The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thornblade NA 15 February

• Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    So havoc was just supposed to go back to AD after all the trash talk and hatred? There's such a thing as pride and dignity. You lost the right to have such a great guild on your side.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    KBKB wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Well, we crowned Anon emp at around 11 PST, which as far as I know is normal gaming hours :)

Most of DC was gone by 8p EST since it was a work night.

Lol. The excuses continue.

Here you go, mate:
    We cannot give specific numbers as to population caps and what each bar means, however here is a graph of Thornblade's (US) recent population which echos the statement above regarding the populations of each Alliance within that campaign:

96b03fe1e7587194c7348f7cdb7829.jpg

Awesome post let's see EP worm their way out this one.

What is there to worm out of here? I don't think anyone from EP denies they are typically the highest pop in Thorn NA. If anything, AD and DC want people to believe their populations are constantly in the valley range and never in the peak range.

You guys claim a lot of your wins are down to skill, now there is proof from Wheeler that's purely down to numbers, A lot you think this is in AD/DC's heads or it's no where near as bad as it actually is. Refer to Tripwyr's bullet points to see just how out of hand and stupid it has gotten. If you were a semi decent player that enjoyed a challenge you would have rerolled by now. This just highlights the fact how trashy most EP are and the proof is in the pudding, all your back patting, high fives, and leet talk is now worth a whole bucket full of nothing and lols.

Alright, Alright you say where bad or we have a high population or we are the only ones who spam skills, but that where your wrong. Dc complains that EP is over populated. Well that's cool but, there are pop locks for all factions which cap us at a certain number which is set to keep the game fair if we had our 2000+ players playing yea maybe is when you can complain. So your idea that EP is the only faction that zergs with large numbers, Wrong, There has been multiple time where there is triple the number of AD killing EP also to add in DC will be sniping you in the back. To add in also every faction spams skill's DC or AD or EP Dark flare/healing springs/fire ring you name it everyone spams it. But What kills AvAvA for me is when two groups are so hell bent on attacking one faction because they can't communicate with their own faction and is so negative to every person they see in their own zone chat and then complains that one faction is at fault because of some reason? it is beyond comprehension That they must resort to teaming up number of time's to try and stop that one group even though you cause the problem? That's shortsighted point of view is what is wrong with the game. That to try to win a campaign you have to result it to AvA and cry about stupid crap that is easy fix if they just fixed it themselves if they just stopped double teaming us and stop giving us a reason to night cap or day cap or some other capping you make up then just maybe your factions could maybe just maybe win a campaign.

Stop Causing You're Own Problems.

Keep telling yourself that you are good. It might come true someday. Until then, zerg on.

It seems you didn't read it =/ such a sad thing seeing that it can help you as a faction.

I only had to read the first few sentences.

96b03fe1e7587194c7348f7cdb7829.jpg
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Both of you completely ignored the point, or just don't understand.

Caladreigan, there aren't enough off peak players TOTAL to prevent EP night capping. The issue is that EP has a consistently higher pop across multiple time zones. Forming one organised group isn't enough to counter the 2-3 groups EP has running at any given time.

Sirston, this is about population imbalance, not skill spamming. Take a look at the chart posted multiple times in this thread.. The reason EP gets double teamed is because they cap everything when they have a clear advantage, not the other way around.
    S'irinar the Shadow - VR14 NB (AD)
    Antakh the Bold - VR6 DK (AD)
    Arkoth the Darkweaver - VR5 Sorc (AD)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we should all roll EP . Then when there's no one to fight we won't have anything to argue about . Then we can just focus on new people and call them crazy when the 600 of us roflstomp them .
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Havoc can do whatever they want. If they want to win campaigns by fighting with little to no opposition or competition, so be it. That doesn't constitute a 'great guild'. If anything it indicates they need a population advantage to achieve anything, considering they were AD before when the scales were tipped the other way.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angavar wrote: »

Caladreigan, there aren't enough off peak players TOTAL to prevent EP night capping. The issue is that EP has a consistently higher pop across multiple time zones. Forming one organised group isn't enough to counter the 2-3 groups EP has running at any given time.

