The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thornblade NA 15 February

• Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone here should set a date and time, and do some duels for bragging rights.
    I am game, - I want a piece of WRX.
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people need to lighten up. Try to have some fun on these forums and in Cyrodiil. It is a game after all.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Some people need to lighten up. Try to have some fun on these forums and in Cyrodiil. It is a game after all.

Sir ... It's painfully obvious that anyone that has stayed around in DC not only has a great sense of humor , but also steel nads .
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    Speaking for myself an EP player whom works very well with the other Guilds on EP.

We zerg because we care- we dont want to give you an easy fight, we scout so often it hurts. We even organize our approach to certain keeps as 4-5 full groups of TeamSpeak organized guilds.

Please stay green - we need the challenge however a bit of advice, KC is not a tactical advantage... ever.
    I think we care more about brindle...

Might i suggest you guys start something together as DC/AD since your factions cannot get along with themselves try the enemy of my enemy thing. It seems to work best in your favor.

Happy hunting.
    Oh side note - Wouldnt lag be a Game issue not an EP issue? If i remember correctly, there used to be this guild called moon die, whom all did the impulse batswarm train. If any of us are guilty of something, its knowing that when fighting a war there is strength in numbers.
    Gizit wrote: »
    I think everyone here should set a date and time, and do some duels for bragging rights.
    I am game, - I want a piece of WRX.

We would glady eat up your AP. Set up an XvX anytime, the video will be good lol's.

Unfortunately ZoS removed the lol function :(
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, okay give me a bit to get things together, Real life Aggro - taking over for the moment,

Sundays work for most people??
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone in this thread just claim he doesn't believe the graphs/numbers posted by ZOS employees?

I just.... I just don't even.... you must be one of those people that don't believe scientists about climate change and instead substitute reality with your own...
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So are the rumors true that XvX duel discussed above was cancelled because AD backed out despite the above boasts?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job DC!! What a pleasure you gathered the troops. Thornblade has been really fun for the couple of last days. Instead of Green Alliance DC started to push also AD. EP has been left without scrolls, which is a refereshing sight. The fights being fierce pvp actually is fun. Hope this continues.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Great job DC!! What a pleasure you gathered the troops. Thornblade has been really fun for the couple of last days. Instead of Green Alliance DC started to push also AD. EP has been left without scrolls, which is a refereshing sight. The fights being fierce pvp actually is fun. Hope this continues.

Yep yesterday was a blast, good fights all around. Always fun fighting good guilds, even if we wipe.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC