The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Thornblade NA 15 February

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Wah! I'm outnumbered! It's the only reason I lose!" What it seems you want is for ZOS to fix your problems instead of working at fixing them yourselves.

You getting close but I haven´t really made any propositions to ZOS. Seen here some propositions but how practical they are I am not sure.

Better than ZOS is some of EP reroll a DC or AD toon. That is pure fantasy as you seem to think you should hold on this momentum of power as hard as you can. Obviously, you think you deserve the imbalanced pvp due to the fact you were underpopulated for the first months of the game. But as a reminder big part of EP success is thanks to AD (maybe DC) that rerolled.

If not the new players should not choose EP. Hardly possible if they are Skyrim fanbois.

At the moment, AD/DC work together to level up the things, but you must understand it is not the same as healthy numbers in each faction.

In the end, this just a game and you can´t take this very serious. I only play for fun. So not need to show some hurt feelings.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Perichor wrote: »
    Leonidas got zerged

and Leonidas was obviously a good DK

He had 300 . Give DC half that and they'll make Leonidas look like a scrub .
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    but lets all be honest

if EP wants Aleswell/Alessia.... there is no duel for the keep.. there is no paper rock scissors... there are numbers... and EP has lost keeps to sheer numbers just like AD and DC so "EP zergs" could be said for all factions
    if only there was a different mechanic for how flags actually flip (maybe if there is even one player of the opposing faction on the flags it cannot flip) idk

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    but lets all be honest

if EP wants Aleswell/Alessia.... there is no duel for the keep.. there is no paper rock scissors... there are numbers... and EP has lost keeps to sheer numbers just like AD and DC so "EP zergs" could be said for all factions
    if only there was a different mechanic for how flags actually flip (maybe if there is even one player of the opposing faction on the flags it cannot flip) idk

Except DC never has similar numbers to the EP zergs...
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Leonidas got zerged

well to be fair DC pop locks at 200 just like all other factions
    and DC has been pop locked before
    and that being said i think Leonidas proved harder to beat
    but still waiting for Blue Monday
    #patient
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but lets all be honest

I somehow agree how the game works. In the big picture, failure isn´t a bad thing. I have seen Havoc lose some important fights or make a miracle rescue. To me the best part of playing is that the end result isn´t predictable. In all my sports, I follow teams that do well but they lose when I don´t want it. It is not making me less enthusiastic fan. Same applies to my playing. I love to challenge.

The best fights are the ones that are narrowly won thanks to strategy or pure luck :)
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    but lets all be honest

Except DC never has similar numbers to the EP zergs...

never is a strong word considering i have seen multiple DC zergs
    at chalman day in and day out
    (in fact: even if ash is yellow dc wants chalman and arrive in droves)
    DC zergs arent as effective most of the time
    #bluetuesdaymaybe?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leonidas got zerged

#patient

Dude . This debate about DC pop locked is over . The dev already posted the system readings . You can make up any facts you want , it doesn't support the evidence .
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    but lets all be honest

I somehow agree how the game works. In the big picture, failure isn´t a bad thing. I have seen Havoc lose some important fights or make a miracle rescue. To me the best part of playing is that the end result isn´t predictable. In all my sports, I follow teams that do well but they lose when I don´t want it. It is not making me less enthusiastic fan. Same applies to my playing. I love to challenge.

The best fights are the ones that are narrowly won thanks to strategy or pure luck :)

yer or make it reallly reallly hardcore and if there is even one member of the opposing faction on the top floor of the inner keep it cannot be flipped

just to make the victory complete in every sense

so the victor can feel better that they wiped THE ENTIRE OPPOSING RAID
    and so the loser can feel even worse

i also would be PRO no NPCS in keeps make it 100% player defended

but thats wishful thinking after all ESO is a PVE game LOL
    Edited by Perichor on February 17, 2015 10:57PM
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Leonidas got zerged

#patient

Dude . This debate about DC pop locked is over . The dev already posted the system readings . You can make up any facts you want , it doesn't support the evidence .

i saw the charts

still doesnt mean what i said is false

i said DC gets pop locked meaning you look at the alliance war server list and you will see a blue lock indicating the DC population for that specific server is caped

besides the AvA in the game currently is between AD and EP ... DC'S numbers are irrelevant atm

conclusion: my statement is fact

i also said

Leonidas was a DK

conclusion: he has a sword and shield used invasion,low slash, punture, and lava whip so yes Leonidas was a DK
    Edited by Perichor on February 17, 2015 11:06PM
  • Caladriegan
    It's PvP. Get tougher or quit going. You have the ability to fix your problems but won't. EP spends the first 10 days of every campaign with our back against the wall while we fight off both AD and DC. Do we come on here crying about being double-teamed or do we keep fighting? It isn't our fault that you don't keep the pressure on. It isn't our fault that half of your population would rather hide out on a buff server than play on Thornblade. It isn't our fault that you would rather run in a zerg than break up into smaller units to force us into redirecting our forces and make choices about what resources we want to keep. And it isn't our fault that you find complaining about the injustice of PvP more rewarding than trying to do any of those things but. please, continue crying.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but lets all be honest

yer or make it reallly reallly hardcore and if there is even one member of the opposing faction on the top floor of the inner keep it cannot be flipped

I somehow thought that each keep is defended by the Guild that claims its ownership. Well a long time ago when the game wasn´t more than a Beta. It would actually be cool to defend your own guild keep and the attacker was obliged to kill every defender. After that they would be able to rob the guild store. Lol :) Real medieval style of fighting to the end.