Sirston, this is about population imbalance, not skill spamming. Take a look at the chart posted multiple times in this thread.. The reason EP gets double teamed is because they cap everything when they have a clear advantage, not the other way around.

But I doubt that chart is anywhere accurate After the countless lieing to its players ZOS has said to tracking our exp, or to never changing the payment method I don't and can't trust ZOS word anymore its worth sqwat to me. also to add in that chart does not clarify of what times?/of how many number each faction is at/if the gaps in-between are greater then 1 more person or 20 more people.
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But I doubt that chart is anywhere accurate After the countless lieing to its players ZOS has said to tracking our exp, or to never changing the payment method I don't and can't trust ZOS word anymore its worth sqwat to me. also to add in that chart does not clarify of what times?/of how many number each faction is at/if the gaps in-between are greater then 1 more person or 20 more people.

What you want man ? You want screen shots is me by myself getting killed by groups of 10+ every time I head to a resource ? How many you want , 100 .. 200 ? I got Em . You want the Pope to fly down and witness all taking a lie detector test ? Jebuz jumping johosephat wat do you want as proof ? The Devs even agree . It's like the lights are on but no ones home over there . Your mind keeps burning rubber trying to get the belt back on the fly wheel .
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

What you want man ? You want screen shots is me by myself getting killed by groups of 10+ every time I head to a resource ? How many you want , 100 .. 200 ? I got Em . You want the Pope to fly down and witness all taking a lie detector test ? Jebuz jumping johosephat wat do you want as proof ? The Devs even agree . It's like the lights are on but no ones home over there . Your mind keeps burning rubber trying to get the belt back on the fly wheel .

Nah man I want ZOS to post numbers its not hard for computers to count 1 to 1 million they think computer we have are in the 1980's and stuggle to count numbers of user's logged in to cyrodill
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Havoc can do whatever they want. If they want to win campaigns by fighting with little to no opposition or competition, so be it. That doesn't constitute a 'great guild'. If anything it indicates they need a population advantage to achieve anything, considering they were AD before when the scales were tipped the other way.

to be fair

we rerolled when DC was actually a force in AvA
    also when AD had other guilds such as Venatus and Moonlight ... who ended up quitting the game

when we rerolled EP was the weakest faction we did not intend to just face roll with numbers

and i dont think havoc is the best guild i dont think any guild is the best guild

because every guild has wiped to the other at some point or another
    there are good individual players on each guild those skills could be accounted for but there is no such thing as BEST guild in the game

i dont mind giving credit where it should be given
    and i can recognize good players when i see them

rival guilds=your fun in this game
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Deny it all you want, but any AD or DC player who is a regular in thornblade can confirm that the chart is accurate. If anything, its worse than what is depicted.. EP has a habit of consistently pop locking for hours on end after prime time whenever the score gets close to being even.

The chart only represents a 5 day span when EP already had a 20k point lead..
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Killer808 wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Killer808 wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    "Wah! I'm outnumbered! It's the only reason I lose!"

Wow thats the EP rally cry from six months ago.

And now it is the AD DiEcebelacrity cry...

Just because your guild decided they don't care about their faction doesn't mean every other guild feels the same way.

You know nothing about our faction first of all. Secondly, isn't this the same trypwyr that used to farm bleakers days on end and would say in yell chat... get away from bleakers or we will leave and let you die. we don't care about the campaign we just want the first grand overlord. Well how did that work out for you there forumemperor?

#burn
    Edited by Perichor on February 18, 2015 6:28AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nah man I want ZOS to post numbers its not hard for computers to count 1 to 1 million they think computer we have are in the 1980's and stuggle to count numbers of user's logged in to cyrodill

Wheeler already said , their not allowed to post exact numbers . His hands are tied . He posted that chart as a favor to the community . But you wanna think out of the box a minute and ask your self why they can't post the exact numbers ? It's not because of national security . If they post the numbers your gonna see just how dead PVP is now compared to launch . An that's bad for business . You would probably have to pick your jaw off the ground if you seen DC's real numbers . Log in with a DC toon an look for your self sometime . I did on a EP toon and laughed . You guys have so many people you wouldn't last 2 minutes playing DC . You'd quit like most ready did .
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Peri, I'm aware that havoc is not entirely responsible for the imbalance. And I agreed with the decision when they initially migrated to EP.

