Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.2

• WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like Bat Swarm is really the only Ult left for DK's in PvP. Odd thing is that Bat Swarm should have been the Ult nerfed!
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feedback for pet build:
    Clanfear:if it taunt you can't CC break it
    Sorc's Ward-reflect all while dmg shield value >1+
    Daedric pray:debuff which increase pet attacks by maximum magicka pool
    Matriarch:chain lighting attack with 1 hit per sec.(max 6 targets)
    Also you can now gear up you pet and feed them with crowns.100 crowns=1%+ to all pet stats and summoner stats
    B)
    Edited by Exstazik on February 10, 2015 9:31PM
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerrors were not nerfed, destruction staff was. And it was a small change to make the skill more balanced.

Sorcerror class skills have some good dps right now, and its all ranged. My main is a sorc.

The main problem with sorcs at the moment is that stamina options really suck.

Yes, so you like to play with 3 toggle skills on your bar, what means 6 skills used and do not do any other thing, just heal the noob pets and cast them shield; while you can not do anything else just this...
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crushing shock nerf is one of the best things in the patch notes. The ability was blatantly overpowered, and now should be more in line with the 10% nerf.

1. It snares you

2. It puts a dot on you

3. It interrupts you

4. It does great damage, and can be spammed

5. It has massive range

6. It has a quick animation

7. Its easy to use, much easier than using melee abilities which require positioning, often dangerous positioning.

10% is a very small adjustment. The ability remains one of the best in the entire game, particularly in pvp. Stop looking through biased lenses and embrace changes that improve the game, even if they happen to make you "slightly" weaker.

Oh where do i begin....lets see here

Annulment
    Blazing Sheild
    Defensive Posture
    Reflective Scales
    Eclipse

There's 5 counters to Crushing Shock, 2 of them available to any class...how can anyone say a skill that has 5 direct hard counters is OP?

This is not to mention LOS, as their isn't a single place in Cyrodiil where a tree, rock, hill, etc doesn't exist that can be used to LOS your opponent and set up attacks to kill them.

You say embrace changes that make me weaker? OK i want Wrecking Blow to be able to be interupted with Bash...instead of making me stand their and watch you wind up for eternity, unable to bash, and forced to BE, roll or Block...same with Resto Heavy Attacks...i want CS and bash to interrupt them...it will make a better game right?

this works both ways...but we both know Stamina users will never give that up...its only embracing changes for a better game, when its not nerfing your class and spec.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Reremnu
    Reremnu
    ✭✭✭
    NB's Passive (Transfer) gives you only 1 ultimate with 6 second cooldown while templar's and DK's passives still give 2 ulti. Why?
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Puncturing Strikes: Reduced the damage of this ability’s single target damage to 140% from 170%. This ability also now applies CC immunity."

But no CC immunity for Talons?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OVERVIEW

[*] Ardent Flame
    • Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Increased cost of this ability to 250 Ultimate from 200 Ultimate.

At last goodbye good old friend! Hello new friend Meteor!
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nova cost reduced and CC immunity during Puncturing Strikes? My Templar is very happy.

the person getting permastunned will have cc immunity not you, aka no more permastun.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

"Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Increased cost of this ability to 250 Ultimate from 200 Ultimate."

The tool tip on the PTS still says it's "cheaper". This will need to be changed since both standards cost 250 now.
    Edited by Alphashado on February 10, 2015 9:44PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Darlgon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Are these typos?
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    • Monsters and NPCs will no longer be able to land Critical Hits.

Justice System
      General
      • You will now receive infamy for stealing gold.

I mean.. talk about a PVE mob nerf..

and... You get infamy "WHEN SEEN" stealing gold?

Yes, you only receive infamy if you're caught. Regarding the other note, monsters and NPCs have actually never landed Critical Hits and this is something that just reared its head during PTS testing.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks like the last or second to last patch before it goes live. Not much but bug fixes and minor tweaks.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Max2497
    Max2497
    ✭✭✭
    It's still 150g to buy a carrot!?! The government is going to continue to allow this outrageous price gouging!

Seriously though, when a vegetable is worth more than a piece or armor, it runs the risk of knocking the entire economy out of whack. In addition, it's going to make provisioning a very tough skill for new players to level. Try doing the provisioning writs when you need corn, for example, but gold is so hard to come by in the lower levels.
  • Saavuj
    Saavuj
    ✭✭
    Celless wrote: »
    My eyes may be deceiving me. Am I reading that we get to spend 3600 points on a template character?

This sounds like a fantastic way to develop carpal tunnel syndrome overnight.

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All_Bizniz wrote: »
    seems like a legit patch. The people are speaking and the DEVS are listening. Still though.... shields need some work. and meteor is still ridiculous. K thanks

meteor is stil reflectable/blockable
    SO if ZoS won't fix Critical Surge so that it heals properly, can they at least EXPLAIN why they're doing this?