I agree it feels stupid to defend a keep and run away from the fight because the flags are taken. Seen this many time. I even go outdoors to tag the last running defenders/attackers to get free ap.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Leonidas obviously didn't have his reflective scales up and got hit with a lethal arrow and died shortly after so yes Leonidas was a DK
    but lets all be honest

I somehow thought that each keep is defended by the Guild that claims its ownership. Well a long time ago when the game wasn´t more than a Beta. It would actually be cool to defend your own guild keep and the attacker was obliged to kill every defender. After that they would be able to rob the guild store. Lol :) Real medieval style of fighting to the end.

I agree it feels stupid to defend a keep and run away from the fight because the flags are taken. Seen this many time. I even go outdoors to tag the last running defenders/attackers to get free ap.

it would be a very interesting concept to see
    but i would put nothing but stinkhorn in the guild bank just for the lawl
    in a case where we would loose the keep lol
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's PvP. Get tougher or quit going. You have the ability to fix your problems but won't. EP spends the first 10 days of every campaign with our back against the wall while we fight off both AD and DC. Do we come on here crying about being double-teamed or do we keep fighting? It isn't our fault that you don't keep the pressure on. It isn't our fault that half of your population would rather hide out on a buff server than play on Thornblade. It isn't our fault that you would rather run in a zerg than break up into smaller units to force us into redirecting our forces and make choices about what resources we want to keep. And it isn't our fault that you find complaining about the injustice of PvP more rewarding than trying to do any of those things but. please, continue crying.

OK
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    @‌Minnesinger

that would be asking for PVP content
    and you know ESO devs are against anything content related to PVP lol
    in fact

we no longer have deer as content in pvp so there you go :disappointed:

oh how i enjoyed deer......
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shocker this thread hasn't been modded to the high heavens yet.
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL right
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌Minnesinger

in fact

Yes pvp content is the Imperial City, not sure when. Otherwise the new AVA skills are of interest.

Oh deer the poor fauna of Cyrodiil.

Anyways, good fights to you. Nice to have a not hot headed discussion of pvp. Instead of deers you can always be a trophy in my Kill Counter. Could do with some more kbs.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    @‌Minnesinger

in fact

Yes pvp content is the Imperial City, not sure when. Otherwise the new AVA skills are of interest.

Oh deer the poor fauna of Cyrodiil.

Anyways, good fights to you. Nice to have a not hot headed discussion of pvp. Instead of deers you can always be a trophy in my Kill Counter. Could do with some more kbs.

back at ya brotha

have fun
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Wah! I'm outnumbered! It's the only reason I lose!"

Wow thats the EP rally cry from six months ago.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Huntler wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    People respond when you call them no-skill baddies. This is why you get EP boasts here. If DC wants to call Pride a bunch of scrubs, Pride will kindly point out how easy they roll DC players.

Drop the trash talking if you don't want to be trash talked.

I honestly have no idea who Pride is.... 0 clue... whatsoever.

And i can't speak spanish :(

qué lástima

Not really a pity, probbly just doesn't like using google translator
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

Why should it be ? I'm glad the moderation has toned down . People should be able to hash thing out without everyone running to the moderators because some feelings got hurt . Nothing posted so far would be moderated on any regular adult forum . It's been tame here . Unless the word crying honestly offends someone that much .
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @‌Minnesinger

in fact

You are incorrect, sir! I have sighted deer before and again recently!!!

deerexist_zpsd5d30632.png
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌Minnesinger

in fact

They're actually reindeer, just improperly named. If you watch from a distance sometimes you can catch them flying.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    @‌Minnesinger

in fact

They're actually reindeer, just improperly named. If you watch from a distance sometimes you can catch them flying.

There is even one to the top left of the screencap! dis conspiracy continues to thrive!
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Angavar
    Angavar
    ✭✭✭
    All I'm reading from EP in this thread is 'we know we have a numbers advantage but we'd rather sponge from that to win than balance the factions and have a competitive campaign for once.'

As for caladriegan, yes, it is your fault. People get sick of logging in to a red map after nightcaps, and being zerged by double their population in offpeak, or lagged out during prime time. So they move campaigns or stop pvping.

If your faction wasn't so hellbent on being anticompetitive, more people might be interested in playing on thornblade.
    S'irinar the Shadow - VR14 NB (AD)
    Antakh the Bold - VR6 DK (AD)
    Arkoth the Darkweaver - VR5 Sorc (AD)
  • Killer808
    Killer808
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

And now it is the AD DiEcebelacrity cry...
    Killer Wizard, Killer Priest, Killer Blade
    (HaVoC) "All My Friends Never Die"
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angavar wrote: »
    All I'm reading from EP in this thread is 'we know we have a numbers advantage but we'd rather sponge from that to win than balance the factions and have a competitive campaign for once.'

As for caladriegan, yes, it is your fault. People get sick of logging in to a red map after nightcaps, and being zerged by double their population in offpeak, or lagged out during prime time. So they move campaigns or stop pvping.

If your faction wasn't so hellbent on being anticompetitive, more people might be interested in playing on thornblade.

Beautifully put old sausage.
    Edited by KBKB on February 18, 2015 1:34AM
  • Caladriegan
    Angavar wrote: »

Yep. Too busy complaining to put in the effort. EP logged in to an all yellow server for months. And kept on trying. Too bad you'd rather quit than make the effort.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer808 wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »

And now it is the AD DiEcebelacrity cry...

Just because your guild decided they don't care about their faction doesn't mean every other guild feels the same way.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.