Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know its been a while since I played my Magicka DK...

But something just feels off when my 9k delve Powerlash does 1.8k non crit....

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Jhunn wrote: »
    I bought it but I've been busy so I have yet to light it up. Soon TM man, soon TM.

I'm on the sorc train aswell ;)

Awesome!

Jurra plays sorc, Prosski plays tamer. Jurra went with BS, Prosski went with Necrotic.

Oh and my launcher is still stuck on 25%.

Oh and Blobsky popped up on TS yesterday saying he's also about to come on board.

Now back to ESO, how far along is your launcher? :P

HwVjOP2.png

R.I.P.

how do you like BDO so far?

I am prolly gonna pvp in BDO and PvE in ESO..lol

BDo is a constant grind, unless you have sufficent gear / level you wont stay competitive. But until ESO fix their *** i dont see any real reason to play ESO to much tbh.
    Edited by themdogesbite on March 8, 2016 4:34PM
    :]
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.

Well, I'd imagine end-game gear for PvE has not changed so you can PvE in ESO for another 3-4 months without having to spend any time in-game beyond just raiding. Probably the best choice since BDO does not really have end-game PvE raiding as such.

But be under no illusions, BDO requires a massive time investment if you want to be competitive in PvP. It takes much longer to get the all the right gear enhanced and upgraded, to unlock all the skills etc. Not to mention you need to get your economy in order, houses, workers, increase inventory slot, learn a trade or two etc.

It's sandbox, way more complex and far more grindy (I mean, it's an EU port of a Korean F2P game so), I'd be very impressed if overtime you manage to stay on the sharp end in both games.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R.I.P.

Well, I'd imagine end-game gear for PvE has not changed so you can PvE in ESO for another 3-4 months without having to spend any time in-game beyond just raiding. Probably the best choice since BDO does not really have end-game PvE raiding as such.

But be under no illusions, BDO requires a massive time investment if you want to be competitive in PvP. It takes much longer to get the all the right gear enhanced and upgraded, to unlock all the skills etc. Not to mention you need to get your economy in order, houses, workers, increase inventory slot, learn a trade or two etc.

It's sandbox, way more complex and far more grindy (I mean, it's an EU port of a Korean F2P game so), I'd be very impressed if overtime you manage to stay on the sharp end in both games.

Gear levels are going to even out soon. It's just a race to the top right now. If you're starting out recently I'd suggest just farming up a lot of silver and wait for the good gear to hit the marketplace. You can earn the money to buy it while afk just setting yourself to auto fish, and have your workers make you money. The time investment is in learning how to do that, and setting it all up. It's slower than grinding, but probably less frustrating and more reliable in the upcoming weeks.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Willows path still not fixed :trollface:
    Please add it to the bug counter!
    If I had to add all the pre existing bugs that haven't been fixed my list would look like the great firewall of China.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Complete waste of an update if you like to actually play PvP. At this point it seems like ZOS just deliberately doesn't test anything and/or just wants people to stop playing PvP altogether and buy the stupidly easy DLC.

On top that, yet again one of the most popular if not the most popular PvP campaign is killed off.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on March 8, 2016 5:06PM
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The_SpAwN wrote: »
    9. Crit Rush got the Toppling Charge treatment.
    10. Leap dont work 50% of the time and get you stuck in the ground.

OMG YESSSSS!!!!!!

Now they will fix Toppling Charge this year!
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    8. Not sure.
    Literally every time someone throws caltrops down, this is what pops up on my screen.
    QNMK9lt.jpg
    7Cbvvdv.jpg
    tdsZwvl.jpg
    QZCmIyp.jpg
    10ggkj.jpg

Those are the Templar houses.

Just kidding, there aren't that many Templars in PvP!

Edited by Wreuntzylla on March 8, 2016 5:13PM
    Options
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Complete waste of an update if you like to actually play PvP. At this point it seems like ZOS just deliberately doesn't test anything and/or just wants people to stop playing PvP altogether and buy the stupidly easy DLC.

On top that, yet again one of the most popular if not the most popular PvP campaign is killed off.

I couln't believe azura's star was the selected campaign for non cp campaign ....
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is slowly turning into a crappier version of Metal Gear Solid

maxresdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20050831142709

revoltechsnake28.jpg

Edited by _Chaos on March 8, 2016 5:17PM
    'Chaos
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    R.I.P.