From looking around the forums, I've noticed that Nightblades are also feeling some pain from certain nerfs to their class abilities. I get the impression that ZoS is deliberately sabotaging abilities that synergize with AOE effects, as well as the AOE damage skills themselves (e.g. Wall of Elements).

AGAIN, why are you doing this?

crit surge the way it was before was way too powerfull, with changes in impenetrable pvp would give back same heals as pve used to , meaning OP stuff, had to be nerfed!

So what? Since when has HEALING ever been OP in PVE? In case you haven't noticed, Tamriel is FULL of evil monsters trying to kill you! If you can't heal fast enough... you DIE.

Even if you believe this nonsense from PVP players, there never needed to be an artificial cap on healing anyway, because every player is already capped by their maximum health. As this screencap proves, even 4000 HPS isn't enough to save you if you're Max Health is only 3200:

TZXsYXd.jpg
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc was and is the looser in DPS. We realied on crushing shock to deal decent damage and this damage is nowhere near the DPS of other classes.

And now it got nerfed even further. WHY ? Crushing shock is not too strong and I haven't heared or seen a single person complaining about Crushing shock.
    This nerf is a crime.
    Edited by Dracane on February 10, 2015 9:52PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why do I have the feeling that the same person who approved all of last week's asinine Provisioning changes is the same person who approved of this ridiculous reduction in the number of entrances to the outlaws refuges?

ZOS, you have a saboteur within your office as this person is making decisions that are exactly the opposite of what the player community wants.
  • XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game sux worse erryday. Who is the rocket surgeon behind the crushing shock nerf?
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Champion System
    General
    The maximum system limit of 3,600 Champion Points will now be awarded to the Character Template to allow for more testing of the Champion System.
    Note: This will cause PvE content to become easier than it was originally balanced for, and is not the intended balance of the system.

LoL?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Awdwyn
    Awdwyn
    ✭✭✭
    XEVENEX wrote: »
    This game sux worse erryday. Who is the rocket surgeon behind the crushing shock nerf?

Ooh! I found my new dream job. Now I just need 4 years of medical school....
    /grin
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Champion System
    General
    The maximum system limit of 3,600 Champion Points will now be awarded to the Character Template to allow for more testing of the Champion System.
    Note: This will cause PvE content to become easier than it was originally balanced for, and is not the intended balance of the system.

LoL?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Rydik
    Rydik
    ✭✭✭✭
    So half of abilities still not working against shields (dots, siphoning etc), nice =\
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You keep nerfing the wrong part of sorcs.. their damage isn't what's making them the best 1v1 class.. it's the shield.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XEVENEX wrote: »

Its the same person that removed the sweetrolls...

And made a carrot cost 150 gold

This person is more destructive than Molag Bal himself... ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo how come I'm still getting a bounty and wanted level increase when I murder someone behind closed doors of a house into which I've broken?

All the witnesses are dead, why is this a still a thing?

Will this continue to be a thing, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ ?
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 10, 2015 10:03PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad to see ult gains on shields now. Maybe between that and the nerfs to sorc dps (i.e. cs), people can just learn to enjoy their class instead of playing the nerf game.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    All items folks. Read it. It says all items. Meaning Trials gear is still inferior to crafted. So this fixes nothing.

Isn't this now roughly identical to Live?

Live:
    Willow/Twilight = one 4% spell crit bonus for total 4% crit
    Aether = two 4% spell crit bonuses for total 8% crit

PTS:
    Willow/Twilight = one 3.2% spell crit bonus for total 3.2% spell crit
    Aether = two 3.2% spell crit bonuses for total 6.4% spell crit

So Trials gear still gives you twice the crit of crafted. Both have been nerfed slightly, probably due to the now default 10% crit and the 12% crit passive in Champion System. But Trials gear still gives twice the crit of crafted.

I am not sure I see the problem here.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get a feeling that this time all the /bugs and /feedbacks in PTS were really worth to do and didn't disappear to /dev/null .
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo how come am I still getting a bounty and wanted level raise when I murder someone behind closed doors?

All the witnesses are dead, why is this a case?

Silly, they went to the wayshrine, just like you do when you die, and reported it on the way back.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Suntzu1414
    Regarding Enchants:

Spell and Weapon Enchants (for jewelry) were significantly nerfed (800% comparatively). Would there be any chance, in leveling these equal to other SET buffs (e.g. Magus Set).

The time needed to learn and craft these, is considerable.

Please advise.
    ST

DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • Awdwyn
    Awdwyn
    ✭✭✭
    echo /dev/random | /zos/feedback