• TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff.
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Decreased the damage of Force Shock and Crushing Shock by 10%.-RIP MAgicka sorc build

Dexterity: This passive now grants a higher Critical Strike rating to physical attacks, and was changed to be approximately on par with the Spell Critical Rating gained by the Light Armor passive Prodigy.
    -RIP magicka builds
    @ZOS_GinaBruno medium already have 1,4 more weapon DMG then light users have spell power.Now You give medium another boost and just garbaged Crushing Shock to surge and bow.\

1.6.2- 2h+med or leave GJ
    Edited by Exstazik on February 10, 2015 8:43PM
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    Still no fixes to end game raid armor or the amount of exp lowered for a cp. Why am I still playing this game

Read closer
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am templar, and wanna say - serioulsy, stop nerfing dks.
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neizir wrote: »
    Veteran Arx Corinium?
    Veteran Tempest Island?
    Veteran Blessed Crucible?

Since when?

Maybe they mean scaled up to vet?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Reduced the number of entrances to Outlaws Refuges based on your feedback. There is now one entrance outside the city, and one inside the city limits.

Okay, who is responsible for this? Who gave this kind of "feedback"?

The different entrances to the refugees were awesome, especially that they corresponded perfectly to the overworld. If you left the refuge through a gutter or well, that's exactly were you would end up. Guess they have to change all areas now or they don't make sense anymore ...
    No, my feedback said that I LIKED this feature! I thought the different entry points to the refuges were very nicely done and I am sad to see them go.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options
  • All_Bizniz
    All_Bizniz
    ✭✭✭
    seems like a legit patch. The people are speaking and the DEVS are listening. Still though.... shields need some work. and meteor is still ridiculous. K thanks
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also dots don't appear to work on Damage Shields either.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nova cost reduced and CC immunity during Puncturing Strikes? My Templar is very happy.

Uhm I think, it now applies CC immunity to the targets, to finally stop the OP stunlock.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Veteran Dungeons
    General
    Fixed an issue where chests in the following dungeons were not sharing with group members:
      Veteran Blessed Crucible Veteran Tempest Island Veteran Arx Corinium

When were Veteran Blessed Crucible, Tempest Island and Arx Corinium released? Did I miss the announcement?
    That would be a typo. Good catch!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was the axe murderer???

And no more vitamin T? saaaaaad
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, an incredible amount of changes over the course of one week. Do you guys even sleep?

I'm glad to see the travel to guildies and grouping with guildies by right clicking on them has been restored.

I'm not so sure I like having the number of entrances to the Outlaw Refuge reduced so dramatically. This change seems like it's going to make it harder to elude guards and successfully fence and launder items.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All_Bizniz wrote: »
    seems like a legit patch. The people are speaking and the DEVS are listening. Still though.... shields need some work. and meteor is still ridiculous. K thanks

So the extra nerfs for DKs and sorcs and leaving end game raid armor nerfed....you think that was community suggestions ?
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Nova cost reduced and CC immunity during Puncturing Strikes? My Templar is very happy.

Uhm I think, it now applies CC immunity to the targets, to finally stop the OP stunlock.

Yah I think that is what they meant also. CC immunity during the cast would make this the most overpowered skill in the game, and it is already very strong.
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvE Magicka Sorc.....

a nerf to non-pet build DPS....

REALLY!?!?!?!

You couldn't make this [snip] up!!! :'(

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 11, 2015 6:06PM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So the extra nerfs for DKs and sorcs and leaving end game raid armor nerfed....you think that was community suggestions ?

"Doubled the Critical Strike and Spell Critical values for all item set bonuses."

Options
  • Sharkano
    Sharkano
    ✭✭✭✭
    "•Riposte: Increased the value of returned damage by 3900%. This has a 15% chance of occurring, and can only happen once every 5 seconds."

Wow. I'd love to actually use this on live before it gets nerf-batted to death . . . .
    Options
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphashado wrote: »

"Doubled the Critical Strike and Spell Critical values for all item set bonuses."
    5 trait sets still nerfed, meaning it's still nerfed.
    Options
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a good list of changes - I will go test them out asap. :)
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubled the Critical Strike and Spell Critical values for all item set bonuses.

Thank you.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

WHY ARE YOU NERFING MORE THE SORCERERS? WHY?

Sorcerer is already the WEAKEST class; and you just NERF it more with Crushing Shock nerf... Are you serious? Do you want to delete this CLASS from the game or what?

Why only the NOOB PET builds are you want us to use with 6 toggle skills?
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

He probably stopped reading after the DK section.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    ultimate can now be gained from blocking, dodging, or attacking targets with a damage shield, good change!

but how about getting heal from skills like crit surge/sap essence/funnel health if damaging damage shield?
    currently 2 classes have no heal in pvp, with damage shields being so OP, and NB don't even have damage shield to protect themselves, sorc can at least bubble up and gtfo if it gets too heated.

Are NB suppose to wear restoration staff just to get heals and protection? no other weapon will be viable if this is not fixed asap!

Any class can heal in pvp. Vigor is a stamina based aoe heal located in the Alliance Assault line. Anyone with the appropriate rank can take it. Also of course, anyone can use a resto staff.
    Options
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guards at keeps can no longer see you if you’re stealthed outside of their detection radius.

Thank you ZOS.... I was worried about this. :)
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

Options
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no fixes to end game raid armor or the amount of exp lowered for a cp. Why am I still playing this game
    Given the scores of posts you've splattered round here complaining about nerfs, I have no idea why.
    Options
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He probably stopped reading after the DK section.

Meaning all sets, including crafted one's. This doesn't solve the problem of Trials gear being not as good as crafted gear.
    Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Re-read the notes please before you continue spouting your nonsense.

Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like sorc's take another hit: Decreased the damage of Force Shock and Crushing Shock by 10%.

This is a weapon ability, not a class ability. And spamming one ability, that has very good range, a fast animation, and multiple debuffs was basically overpowered. Fantastic change.

Crushing Shock OP?!

Crushing Shock has more counters then any....

wait...just forget it.....forget it.......Crushing Shock OP?...SMH....."Sigh"

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like a lot of the changes, I feel like Crushing Shock's change was a tad unfair and I hate to see Shifting Standard get its cost increased.

Otherwise, things seem ok. May test one of those templates.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
    Options