The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to note how this is OUR CAMPAIGN.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Let me guess, Pact Stronk?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

They are always stronk when the only opposition is keep guards and doors.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Always Pact Stronk.

Always fight organized group of exploiting trolls.

Always win by default.

Pact Stronk.

• pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on July 17, 2023 7:06AM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really need that lol button back to finally be able to properly answer the run-of-the-mill DC comments in here...
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    I really need that lol button back to finally be able to properly answer the run-of-the-mill DC comments in here...

Why DC only? Every faction spews the same dumb stuff all the time, every faction zergs, nightcaps and then says that only the others do it etc
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because of two people, which i can not name for CoC reasons. But if you use your abacus, you can probably do an easy calculation to pont out the two culprits.
    Edited by Leandor on August 3, 2015 12:28PM
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of two people, which i can not name for CoC reasons. But if you use your abacus, you can probably do an easy calculation to pont out the two culprits.

Jesus krist I know what you mean
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why DC only? Every faction spews the same dumb stuff all the time, every faction zergs, nightcaps and then says that only the others do it etc

:o someone who sees the truth!

But hush... if you try to tell them they will come for you... you will be mocked and trolled away... For only our enemies can be blames for anything, your own faction must be innocent always!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Jesus krist I know what you mean
    By all the saints, you do understand me, mate! ;)

Yes, every alliance is the same.
    Edited by Leandor on August 3, 2015 2:25PM
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to see the DC counterpart of Aetherius 48 and the subhuman 5-in-the-morning organized train, because I haven't seen them yet.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry but my propaganda machine is not needed anymore, And i've no need to give people my attention who crave it off me so much.

I think maybe people need to prioritize what is most important;

Harassment then complaining about exploiters is beyond laughable, Maybe losing your virginity would have a nice impact on values. :)

SEyVvvU.jpg
    Syrana's screenshot after depop
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on August 3, 2015 4:13PM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    I would love to see the DC counterpart of Aetherius 48 and the subhuman 5-in-the-morning organized train, because I haven't seen them yet.
    "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."
    I suppose it was also subhuman's 5am group that turned the map blue for when I logged on this morning?
    Im sorry but my propaganda machine is not needed anymore
    Recent activity may have blown a hole in your Teflon underpants, I'm sad to say.
    I think maybe people need to prioritize what is most important
    Winning is important. To some, winning any cost. You need to be confident that applies only to your opposition to point the finger at their behaviour... confidence you can no longer justify.
    Harassment then complaining about exploiters is beyond laughable
    Harassment? I don't know that your example qualifies as that to be honest. That aside from the fact that switching sides and then trolling the people you used to fight alongside is bound to cause bad feeling, choosing to ally with a guild whose priorities have only recently been brought into sharp focus only serves to amplify those feelings. It would be naive to expect anything else and, to be fair, it could have been alot worse than that.

My last whisper from a DC...?

"Choo choo!"

That, after failing to take a keep with a 13 man Wabba group that was defended by seemingly at least twice as many DC.

Your propaganda train was derailed already; time to stop shovelling.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The argument that faction X zergs while faction Y doesn't is just incredibly silly at this stage.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose it was also subhuman's 5am group that turned the map blue for when I logged on this morning?
    Recent activity may have blown a hole in your Teflon underpants, I'm sad to say.
    Winning is important. To some, winning any cost. You need to be confident that applies only to your opposition to point the finger at their behaviour... confidence you can no longer justify.
    Harassment? I don't know that your example qualifies as that to be honest. That aside from the fact that switching sides and then trolling the people you used to fight alongside is bound to cause bad feeling, choosing to ally with a guild whose priorities have only recently been brought into sharp focus only serves to amplify those feelings. It would be naive to expect anything else and, to be fair, it could have been alot worse than that.

"Choo choo!"

That, after failing to take a keep with a 13 man Wabba group that was defended by seemingly at least twice as many DC.

DC paint map blue first time i've seen on Thorn and you try defend actions by EP actions of the past month, lol :) Im actually curious to know who painted the entire map because we stopped when we took 3 scrolls at same time.

My propaganda derailed? lol Ive no need to talk anymore we smashed Thorn twice in a row for DCs first wins and made a nice balanced campaign in the process, its accomplished i could not care less anymore. I'm just here to kill you guys while you throw your useless bodies at keeps to assert EP's dominance on a campaign where like 90% of the EP population is located.