Gear levels are going to even out soon. It's just a race to the top right now. If you're starting out recently I'd suggest just farming up a lot of silver and wait for the good gear to hit the marketplace. You can earn the money to buy it while afk just setting yourself to auto fish, and have your workers make you money. The time investment is in learning how to do that, and setting it all up. It's slower than grinding, but probably less frustrating and more reliable in the upcoming weeks.

Gonna be honest -- That sounds terrible
    I do not understand that appeal of BDO.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone actually going to BDO is going to be sorely disappointed as the P2W elements begin to surface, as always they do in Korean MMOs. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
    Edited by Satiar on March 8, 2016 5:29PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not that I complain, but sometimes NPC's and player characters' gear parts just disappear:

a6c65-clip-129kb.jpg?nocache=1

ae916-clip-83kb.jpg?nocache=1

*CENSORED*
    RkSEOxKMLI8.jpg
    Edited by andy_s on March 8, 2016 5:29PM
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

Welcome to the world of hardcapped spell resist + impen + damage reduction CP for everyone.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • gefstyle
    gefstyle
    ✭✭✭
    zos are u checking this?
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eldruf wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »
    How in the hell can a company allow itself to release a patch like that. It's like the game is in alpha when you look at some of these bugs... it's a complete joke. Please rollback the patch and only release it when you get your s*** together zos

shocking

Yeah, darn that Microsoft.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Who were you hitting? I'm full impen LA and maxed CP and I got hit much harder than that.

Options
  • jbcrocks
    jbcrocks
    ✭✭✭
    Dk's can perms cc enemies
    jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
    Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
    Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
    Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    R.I.P.

Two different views and culture initially:
    - Eastern thought revolves around circular motions, non-linear thoughts, with an intense work ethic (budism, Japanese work/schooling schedules, Taoism, Black desert online.)
    - Western thought revolves around mostly linear concepts with a heavy emphasis on exploration, risk taking, and multiple iterations (rules of three, western USA expansion, globalism, Elder Scrolls games, Minecraft, Ultima + Ultima Online.)

Combat system in BDO looked more combo based centered on letting your attacks flow, although looks exploratory that Western gamers appreciate more.
    Combat in ESO, much more linear. Promised and failed to provide the exploration of the Elder Scrolls games.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.

I don't really want to side-track the conversation to BDO, I came here for a bit of banter mostly.

I will quickly say that I disagree with your assertions on an even playing field so early because gear will indeed level out in the next 3-4 weeks but levels won't and they make a huge difference. Hitting level 55 (current hard cap) is probably akin to leveling 8 chars to v16 in ESO.

The other thing is Daum said they want to bring us up-to-date with Korea asap, which means Medeah update in 1 month ( Valencia update in 3-4 months, but not firm). More gear grind, a level-cap increase, another race to the top etc. Hope I'm wrong but it's how I see it.
    Satiar wrote: »
    Anyone actually going to BDO is going to be sorely disappointed as the P2W elements begin to surface, as always they do in Korean MMOs. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Very high probability, we're all aware of the risk. Just fed up with ESO and we've been looking for a fresh challenge for a while in a game that works and offers some skill-based PvP. So we're taking our chances and enjoying the ride while it last and keeping an eye out for CU.

Anyhow, sorry for side-tracking the discussion. Best of luck to you all. May your ping be low, your FPS high and your kills aplenty. See y'around.
    Edited by Maulkin on March 8, 2016 5:49PM
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R.I.P.

What sounds terrible? Having to play the game? People tell me they'd rather just PvP for gear or to progress. I look at them and laugh because from my perspective I get more PvP in BDO while trying to PvE than I do in Cyrodiil trying to PvP. If it's about buying the gear, how mad would everyone be if ESO made PvP gear bound to you lol.

What's P2W? All the things they removed from the game and cash shop for the NE/EU versions that would have made it so? There's even a way to get items that would otherwise be cash shop only without having to pay for them with real life money.

Also, the game works (even when there's many, many people on screen). And when there was a delay on items that people ordered the company sent everyone with the head start one or two compensation packages. What are the people who can't even install the latest patch going to get from ZOS?
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P.

What sounds terrible? Having to play the game? People tell me they'd rather just PvP for gear or to progress. I look at them and laugh because from my perspective I get more PvP in BDO while trying to PvE than I do in Cyrodiil trying to PvP. If it's about buying the gear, how mad would everyone be if ESO made PvP gear bound to you lol.

What's P2W? All the things they removed from the game and cash shop for the NE/EU versions that would have made it so? There's even a way to get items that would otherwise be cash shop only without having to pay for them with real life money.

Also, the game works (even when there's many, many people on screen). And when there was a delay on items that people ordered the company sent everyone with the head start one or two compensation packages. What are the people who can't even install the latest patch going to get from ZOS?

Been down this road too many times. Name one Korean style import MMO that didn't shortly end up P2W.

The usual cycle is that they remove P2W elements to garner a foreign market and than slowly reintroduce them. By a year in you're either grinding your life away to stay competitive or breaking out the wallet.

It's unfortunate because that style of game is lovely and comes with a ton of features... It just isn't healthy for PvP. Good luck tho

Options
  • xellink
    xellink
    ✭✭✭
    9. All gap closers now "function" like Toppling Charge.

18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button!

9) Lol, Seems like they finally balanced templar.

18) Disco baby

How come no ***?
    Edited by xellink on March 8, 2016 6:17PM
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    19. eso.exe
    Options
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have no idea what you're talking about, calling BDO p2w is like calling ESO p2w for the pots you can buy in the crown store :|
    BDO > ESO
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who were you hitting? I'm full impen LA and maxed CP and I got hit much harder than that.

I'm thinking maybe the person had reactive armor; it was mojin or whatever (think Templar) but the bloody axe bleed was ticking harder then my power lash... So I'm thinking maybe reactive armor was the culprit
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sounds like a block. My whip seems to be doing ~4k non crits and I'm not running a super high damage set up.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on March 8, 2016 7:50PM
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking maybe the person had reactive armor; it was mojin or whatever (think Templar) but the bloody axe bleed was ticking harder then my power lash... So I'm thinking maybe reactive armor was the culprit
    If it was just the one example, you could have had minor maim on you as well. Reactive has a pretty noticeable aura when it procs, though if your experience was anything like mine last night on TF, the lag was real.

The more likely explanation though was that he was in his OP Templar house, you tried to come inside, and it was bad for you xD
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

If it was just the one example, you could have had minor maim on you as well. Reactive has a pretty noticeable aura when it procs, though if your experience was anything like mine last night on TF, the lag was real.

The more likely explanation though was that he was in his OP Templar house, you tried to come inside, and it was bad for you xD
    The house caught fire and collapsed on him?
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to state for the record:

Those saying Wrecking Blow ,Dragon Leap etc doing less damage....remember i posted that thread on the PTS about Impenetrable needing addressed? Welcome to new meta.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246089/impentrable-armor-trait-needs-to-be-adjusted/p1

Everyone is now wearing gold Impentrable Gear and has Resistant maxed...its a NO BRAINER to do this if your not a Bastion Shield Stacking Sorc....Resistant reduces ALL FORMS OF DAMAGE because it mitigates Crits regardless of the source and also has an Armor Trait to make it even better, there is no reason in PVP not to do this. Most non-crits are manageable crits however make up the majority of burst damage that kills you or allows you to kill players.

100 points in Resistant and gold Impen gear lowers your crit modifier below the 1.5 patch base crit value of 1.5. In 1.6 they raised it to 2.03, your crits are hitting for less damage then they were in 1.5.

Sadly i tried to get this fixed along with making damage shields critable on the PTS, but ZOS wouldn't listen to my feedback about how OP both of these things are...so i guess you will have to deal with the Impenetrable and Crit mitigation stacking meta for the next 6 months...

Pretty much anyone who isn't a Bastion Sorc stacking shields(Shields give crit immunity) will be stacking the tar out of Resistant and Impenetrable, and i said Stamina builds would suffer the most from this and it appears i was spot on. :(

ahh well maybe this will be fixed come Dark Brotherhood, be a long wait though. I tried...sorry it didn't get addressed.:(

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

The house caught fire and collapsed on him?
    Who can afford fire safety house upgrades with dat skill respec cost after new patches? I'll have to save up the gold from my rewards of the worthy to finance my own home improvements, oh, wait...
    Options