But that doesn't change the current state of thornblade.

Sadly, its taking far too long for the devs to implement a solution, even a temporary one, so its up to the individual players and guilds to breathe life back into PvP.

If things remain the way they are, PvP will continue its trend of death by a thousand cuts, which include other game breakers like lag and exploits, until there is only a bunch of pve buff servers left.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deny it all you want, but any AD or DC player who is a regular in thornblade can confirm that the chart is accurate. If anything, its worse than what is depicted.. EP has a habit of consistently pop locking for hours on end after prime time whenever the score gets close to being even.

Pop locked what does that word me? means maxed amount of players its still a fair fight due to game mechanics
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Context, dude. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

EP pop locks when other factions have 1 or 2 bars population. Meaning they have a huge advantage in numbers for that period of time.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Pop locked what does that word me? means maxed amount of players its still a fair fight due to game mechanics

Ya and we all pay the same for oil right ? Pop lock means nothing on DC . When it shows up there's stillno wait . The Devs said it pops up for us as a preemptive measure in case we really hit pop lock . Just make a level 10 DCtoon and look for your self instead of not believing us or the Devs or the system charts .
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Peri, I'm aware that havoc is not entirely responsible for the imbalance. And I agreed with the decision when they initially migrated to EP.

But that doesn't change the current state of thornblade.

Sadly, its taking far too long for the devs to implement a solution, even a temporary one, so its up to the individual players and guilds to breathe life back into PvP.

If things remain the way they are, PvP will continue its trend of death by a thousand cuts, which include other game breakers like lag and exploits, until there is only a bunch of pve buff servers left.

yer well anyone who asks me either old friends from AD or other games i always tell them to roll DC or AD mainly DC as an officer of Havoc i dont accept anyone who wishes to reroll for Havoc because we simply have enough on EP bottom line

havoc has done their part to address population imbalance in this game i think other guilds should take the initiative if they care about pvp ALTHO i wont blame them if they dont

ZOS nerfed grinding

it was a horrible two weeks for us as a guild and it would be 1000000x's worse for GMs or other officers of guilds to make that executive decision for their guilds its tough right now for pvp players

we just dont have the ease of just moving

and also one of the first things i saw was even after your level grind
    your going to be pvping without alot of essentials like for example combat frenzy and rez time barriers etc etc etc. so i know some individuals rerolling at the moment but until grinding is implemented again i dont think ANYONE ESPECIALLY whole guilds and entities to be seen on other factions SO

this is the state of PVP were just going to have to work with it.
  • Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.ign.com/boards/forums/daoc-general.80126/page-1575

Let's go waaaaaay back to DAOC starting in 2001, change some colours and names and you might as well be reading ESO forums in 2015. The more things change the more they stay the same.
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Understandable, at least you are aware of the issue and I appreciate your recommending people to roll DC.

Would be nice if there was a method of transferring faction, or even a levelling boost for alts in another faction, especially considering that vr ranks already require playing through the opposing factions storylines.

There are a variety of solutions to help combat imbalance, and while the devs may be holding out for the b2p transition and hoping it solves the issue, it would be unwise to rely on that alone.
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    but also to this whole thread
    even tho EP at the moment is over populated
    24/7 there is DC and AD on EP soooo
    unless DC cares about the campaign scoreboard
    you really cant complain since you team up with AD surley your numbers are greater than EP together so
    all this QQ really just needs to stop from ALLLLLL factions
    but thats wishful thinking
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Understandable, at least you are aware of the issue and I appreciate your recommending people to roll DC.

Would be nice if there was a method of transferring faction, or even a levelling boost for alts in another faction, especially considering that vr ranks already require playing through the opposing factions storylines.

