed client and restarted). Had mainly been using 64-bit client at the time.
    Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. When will DK reflect be fixed? Sorcs can still hit DK's when wings are up with frags.
    2. Regen is broken... What the hell did you in this DLC patch?
    3. Crit rush / stampede broken and never was before. I have no nice response for this and shocked you can break a working ability like this.
    Options
  • LDK
    LDK
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by LDK on March 12, 2016 12:17PM
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm galloping in cyrodiil,open road,not a soul around a rapids wont cast or work,and when it does i move faster on foot. Oh yeah i gotta slow down for that pebble on the track. Why *** with simple stuff in the game? Are you not entertained by our angst towards lag enough?
    Options
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know.

*video courtesy of Hookgrin who has gone through the effort of recording, syncing, uploading this video for the other thread on this issue
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEz0KU1V3wE
    ZOS_DEVS wrote:
    (fingers in ears)

la la la la not listening
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know.

*video courtesy of Hookgrin who has gone through the effort of recording, syncing, uploading this video for the other thread on this issue
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEz0KU1V3wE
    ZOS_DEVS wrote:
    (fingers in ears)

la la la la not listening

feel the burn on that one devs?
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Adonikam wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Raizin wrote: »
    i cant believe ppl are still playing this game..... and willingly throw money at ZoS ...

Its beyond my brain ...

ZoS has not gotten a dime from me for in 9 months.

I'll be honest; I'm really close to canceling and just playing all my single player games
    Till CU; I've given ZoS well over a year at this point to fix pvp and make it at least bloody playable.. But the high ping and low fps is just awful.. There is a memory leak somewhere again and I'm not sure what's going it.. But fps slowly degrades to nothing.

BDO.

I'd rather put my nuts in a vice then play a grindy subpar korean MMO

The Division

I keep reading its pretty bad..I might try it out..i'm not sure...I know that I deleted my ESO and re-installed to see if it would help with the FPS issues (I felt like it did) but last night Ping on Trueflame at Glade was 600-900 the ENTIRE fight..it was downright impossible to do anything...
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FPS issues hotfixed? LOL.
    Options
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Haderus tonight we hit chalman, took the keep then went to repair the inner but was already 100%, still down and couldn't repair any further xD
    PC NA - @MercerESO
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Updated 1st post w/ Hookgrin's vid & Gina's replies.

Once again, thank you Gina for keeping us informed w/ these status updates. We all know you're going to take a lot of flak about a number of these bugs, but it's not directed at you personally. It's just that as players we are frustrated (a lot of these bugs were reported on PTS) and still hope for this game to improve.

Totally understand. We'll make another pass of the additional details and newer reports early next week - thanks for staying on top of this thread and updating the first post. It really helps a lot!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The undaunted passive which should increase your stats when you wear different types of armor is bugged and instead of increasing the stats it reduces them. Can anyone else test it and confirm it?
    Because I can!
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    The undaunted passive which should increase your stats when you wear different types of armor is bugged and instead of increasing the stats it reduces them. Can anyone else test it and confirm it?
    Not bugged, my max resources have stayed the same before/after patch w/ Undaunted passives.
    Options
  • Lord-Stien
    Lord-Stien
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Stien wrote: »
    New Bug .. that ZOS is working on now ..

There is a certain cuse that you can stack on players up to 3 times...... and it insta kills them...
    I've tested all 3 morphs of Curse, and they don't stack. So....any further explination?

It will accure on x64 sysems running the 64 bit versions of eso.

The conditions that i have found so far for this to happend is->
    Ping must be greater than 275ms
    FPS must be below 20 FPS
    Must use macro, Coded to cast Velo Curse 4 times within 2ms ( 1/500th of a second)

% rate for this to work is 49%..

I have seen a crap ton of sorc's doing it .. but i don't think they know they are doing it ..

Did find 4 AD sorce only useing Velo curse stacking and mages wrath tho ....
    Sometimes the real enemy are the one who moderate it.

BannHammer

PVP Officer

Alliance Cord

When in doubt, frag out

Heart of Daggerfall-=Iron Legion=- Founding Member

The one and only LordSteindeath
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not bugged, my max resources have stayed the same before/after patch w/ Undaunted passives.

Try to remove some piece and then equip it, do you see the changes?
    Because I can!
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New Bug .. that ZOS is working on now ..

There is a certain cuse that you can stack on players up to 3 times...... and it insta kills them...
    I've tested all 3 morphs of Curse, and they don't stack. So....any further explination?

It will accure on x64 sysems running the 64 bit versions of eso.

The conditions that i have found so far for this to happend is->
    Ping must be greater than 275ms
    FPS must be below 20 FPS
    Must use macro, Coded to cast Velo Curse 4 times within 2ms ( 1/500th of a second)

% rate for this to work is 49%..

I have seen a crap ton of sorc's doing it .. but i don't think they know they are doing it ..

Did find 4 AD sorce only useing Velo curse stacking and mages wrath tho ....
    Interesting, just had a laggy fight earlier and saw 3 curses from the same person on my death recap right next to each other. Time to update the list again, though if this only happens in lag it'll never be fixed due to "couldn't replicate in our test environment."

Try to remove some piece and then equip it, do you see the changes?
    Ah didn't try that, I'll take a look when I get home.
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes when casting meteor nothing happens
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes when grouped, certain player's messages in group chat don't appear for the rest of the group and are displayed on my add on as having 1/1 HP (almost like they have disconnected).

As far as I'm aware the only way to fix the bug is to leave and re-enter the group.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • LDK
    LDK
    ✭✭
    Templar focus breaks Rapids. It is not a group buff, just a self buff so I don't think it should be breaking it
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is comedy gold
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu

Please feel free to continue ignoring my comments and keep a thread made by a console player calling for a nerf on skill as evidence for a thieves guild bug.

It is your thread, my intention is not to be harrassive (apparently this isn't a word according to apple.) I think that is really lame when these items are being looked at by devs however.

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not quite sure if this should go under a "new" bug. But chains is still completely borked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUH6nxPsvds
    :]
    Options
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not quite sure if this should go under a "new" bug. But chains is still completely borked.

It is still a bug, since god knows...
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's because you're trying to use Toppling Charge and you're a DK.
    Options