Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    It's the end of era. Thornblade-30 is no longer.

EP: 6 wins.
    AD: 3.5 wins.
    DC: 1.5 wins.

See you on the flipside.

Exploiter
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bridge fights between DC/AD last night was the most fun I've had in this game in a long long time, so thank you everyone who participated in that, and thank you reds for staying far away at your home base and not lagging out the server for once!
    Edited by Isbilen on September 1, 2015 9:51AM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP TB, you shall be missed.
    :]
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

See you on the flipside.

You'll have to explain your numbers. Also tb was over after Feb this year when F2p lag started imo
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

See you on the flipside.

You'll have to explain your numbers. Also tb was over after Feb this year when F2p lag started imo
    Attributing DC's first Thornblade win fully to DC would not be fair to AD.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Or maybe these people can't stand the lag or 150 man EP queues on TB... seems fair enough.
    Are you trying to suggest that the regular Thornblade players do like these things? You know, the ones who have homed on Thorn since Auriels Bow finished... if not, I cannot fathom the purpose of your post.

The reason for the lag is everyone in every alliance who runs around in a huge blob spamming AOE - a now well established fact.

The reason for the queues are the hundreds of EP PvEers who want to blob, quest and grind cp in the safety of a red map on the days that applies.... the queue is oddly much shorter when the map is blue or yellow. Believe me, they are more annoying to the regular players than they are to you, so again, what is the purpose of your "observation"?

I am not entirely sure why my post warranted such a sensitive response, haha.

However the point of my post was to rebuff Kris' insinuation that people who choose to play on campaigns other than TB are just scrub AP farmers. That's the case for some people sure, but that is certainly not the only reason people choose to avoid TB...

Chill! :#
    Speaking of sensitive reponses, I was specifically speaking about the EP zone chat trolls mentioned in my post. Not people who don't play on Thornblade in general.

Well I guess you can count me as one of their number, now that we have rolled EP and are busy farming scrubs on haderus.
    Haven't seen Exploiter Squad members log onto TB at night solely for the purpose of trolling fellow EP players.

I'll have to make a point of heading to TB to do that, then.
    Erondil wrote: »
    You rly have a problem with us to call us exploiter on all your post lol. Someone got farmed for too long at chalman gate.
    Whenever I see BS members, I see at least two mundus stones and so far I've spotted one with at least three mundus stones.

This has nothing to do with your success as a group, I have stated over and over that I admire and respect the effectiveness of BS. However, the culture of exploiting that is also very present within BS is what makes you/them trash. There's probably BS members who do not partake in this culture of exploiting and I apologize to them right here.

I don't have two mundus stones, although I do know how to get them if I wanted to... I do

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.

Kris is publicly against exploits, but in private he just can't wait for people to find some more so he can spend all of his time crying about them! So yes, he's pretty mad at the moment I think.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe these people can't stand the lag or 150 man EP queues on TB... seems fair enough.
    Are you trying to suggest that the regular Thornblade players do like these things? You know, the ones who have homed on Thorn since Auriels Bow finished... if not, I cannot fathom the purpose of your post.

The reason for the lag is everyone in every alliance who runs around in a huge blob spamming AOE - a now well established fact.

The reason for the queues are the hundreds of EP PvEers who want to blob, quest and grind cp in the safety of a red map on the days that applies.... the queue is oddly much shorter when the map is blue or yellow. Believe me, they are more annoying to the regular players than they are to you, so again, what is the purpose of your "observation"?

However the point of my post was to rebuff Kris' insinuation that people who choose to play on campaigns other than TB are just scrub AP farmers. That's the case for some people sure, but that is certainly not the only reason people choose to avoid TB...

Speaking of sensitive reponses, I was specifically speaking about the EP zone chat trolls mentioned in my post. Not people who don't play on Thornblade in general.

Well I guess you can count me as one of their number, now that we have rolled EP and are busy farming scrubs on haderus.
    Haven't seen Exploiter Squad members log onto TB at night solely for the purpose of trolling fellow EP players.

You rly have a problem with us to call us exploiter on all your post lol. Someone got farmed for too long at chalman gate.
    Whenever I see BS members, I see at least two mundus stones and so far I've spotted one with at least three mundus stones.

This has nothing to do with your success as a group, I have stated over and over that I admire and respect the effectiveness of BS. However, the culture of exploiting that is also very present within BS is what makes you/them trash. There's probably BS members who do not partake in this culture of exploiting and I apologize to them right here.

I don't have two mundus stones, although I do know how to get them if I wanted to... I do

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.

Kris is publicly against exploits, but in private he just can't wait for people to find some more so he can spend all of his time crying about them! So yes, he's pretty mad at the moment I think.

Eh Lasto, I doubt that Kris looks for exploits in his private time. Mostly he just talks about erecting spines and telling the rest of us that we are *** and we need to stay moist. Kris is actually quite a nice guy to talk to, he just has a zero-exploit policy for the people he interacts with.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.

I just wonder what excuses will use for dieing now most fixed
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.

Eh Lasto, I doubt that Kris looks for exploits in his private time. Mostly he just talks about erecting spines and telling the rest of us that we are *** and we need to stay moist. Kris is actually quite a nice guy to talk to, he just has a zero-exploit policy for the people he interacts with.

Ive spoke with this guy on TS, never heard such a virgin be so upset over a game.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.

Ive spoke with this guy on TS, never heard such a virgin be so upset over a game.

