The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Kris you should play AD lol there we just blame our own faction for lag ignoring the 48m trains on the other. Actually got flamed for having 14 guys in a group by some AD the other day XD
    Hah! That happens on EP too, but the people who cry about it spend most of their time farming total scrubs in Haderus or whatever, only to come crawling out of the woodwork at night, once their campaigns are dead.

They be pro!

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Also Kris you should play AD lol there we just blame our own faction for lag ignoring the 48m trains on the other. Actually got flamed for having 14 guys in a group by some AD the other day XD
    Hah! That happens on EP too, but the people who cry about it spend most of their time farming total scrubs in Haderus or whatever, only to come crawling out of the woodwork at night, once their campaigns are dead.

They be pro!

Or maybe these people can't stand the lag or 150 man EP queues on TB... seems fair enough.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Or maybe these people can't stand the lag or 150 man EP queues on TB... seems fair enough.
    Are you trying to suggest that the regular Thornblade players do like these things? You know, the ones who have homed on Thorn since Auriels Bow finished... if not, I cannot fathom the purpose of your post.

The reason for the lag is everyone in every alliance who runs around in a huge blob spamming AOE - a now well established fact.

The reason for the queues are the hundreds of EP PvEers who want to blob, quest and grind cp in the safety of a red map on the days that applies.... the queue is oddly much shorter when the map is blue or yellow. Believe me, they are more annoying to the regular players than they are to you, so again, what is the purpose of your "observation"?
    Edited by VagabondAngel on August 7, 2015 11:49AM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to suggest that the regular Thornblade players do like these things? You know, the ones who have homed on Thorn since Auriels Bow finished... if not, I cannot fathom the purpose of your post.

The reason for the lag is everyone in every alliance who runs around in a huge blob spamming AOE - a now well established fact.

The reason for the queues are the hundreds of EP PvEers who want to blob, quest and grind cp in the safety of a red map on the days that applies.... the queue is oddly much shorter when the map is blue or yellow. Believe me, they are more annoying to the regular players than they are to you, so again, what is the purpose of your "observation"?

I am not entirely sure why my post warranted such a sensitive response, haha.

However the point of my post was to rebuff Kris' insinuation that people who choose to play on campaigns other than TB are just scrub AP farmers. That's the case for some people sure, but that is certainly not the only reason people choose to avoid TB...

Chill! :#

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well maybe aimed at an innocent target, so my apologies for that... sensitive because these things do annoy me to distraction. A "good" day for EP means I have to queue for 2 hours for my home campaign only to get in and see a locked EP population unable to mount a convincing defence when our home keeps are attacked.

And the lag, whoever is causing it...

Kris is correct tho - we do get an influx of scrub farmers from other campaigns, bringing with them their own brand of self-entitlement.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

However the point of my post was to rebuff Kris' insinuation that people who choose to play on campaigns other than TB are just scrub AP farmers. That's the case for some people sure, but that is certainly not the only reason people choose to avoid TB...

Speaking of sensitive reponses, I was specifically speaking about the EP zone chat trolls mentioned in my post. Not people who don't play on Thornblade in general.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on August 7, 2015 1:08PM
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking of sensitive reponses, I was specifically speaking about the EP zone chat trolls mentioned in my post. Not people who don't play on Thornblade in general.

Well I guess you can count me as one of their number, now that we have rolled EP and are busy farming scrubs on haderus.
    Edited by Garion on August 7, 2015 1:09PM

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well I guess you can count me as one of their number, now that we have rolled EP and are busy farming scrubs on haderus.
    Haven't seen Exploiter Squad members log onto TB at night solely for the purpose of trolling fellow EP players.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen Exploiter Squad members log onto TB at night solely for the purpose of trolling fellow EP players.
    [/quote]
    You rly have a problem with us to call us exploiter on all your post lol. Someone got farmed for too long at chalman gate.

~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    You rly have a problem with us to call us exploiter on all your post lol. Someone got farmed for too long at chalman gate.
    Whenever I see BS members, I see at least two mundus stones and so far I've spotted one with at least three mundus stones.

This has nothing to do with your success as a group, I have stated over and over that I admire and respect the effectiveness of BS. However, the culture of exploiting that is also very present within BS is what makes you/them trash. There's probably BS members who do not partake in this culture of exploiting and I apologize to them right here.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on August 7, 2015 2:21PM
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I see BS members, I see at least two mundus stones and so far I've spotted one with at least three mundus stones.

This has nothing to do with your success as a group, I have stated over and over that I admire and respect the effectiveness of BS. However, the culture of exploiting that is also very present within BS is what makes you/them trash. There's probably BS members who do not partake in this culture of exploiting and I apologize to them right here.

LOL did you ever see me with 2 mundus? I never saw anyone in the group with 2 mundus (well I'vent been in game for 3 weeks but then no one was exploiting such stuff). pics pls.
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL did you ever see me with 2 mundus? I never saw anyone in the group with 2 mundus (well I'vent been in game for 3 weeks but then no one was exploiting such stuff). pics pls.
    Are you seriously going to say that you have never seen any of the BS members exploit the Mundus bug?

lol.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you seriously going to say that you have never seen any of the BS members exploit the Mundus bug?

lol.