PM'ing a girl calling her a *** outweighs any kind of scream for exploit, But hey maybe i don't take the game so personally. :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not gonna give names but I've seen quite few DC guilds comparable to A48 number and gameplay wise... Also I still remeber the last night before I went off 2-3 weeks ago, the DC locked faction in ash agaisnt 12ppl, with ping around 12 000 (no A48 anywhere around) and the emp group smartly spamming meteor. What can I add? Oh yeah, you were in this keep. Also the DC emp of this campaign has never been able to get emp agaisnt actual players, and more than not the map was blue when I woke up.
    AD got his nightcap period too months ago,with swat 1, 2, 3, 4 so I think we can agree that its not one faction to blame, but particulars guilds/players from every faction.
    Edited by Erondil on August 3, 2015 8:50PM
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC paint map blue first time i've seen on Thorn and you try defend actions by EP actions of the past month, lol :)
    I didn't defend anything; read my post again. Clearly your comprehension is as sharp as your wit. What I did do is point out you should stop defending your own behaviour, which at this point is common knowledge.

As for Syrana, she likes to troll and should not be surprised by the kick-back. You reap what you sow, remember - your eternal chant to try and justify your own attitude.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC paint map blue first time i've seen on Thorn and you try defend actions by EP actions of the past month, lol :)
    I didn't defend anything; read my post again. Clearly your comprehension is as sharp as your wit. What I did do is point out you should stop defending your own behaviour, which at this point is common knowledge.

As for Syrana, she likes to troll and should not be surprised by the kick-back. You reap what you sow, remember - your eternal chant to try and justify your own attitude.

You point out other actions in an effort to take focus off what your faction does, still defending. Ive no need to defend what i do, everyone already has opinion of what i am and what i do, your perception of me makes it even easier to do what i do.

Its just like your opinion of syrana trolling, completely unwarranted. If i was syrana i would troll you guys for the sake of it.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Choo choo!"

[...]

PM'ing a girl calling her a *** outweighs any kind of scream for exploit, But hey maybe i don't take the game so personally. :)

Ty, that made my day! :joy:
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

"Choo choo!"

[...]

Have you ever seen me rage? Whine? Cry? I've never initiated a hate post on these forums or been butthurt. I come on to reply to topics usually filled with hate directed towards myself or my boys and girls.

You know i'm correct, Also you must have really sad days. :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Choo choo!"

[...]

Have you ever seen me rage? Whine? Cry? I've never initiated a hate post on these forums or been butthurt. I come on to reply to topics usually filled with hate directed towards myself or my boys and girls.

You know i'm correct, Also you must have really sad days. :)

Don't be too sure of that, it's great starting a day like that. :p
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The argument that faction X zergs while faction Y doesn't is just incredibly silly at this stage.
    What's even more funny is when I get hate whispers for telling my own faction that maybe, just maybe, running in big groups has a tendency to generate lag and that they should stop yelling at others for zerging. Instant hate whispers and "no we don't zerg but others create lag on purpose" comments
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What's even more funny is when I get hate whispers for telling my own faction that maybe, just maybe, running in big groups has a tendency to generate lag and that they should stop yelling at others for zerging. Instant hate whispers and "no we don't zerg but others create lag on purpose" comments
    One of ESO's rules is that it's always the enemy that is responsible for any problems with the game's performance.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on July 17, 2023 7:06AM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    You're a clever cookie you!

I couldn't stand playing on TB, I'm just here for the fun comments that come everytime someone says "Ebonheart", "Pact" and "NPC" in the same sentence. I also always enjoy it when I log in to feed my horses at 6AM before work every day (EP players just let me know if I need to explain what work is!) and glance at the population levels of campaigns ;)

Don't take things too seriously.
    Stop trolling then. I admit that I kind of like your trolls, though. Maybe it is only the other one...

NB: I don't play TB as well, haven't ever except for the very first iteration and have always been on Azura since then.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    brb I need more popcorn
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

One of ESO's rules is that it's always the enemy that is responsible for any problems with the game's performance.

You're also guilty of that though ;)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You're also guilty of that though ;)
    Everybody is. That's the point! :wink:
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

"Choo choo!"

[...]

Have you ever seen me rage? Whine? Cry?

Yes to all of the above actually :D

Also Kris you should play AD lol there we just blame our own faction for lag ignoring the 48m trains on the other. Actually got flamed for having 14 guys in a group by some AD the other day XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)