There are a variety of solutions to help combat imbalance, and while the devs may be holding out for the b2p transition and hoping it solves the issue, it would be unwise to rely on that alone.

and if they REALLLLLLY want people to roll other factions to address imbalance
    they should make alliance war RANK ACCOUNT WIDE not just for toons on the same factions BUT FOR ALL ALLIANCES

i got combat frenzy 2/2 for 3 characters and it is not an easy task

this link here and vote for ACCOUNT WIDE ALL ALLIANCE RANK

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/151795/should-alliance-rank-be-account-wide-or-some-variation-of-this#latest

• Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    it really sucks having to go from a hell of a grind in PVE to being underpowered in pvp because of non account wide alliance rank
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This piece of news may have gone unnoticed given all of the fast paced PVP in both Cyrodiil and here on the forums; but I wanted to make sure everyone was made aware of it.

Around 12:30 am EST, DC captured Fort Ash from AD. I know most, if not all of you are amazed by this news considering AD vs. DC combat on Thornblade NA is as common as a Bigfoot sighting. Still, I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention as it single-handedly disproves the existence of the mythical green alliance. Personally, I am shocked DC would stoop to nightcapping when they had all of prime time to reclaim it.

Be sure to check back later as I scour the photo archives for proof of that other rare beast which some claim does not exist - the Impulse spamming AD zerg! Numerous noble citizens of EP reporting seeing such a creature tonight. I have my doubts, though, because the upstanding people in these parts would never mislead anyone about such a thing. That would be deceitful if they did and everyone knows a real PVPer is as honest as they come, especially those who fight for the Queen.
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    Certain groups and guilds from AD and DC work together sporadically, but there will always be people who won't accept or follow any sort of truce.

Besides, two factions shouldn't need to team up 24/7 in order to stand a chance against the 3rd faction, that just proves that EP has too many players, just as AD did in the early days.

Ideally, all 3 factions would have relatively even off-peak populations, so that no one faction can gain an extreme lead without the others being able to adequately defend.

LonePirate, you still haven't contributed anything to the actual discussion, and your attempt to derail the thread is horrible.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certain groups and guilds from AD and DC work together sporadically, but there will always be people who won't accept or follow any sort of truce.

Besides, two factions shouldn't need to team up 24/7 in order to stand a chance against the 3rd faction, that just proves that EP has too many players, just as AD did in the early days.

Ideally, all 3 factions would have relatively even off-peak populations, so that no one faction can gain an extreme lead without the others being able to adequately defend.

LonePirate, you still haven't contributed anything to the actual discussion, and your attempt to derail the thread is horrible.

you....don't understand how game mechanics work do you? EP has more numbers then One faction but 2v1 any situation and the 2 always win inless your DC and AD on thornblade with EP is winning. Due to lack of coordination with DC and AD guild's Its as simple as that. You have the numbers to Pop lock Ive seen it. tell your some what guilds to come back from chilrend. " You're Lack of understanding how the game works is making your faction lose as a whole." I personalty don't care Im going to keep getting my 10k and be chilling in the red zone. Have fun in the green zone!

Also that crap chart proves nothing they cropped it so you couldn't see the dates/times/anything. So belive ZOS all you want they will keep lieing to you to keep you happy for the money. ;)
    Edited by sirston on February 18, 2015 8:09AM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you....don't understand how game mechanics work do you? EP has more numbers then One faction but 2v1 any situation and the 2 always win inless your DC and AD on thornblade with EP is winning. Due to lack of coordination with DC and AD guild's Its as simple as that. You have the numbers to Pop lock Ive seen it. tell your some what guilds to come back from chilrend. " You're Lack of understanding how the game works is making your faction lose as a whole." I personalty don't care Im going to keep getting my 10k and be chilling in the red zone. Have fun in the green zone!

Also that crap chart proves nothing they cropped it so you couldn't see the dates/times/anything. So belive ZOS all you want they will keep lieing to you to keep you happy for the money. ;)

Do you even read what you write?
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    How in the every loving Hell is this thread still open and going??

I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »

Because no ones broken any rules . It's a spirited discussion .
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shocked also,

Yes but these forum mods can be pretty over the top sometimes and there is ALOT of bickering going on.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Shocked also,

Yes but these forum mods can be pretty over the top sometimes and there is ALOT of bickering going on.

Maybe they read my Hatred in PvP thread and stopped running to the report button ? I'm just gonna chalk it up as evolution ...
    Edited by Roechacca on February 18, 2015 2:13PM