Are you upset over someone talking about what is and is not considered acceptable gameplay in a game where some actions clearly aren't supported by ZOS? Kind of sounds like it, with that virgin comment of yours that actually resorts to name-calling... [Edit: I don't think someone's state of virginity in itself is anything for others to even contemplate, but in this context it does look like the statement was intended to be name-calling]
    Edited by RoamingRiverElk on September 4, 2015 7:25AM
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

See you on the flipside.

You mad brah.

Are you upset over someone talking about what is and is not considered acceptable gameplay in a game where some actions clearly aren't supported by ZOS? Kind of sounds like it, with that virgin comment of yours that actually resorts to name-calling... [Edit: I don't think someone's state of virginity in itself is anything for others to even contemplate, but in this context it does look like the statement was intended to be name-calling]

Why would i be upset? Other people's actions don't bother me i couldn't care less. Him being butthurt doesn't effect me i just think it's salty :)

I'm English this is how we talk, Kris's obvious virginity wasn't name calling, It was just an expression we use in England. :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This boy talks so much about virginity and *** that I am starting to wonder if there's something he needs help with.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I guess it depends on your personal situation, in which the game is more relevant to you then the actual reality.

"Kris laughs"
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm English this is how we talk, Kris's obvious virginity wasn't name calling, It was just an expression we use in England. :)
    ...and apparently no longer use correct punctuation or sentence structure, even while attempting to look clever.

Is it also an English trait to consistently lie to suit our own fantasies? After all, narcissistic personality disorder is now reaching epidemic proportions thanks to social media and multi-player games where you can literally build your own ego.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and apparently no longer use correct punctuation or sentence structure, even while attempting to look clever.

Is it also an English trait to consistently lie to suit our own fantasies? After all, narcissistic personality disorder is now reaching epidemic proportions thanks to social media and multi-player games where you can literally build your own ego.

I glanced at this post and saw it was from a tryhard nobody so i didn't even bother reading it.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone.

Please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTS popcorn at arrius lumber.
    finally some quality lecture for my holidays
    Edited by Sublime on September 5, 2015 5:14PM
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    WTS popcorn at arrius lumber.
    finally some quality lecture for my holidays/

I'm with you, Mjollga doesn't do any damage anyway so only need 1 hand to break CC.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waar het hart vol van is, loopt de mond van over.

You so cute.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So which guilds and players are still active on TB now?

Also sorry to the groups who got run over by the Wabba train last night. Apparently saying I wanted as many guild members in TB last night to celebrate IC release went better than I thought it would. :sweat_smile:

Although having a train clearing rooms in IC sewers is pretty fun. I kind of wanted to start yelling SWAT commands like "breach and clear!"
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    So which guilds and players are still active on TB now?

Also sorry to the groups who got run over by the Wabba train last night. Apparently saying I wanted as many guild members in TB last night to celebrate IC release went better than I thought it would. :sweat_smile:

Although having a train clearing rooms in IC sewers is pretty fun. I kind of wanted to start yelling SWAT commands like "breach and clear!"

were you the incredible amount of reds that look over the map in the evening? that was just crazy...
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kas yes that was The Wabbajack guild.

We had last night organised all week to try and get as many of our guild active in the campaign as possible to just run around and cause chaos. I believe we peaked at 46 people last night. Two raids using TeamSpeak in separate channels with the raid leaders using channel commander to co-ordinate.

We've been doing PVP for a long time and are used to fighting blobs/zergs so when we have large raids we tend to use the run in a swarm and AoE nuke it all. We win some, we lose some that way. Normally it's down to how well we can call for ultimates and etc.

Many of our guild members actually prefer to play in small groups of 4-12 players and have more tactical/skirmish fights, but when you have a full raid sadly zergs are the best tactic to keep everyone alive and fight your enemies.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We had last night organised all week to try and get as many of our guild active in the campaign as possible to just run around and cause chaos. I believe we peaked at 46 people last night. Two raids using TeamSpeak in separate channels with the raid leaders using channel commander to co-ordinate.

We've been doing PVP for a long time and are used to fighting blobs/zergs so when we have large raids we tend to use the run in a swarm and AoE nuke it all. We win some, we lose some that way. Normally it's down to how well we can call for ultimates and etc.

Many of our guild members actually prefer to play in small groups of 4-12 players and have more tactical/skirmish fights, but when you have a full raid sadly zergs are the best tactic to keep everyone alive and fight your enemies.

I actually laughed in real life reading this.

Good one.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God damn it. Everytime I see the [Z] next to a forum post I get excited, click on it and see

"Please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums"

Every. Bloody. Time.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one welcome our new [Z] confirming that EU PC Thornblade is indeed the best of the campaigns. Though we may be a little rude to one another sometimes.

Good one.

NP Abraxus, with how serious you are all the time I am glad I could help bring some laughter to your life. :tongue:
    Edited by Turelus on September 7, 2015 3:45PM
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should be Prime Minister of zerging. Your post sounds like how a politician would justify a bullshit tactic. Serious LOL here.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should be Prime Minister of zerging. Your post sounds like how a politician would justify a bullshit tactic. Serious LOL here.

What's wrong with politicians? :tongue:
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was but a mediun sized raid.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one welcome our new [Z] confirming that EU PC Thornblade is indeed the best of the campaigns. Though we may be a little rude to one another sometimes.

Good one.

NP Abraxus, with how serious you are all the time I am glad I could help bring some laughter to your life. :tongue:

Keep up the propaganda and i will try hold in my laughter.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile