The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• ut.nakladacprb19_ESO
    Beesting wrote: »
    Cogo wrote: »
    I am still waiting for Exile to abandon ESO and start playing ARK, i read the steam reviews and ARK is a griefers paradise, much more so than eso, which is more carebear orientated xD

Come Azura today again. Thanks for the AP yesterday :-p
    Sorry we deposed your Emp. He was good.

Yes baumy is a nice german dude that really cares for the campain and scores and keeps. He does not just set up camp at Arrius mine haha

As azura is my home campain i play there a lot, i just wish i knew a good strategy for dealing with dc's steel tornado spamming monkeys, they are too OP , give me a meteor any time of day, i can reflect those no problem.

Being zerged down 20 times an evening and seeing 5x steel tornado in death recap makes me wish for some good old batpulse zergs like three months ago on chillrend,, but i rarely see those anymore

Eso pvp : bigger steel tornado spamming blob wins

Easymode ftw

I've gotta agree these steel tornado monkeys are ruining the game, yes it's fun and satisfying to wipe these types of group but the amount of server issues that come along with them is just ridiculous.

I don't agree with the reaction of can't beat them become them strategy as it clearly just adds more strain onto the servers.

When They start running, I just switch campain, so tired of that crap tbh that I can't be bothered by it anymore
    [EU-AD] | Lilisara Adthar | Templar | Aliance Rank 33
    [EU-AD] | Nicci | Sorcerer | Aliance Rank 13
    [EU-AD] | N'risa Tharyon | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 9
    [EU-DC] | 'Anise | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 34
    [EU-DC] | Lilaine | Nightblade | Aliance Rank 13
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am still waiting for Exile to abandon ESO and start playing ARK, i read the steam reviews and ARK is a griefers paradise, much more so than eso, which is more carebear orientated xD

If i cant run a 48 man lag zerg spamming meteors i aint playing.

Exile3 lfm must have ts?
    Rich, mate. Pot, kettle, blob.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    GZ Dc for another win
  • DaoFeiLung
    DaoFeiLung
    ✭✭

Yes baumy is a nice german dude that really cares for the campain and scores and keeps. He does not just set up camp at Arrius mine haha

As azura is my home campain i play there a lot, i just wish i knew a good strategy for dealing with dc's steel tornado spamming monkeys, they are too OP , give me a meteor any time of day, i can reflect those no problem.

Being zerged down 20 times an evening and seeing 5x steel tornado in death recap makes me wish for some good old batpulse zergs like three months ago on chillrend,, but i rarely see those anymore

Easymode ftw

I've gotta agree these steel tornado monkeys are ruining the game, yes it's fun and satisfying to wipe these types of group but the amount of server issues that come along with them is just ridiculous.

I don't agree with the reaction of can't beat them become them strategy as it clearly just adds more strain onto the servers.

When They start running, I just switch campain, so tired of that crap tbh that I can't be bothered by it anymore

Problem is, there are these kind of zergs in each faction: we re often telling ours ( dc) to stop, but strangely they don t care about our advice...we were even told "at least they play the map, you re just farming ap...". Sorry but if playing the map means hoping the lagcap will be for us, i like much more going to sejanus or alessia bridge to pull people there.

2 days ago i was in chalman ( i think) and there were one red tornado zerg and one yellow detonation zerg, running on the walls during half an hour, perma barrier, almost no one dying on either side, i was just shooting fire ballistas when i could ( because lag, some ballistas were lost). I can't find any fun in this kind of "fights", and i don t even understand where is the fun for people in the zerg too. Anyway, you have to wait to 11pm to play, prime time is really bs.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DaoFeiLung wrote: »

Easymode ftw

Problem is, there are these kind of zergs in each faction: we re often telling ours ( dc) to stop, but strangely they don t care about our advice...we were even told "at least they play the map, you re just farming ap...". Sorry but if playing the map means hoping the lagcap will be for us, i like much more going to sejanus or alessia bridge to pull people there.

2 days ago i was in chalman ( i think) and there were one red tornado zerg and one yellow detonation zerg, running on the walls during half an hour, perma barrier, almost no one dying on either side, i was just shooting fire ballistas when i could ( because lag, some ballistas were lost). I can't find any fun in this kind of "fights", and i don t even understand where is the fun for people in the zerg too. Anyway, you have to wait to 11pm to play, prime time is really bs.

This.

By now my guild is more active at 2 am than 8 pm, otherwise it's simply unplayable.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And to think there's actually people crying about other people playing at off-hours.

I guess prime time doesn't perform horrible enough for them yet.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one cries about playing off hours, its the painting map one colour with trains at ridiculous times what bothers people.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    And to think there's actually people crying about other people playing at off-hours.

If you're refering to @ToRelax , I don't believe he and his guilds log at off hours to nightcap and take advantage of an empty map, but they log on to find small interesting PvP without performance issues. It's not the same behaviour at all
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

If you're refering to @ToRelax , I don't believe he and his guilds log at off hours to nightcap and take advantage of an empty map, but they log on to find small interesting PvP without performance issues. It's not the same behaviour at all

When he is mindlessly trying to defend the behaviour of people who like to run in huge lag blobs and paint the map one colour at times where there is little to no resistance, it will mean whatever he wants it to mean!
    Edited by Garion on July 2, 2015 3:21PM
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's only bad when you're red!
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You used to put some effort in, cmon man :/
    :]
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You used to put some effort in, cmon man :/
    That was back when I was under the illusion it was worth the effort.
  • Lord Yellow Spider
    Lord Yellow Spider
    Soul Shriven
    Quick question:

Whats the underdog in this campaign and what alliance controls/wins all the time.

reason for asking this is i want to create a char on a faction that doesnt always control map (find it more fun when you can 1vx or atleast find people to fight rather than them being stuck in their base like on NA servers
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick question:

Whats the underdog in this campaign and what alliance controls/wins all the time.

reason for asking this is i want to create a char on a faction that doesnt always control map (find it more fun when you can 1vx or atleast find people to fight rather than them being stuck in their base like on NA servers

Depends on who you ask, really. EP has numbers, no doubt about that, but the crowd that logs into TB seems to be mostly PvEers (Seriously, they defend Cracked Wood better then Arrius).

