The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• PosternHouse
    PosternHouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nc8DqnV.jpg

Never skip head day
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The 64 bit version is just a pile of non FDA approved drugs and needs way more testing. Marginally improved performance is not worth the constant crashing, failed texture / animation loading, audio bugs, and public nudity. Oh, and the shrunken heads.

Nc8DqnV.jpg

The live servers are not a testing ground. The 64 bit client needs to be reevaluated either internally or on the PTS to avoid further blemishes to the quality of ESO. It's just embarrassing at this point.

fa94d.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Updated first post w/ ZOS response on the base movement speed nerf.
    This is a tough one for sure, and certainly isn't something that we changed on purpose. The only thing we changed that would've affected your movement speed was reducing Major Expedition by 10%. If you don't use this buff, could you answer the following questions to help us pinpoint what might be happening:
    1. Are you using any speed bonuses (such as a skill like Rapid Maneuvers, or any Champion passive)?
    2. Are you on a mount, or running on foot?
    3. Are your weapons sheathed or unsheathed?
    4. Where are you when you notice this?
    Options
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This head thing is getting out of hand. This happened when I equipped a costume and weapon swapped, then swapping back brought back my head. You can still see my character's beard and eyebrows.

Kz3inwG.png
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Reading between the lines tells me you guys put PVP on life support years ago and didn't bother to tell us directly. It is very obvious ZOS gives PVP issues no priority at all.

If you are serious about making Cyrodiil work, we need dedicated ZOS staff who understand and are as passionate about ESO PVP as its players are. Someone who can ensure PVP players are being taken care of and issues are receiving proper attention.

We've been extremely loyal customers through a lot of problems. Please do right by us by either confirming Cyrodiil is indeed on life support and will not receive additional resources or tell us what's going to change in your approach to finally get this game fixed.

Many of us are barely hanging on. Throw us a line.
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This head thing is getting out of hand. This happened when I equipped a costume and weapon swapped, then swapping back brought back my head. You can still see my character's beard and eyebrows.

Kz3inwG.png

U-ubisoft?
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    12c6c43cd993032f91a91e2f80b1f34e.gif
    Looks like the traders want to sell not only their stuff :sweat_smile:
    They want more from you !
    Cryo trader are really nice thoo
    Options
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to inherit all these bugs on console in two weeks. @ZOS_GinaBruno

Appears the game is broken, can we console players "opt out" of this next DLC and patch?

Yeaaaaaa, that'd be great.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
    Options
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »

You got lucky. A friend of mine got harrassed.
    This isn't for the faint of heart.
    EKhM1ED.png
    Soulac wrote: »

Kz3inwG.png

U-ubisoft?

It kind of makes sense though. This DLC felt like an Assassin's Creed game style, and Templars are seen as the bad guys. :|
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get purifying light off this list. The guy that made that post is on console, it is not a thieves guild bug. If it doesn't get hit 2x by battle spirit that's a good thing. It's already destroyed for thieves guild, I guess lets break it more!! :D:D:blush:
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please do not put this patch forward to console. PLEASE
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (image removed from quote)

RXtRz09.png
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arrius a keep with many possibilities:

ba4fa840a5f5519952e0e7839235c456.gif
    Im scared should i go downstairs or not?

Here you can see what happend
    982b64a0a656d0cf21b61e17a385371e.gif

Meanwhile Arrius Mine @Jhunn
    0364fd7f3215601f1e680a55286eac5e.gif
    Edited by Aiphaton on March 11, 2016 8:39AM
    Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    NovaShadow wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else experienced this but everytime I entered combat I couldn't use skills or swap weps, every single time, all I could do was run away.

As soon as I left combat it was normal again. This only started today.

A Pocket Mammoth cannot weapon swap, you must use your tusk and nose.

Sorry for the disappointing news.

05-03-15-Woolly-Mammoth-with-trunk-pocket-825x464.png

My tusk broke and my nose has an ouchie.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Thanks @HoloYoitsu for keep the thread up to date :)

Also I can confirm that Dragon Leap bugs out more than before the update. Literally 3 out of 10 Leaps do not work....and Ulti is still used up..
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Minsc
    Minsc
    ✭✭✭
    Add this one as well as per this thread : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/252254/cant-revive-here-game-breaking-bug#latest

Mostly PVE related so this will draw their attention
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The bug with Camouflage Hunter is back where you can constantly have the visual effect on your weapon even when it is no longer active.

I also want to note, and I'm in the extreme minority here I know, the animation is especially frustrating in first person as it takes up a significant portion of my screen.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So this is why Batman had *** on his suit...
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    NovaShadow wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else experienced this but everytime I entered combat I couldn't use skills or swap weps, every single time, all I could do was run away.