I am. Once again I havent been playing for 3 weeks but so far never.
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

lol.

In all honesty, you also never saw them exploit into Aleswell...

It will probably be explained as me lying my ass off in my never ending quest to make BS look bad because I am butthurt after being run over by the train.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol.

Tbh, I didn't know about the mundus bug up until 2 weeks ago when someone told me about it. If you don't know about it, you don't see it.
    Now that I know about it, I noticed that the majority of the player base is abusing it.
    In the end, I'd rather spread the info on how it's done so everyone can be on the same playing field until ZOS fixes it, because you'll never get everyone to drop their extra mundus.
    Then it won't be an exploit anymore as it's not an unfair advantage
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

lol.

Tbh, I didn't know about the mundus bug up until 2 weeks ago when someone told me about it. If you don't know about it, you don't see it.
    Now that I know about it, I noticed that the majority of the player base is abusing it.
    In the end, I'd rather spread the info on how it's done so everyone can be on the same playing field until ZOS fixes it, because you'll never get everyone to drop their extra mundus.
    Proposing mass exploiting of bugs when dealing with a company like ZOS is a sure way to ruin what's left of a fun and healthy PvP environment in ESO.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol.

In all honesty, you also never saw them exploit into Aleswell...

It will probably be explained as me lying my ass off in my never ending quest to make BS look bad because I am butthurt after being run over by the train.

Jump into aleswell isnt an exploit imo, just a smart use of the environment. Also never saw an organized group do it to take the keep. I dont care about your reasons, Im just starting to be bored that you repeat we're exploiters everywhere without showing any evidences.
    Edited by Erondil on August 7, 2015 3:16PM
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

lol.

Proposing mass exploiting of bugs when dealing with a company like ZOS is a sure way to ruin what's left of a fun and healthy PvP environment in ESO.

I wouldn't call the current state of PvP "healthy"
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who scream exploit/macroer are usually the ones who get rekd and look for any excuse instead of accepting the fact they totally suck.

Just sayin'
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who scream exploit/macroer are usually the ones who get rekd and look for any excuse instead of accepting the fact they totally suck.

Just sayin'

So true :blush:
    ~retired~
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Youtube Channel
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant take some people seriously with cries of exploit, like when we took a scroll into alma ruma broken temple to the very top. Its clever use of envroment, everything is there for a reason, its not just to look pretty. Griefing EP at home isnt really an exploit either, its considered glitching to people with more than 10IQ and we got banned for harassment, not exploiting. The crime wasnt going there it was what we did there :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the best solution for me is to just give up and be a casual that sucks at the game, since to be good at this game requires me to bend my spine in ways that are impossible.

Good luck with it!

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the best solution for me is to just give up and be a casual that sucks at the game, since to be good at this game requires me to bend my spine in ways that are impossible.

Good luck with it!

So your not changing then? :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭

Good luck with it!

agario is a good game kris you'd like that
    Edited by azoriangaming on August 7, 2015 8:37PM
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭

Just sayin'
    I honestly don't know if there are people that use macros or that appearing to be hit by 5 or more attacks in 1 second from 1 player is just a product of lagged attack catching up with itself... but there are sure as hell many exploits being abused in current PvP. It doesn't matter how you define an exploit or whether you consider using current bugged skills/mechanics as fair play, you can't either consider yourself a more skilled player simply because you choose to use them. In fact you must be less skilled to feel the need to rely on them to be successful.

Speaking as a magicka Templar who doesn't use nirnhoned armour, only has one mundus, has never glitched out of normal terrain, never hidden inside a rock, poured oil from unreachable locations but still manages to fair quite well.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going back a bit, I always meant to ask you Kris, how do you know someone is using 2 mundus? Is it some sort of add-on?
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Going back a bit, I always meant to ask you Kris, how do you know someone is using 2 mundus? Is it some sort of add-on?

You can see if people are using two mundus stones if you have this addon:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info396-Srendarr-AuraBuffDebuffTracker.html

Although, there are people who are using legit Twice-Born star, so do factor that before accusing anyone.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

Although, there are people who are using legit Twice-Born star, so do factor that before accusing anyone.

Is there a setting for that? My Srendarr only tells me the duration of debuffs/buffs I applied myself, only FTC shows me enemy buffs.
    Edited by ToRelax on August 20, 2015 11:51AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

Is there a setting for that? My Srendarr only tells me the duration of debuffs/buffs I applied myself, only FTC shows me enemy buffs.
    I don't remember if target buffs are shown by default or not, but you cen set Srendarr up to show you opponent's long term buffs.

In order to see them on the opponent, you have to have it set up to show them on yourself. That may also be the issue if you do not see them on opponents.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the end of era. Thornblade-30 is no longer.

EP: 6 wins.
    AD: 3.5 wins.
    DC: 1.5 wins.

See you on the flipside.