DC zergs around most of the time from Aleswell -> Bleakers -> Chalman -> Arrius whenever they can, no matter what the DC guilds like to say about it.

AD does something similar, except it's Alessia -> Sejanus -> BRK -> Arrius.

So... pick your poison, really? TB is rather evenly matched for power. Though TB is pretty much the only campaign where EP has any decent presence at all tbh.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick question:

don't go ep if you don't want to queue in primetime I hear they've got a mean waiting list
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick question:

don't go ep if you don't want to queue in primetime I hear they've got a mean waiting list
    don't go in primetime
    I fixed it for you.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick question:

don't go in primetime
    I fixed it for you.

thank you kind argonian
  • Lord Yellow Spider
    Lord Yellow Spider
    Soul Shriven
    ty for the replys, from what ive seen in non vet pvp EP have numbers but not a lot of skill (those that do have skill dont usually group) DC/AD always get hammered by EP (non vet) but is that sheer numbers at play or down to those skilled players?

also i find myself questioning how friendly people in EP are, they seem more bothered about keeping AD/DC friendly so they dont turn green (no pun intended) and group up and night-cap.

that being said ive played EP since beta so starting on a new alliance means leveling up again, have no issue doing it just want to know that when i reach vr14 (soon to be vr16) i wont regret my choice in TB.

if i do decide to pick a new alliance what class would you advise between NB/Sorc, cannot decide between the 2
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    ty for the replys, from what ive seen in non vet pvp EP have numbers but not a lot of skill (those that do have skill dont usually group) DC/AD always get hammered by EP (non vet) but is that sheer numbers at play or down to those skilled players?

also i find myself questioning how friendly people in EP are, they seem more bothered about keeping AD/DC friendly so they dont turn green (no pun intended) and group up and night-cap.

that being said ive played EP since beta so starting on a new alliance means leveling up again, have no issue doing it just want to know that when i reach vr14 (soon to be vr16) i wont regret my choice in TB.

if i do decide to pick a new alliance what class would you advise between NB/Sorc, cannot decide between the 2

ep is the same in vet campaigns no skill just numbers spamming 1 ability most of the time in tb you're lucky if the whole ep faction isn't together,

DC on thornblade doesn't have any guilds except exile playing there as far as i'm aware if you enjoy solo play choose dc,

AD seem to have a couple of guilds join since reset they'd seem the most logical choice at the moment for both solo and guild play,

on class choice it depends really on your own playstyle especially for pvp. I've recently just done a baby stam nb which is quite fun to play atm the sneaky rouge style.
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The skill gap between the average EP and the "Legends" of EP is incredible. It's kinda like comparing a hero unit in an RTS to your cannon fodder units in the same RTS. EP can be said to be made of a ton of cheap cannon fodder units and a handful of hero units. That being said, the community on EP is quite friendly on TB, always willing to help newbies.

Also Sorc vs Nightblade is more of a playstyle choice. Magicka vs Stamina. Which do you prefer? Sorcs take more "In your face" kind of style, while Nightblades require planning your every move lest you meet your quick (hopefully merciful) death.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just come to this campaign in prime trime to laugh at EP zone chat and get my popcorn, people moaning about DC zergs while they themselves do it all the time and EP is almost constantly locked when DC and AD is low/medium. There are constant lemming zergs everywhere yet they still can't accomplish anything. It's funny as hell, during the evening they get their arses handed to them and the only keeps they have left is Arrius and Farragut.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    haha wtf zos sort your game

[img][/img]jjpkw9.png
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[img][/img]jjpkw9.png

16985 : 14855

Still not that much of a difference... :confused:
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

[img][/img]jjpkw9.png

16985 : 14855

Still not that much of a difference... :confused:

lol low score bonus and you in front and own the whole map, zos plays for ep ;)
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[img][/img]jjpkw9.png

sadly you are not from the aldmeri dominion - that would have been so awesome ... >:)
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't this fixed a few patches ago?

@ZOS_GinaBruno please go and tell off the dev that did this, thanks.
    Edited by r.jan_emailb16_ESO on July 4, 2015 12:32PM
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What? ZOS fixing things related to PvP? Nah.

If a quest is broken in PvE though it'll be hotfixed the next day.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭

What? ZOS fixing things related to PvP? Nah.

If a quest is broken in PvE though it'll be hotfixed the next day.

spot on
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    DC zergs around most of the time from Aleswell -> Bleakers -> Chalman -> Arrius whenever they can, no matter what the DC guilds like to say about it.

AD does something similar, except it's Alessia -> Sejanus -> BRK -> Arrius.

The chockepoint at Arrius Mine is the Imperial City, but you have to own the objectives you described instead of the homekeeps. Why did nobody realize this yet? : :D
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

If i cant run a 48 man lag zerg spamming meteors i aint playing.

Exile3 lfm must have ts?
    Rich, mate. Pot, kettle, blob.

You must not know our raid lol
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)