As soon as I left combat it was normal again. This only started today.

A Pocket Mammoth cannot weapon swap, you must use your tusk and nose.

Sorry for the disappointing news.

05-03-15-Woolly-Mammoth-with-trunk-pocket-825x464.png

J-jack?
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

So this is why Batman had *** on his suit...

batman-forever-suit-up-o.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • PosternHouse
    PosternHouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank God the Division just came out and is bloody awesome. I think I've finally lost patience with this game.
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we capture the bug for getting stuck jumping on the tinest of ledges or rocks. He kind of just float there then after a few seconds you can move again?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God the Division just came out and is bloody awesome. I think I've finally lost patience with this game.

Don't you bloody dare.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else had ultimate abilities not go off, but play the sound and consume ultimate points? It's been happening quite frequently I have video if needed.

But you know whats even worse?! I would sacrifice my ultimate for another non-TG fix:
    I'm so sick of having to /reloadui as often as I do. It's gotten the the point where I can type /reloadui faster than my password. Getting stuck inside keeps unable to go through doors, unable to transit, weapon swap freezes. I'm so sick of these daily bugs! They've been around forever and they are so persistent -- HOW ARE THESE NOT FIXED??
    Edited by zZzleepyhead on March 11, 2016 5:58PM
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The 64 bit version is just a pile of non FDA approved drugs and needs way more testing. Marginally improved performance is not worth the constant crashing, failed texture / animation loading, audio bugs, and public nudity. Oh, and the shrunken heads.

Nc8DqnV.jpg

The live servers are not a testing ground. The 64 bit client needs to be reevaluated either internally or on the PTS to avoid further blemishes to the quality of ESO. It's just embarrassing at this point.

Post of the year! :lol::lol:
    Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adonikam wrote: »
    Raizin wrote: »
    i cant believe ppl are still playing this game..... and willingly throw money at ZoS ...

Its beyond my brain ...

ZoS has not gotten a dime from me for in 9 months.

I'll be honest; I'm really close to canceling and just playing all my single player games
    Till CU; I've given ZoS well over a year at this point to fix pvp and make it at least bloody playable.. But the high ping and low fps is just awful.. There is a memory leak somewhere again and I'm not sure what's going it.. But fps slowly degrades to nothing.

BDO.

I'd rather put my nuts in a vice then play a grindy subpar korean MMO

The Division
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun one: forward camps disappear on resources if flag flips

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for your patience, everyone. We went through and checked the reports that were given a couple days ago so the list isn't up to date to what's there now, but let's begin:
    1. Client crashes every 20-30 min. We implemented a hotfix earlier this week that addressed a commonly occurring crash. This likely didn’t fix every crash issue, but are you guys still seeing very frequent crashing since then?
    2. Sound cuts out randomly in big fights. We’re actively investigating cases of audio either dropping out, or audio sounding odd throughout the game.
    3. Camera stops following your character randomly when using Bolt Escape, then jumps to character a few seconds later. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    4. Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. We tested the running speed for what’s currently on PC and what’s on console (which is several builds behind) and did not notice a difference. We checked with Rapid Maneuvers, mounted vs unmounted, weapons sheathed vs unsheathed, etc. and noticed no change. Again, if you have any further information, let us know.
    5. Rewards of the Worthy mails broken/bugged. This will be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch, and any missed Rewards will be granted retroactively.
    6. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG. This was hotfixed earlier this week.
    7. Unable to remove Talons with Purge. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
    8. Caltrops causes a missing texture/model bug. This will likely be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch. If not, please let us know.
    9. All gap closers now "function" like Toppling Charge. We’re continuing to investigate this issue.
    10. Leap is less reliable (lag?) We need some additional information for this. Again, more details or a video help a lot in this case.
    11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players. This is working as intended.
    12. Cyrodiil transits have a squeaking sound bug. We’re actively investigating this, and other audio issues.
    13. Lots of skill animations/animation priorities are wonky. We need some additional information for this. Which skills or animations? What exactly is wrong with them?
    14. Bear mounts have a speed bug that randomly slows them. We did not see any noticeable difference, and need some additional information/video if you’re still running into this issue.
    15. Leg animations are buggy when strafing and casting certain skills. Hardened Ward used to do this to Sorcs way back... Same as above, just need some more information. Which skills? What exactly is wrong with your legs?
    16. Wrecking Blow seems to be hitting for less than would be accounted for by Physical Resist CP. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
    17. Bombard (or roots in general) is buggy now, in that when it's spammed on you by multiple people, it locks you out of casting abilities, similar to gap closer spam. We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
    18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button! We’re still investigating this issue.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post