Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, it is time to wield the banhammer against those AD exploiters

• ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    It's obvious that EP likes being lagged to 12k ping. I mean, what else could it be? </sarcasm>
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's obvious that EP likes being lagged to 12k ping. I mean, what else could it be? </sarcasm>

Obviously, you were one of the people in that throng...
  • Deviante
    Deviante
    ✭✭
    This was the response I got from ZOS when I reported scrolls being taken while we still held 5 inner keeps with the gates closed.

"Thanks for taking the time to contact us about this. We wanted to let you know that using the Dragon Leap ability on a player on keep guard to get into a keep is a valid use of the ability. Thank you for being so diligent about letting us know this happened, but we do want to let you know this is not an exploit."

When I attempted to clarify that it was not the keep guards I was concerned about but instead bypassing the mechanics of taking keeps to access scrolls stored in the temples, They simply said it was still a valid use of Dragon Leap.

So I guess its all legit

lmao
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deviante wrote: »
    This was the response I got from ZOS when I reported scrolls being taken while we still held 5 inner keeps with the gates closed.

"Thanks for taking the time to contact us about this. We wanted to let you know that using the Dragon Leap ability on a player on keep guard to get into a keep is a valid use of the ability. Thank you for being so diligent about letting us know this happened, but we do want to let you know this is not an exploit."

When I attempted to clarify that it was not the keep guards I was concerned about but instead bypassing the mechanics of taking keeps to access scrolls stored in the temples, They simply said it was still a valid use of Dragon Leap.

So I guess its all legit

lmao
    If the gate was never opened and players gate hop, tunnel, or use any other means to bypass a closed gate from the assaulting side, that is "bad".

If a group of players open the gate normally, get to the Temple and the gate closes behind them due to the keeps which open the gate being retaken, players can still get the scroll out if they survive the gate guards.

The last solution we have talked about (but not added yet) is putting a requirement on the scrolls that the gates must be open to be picked up. This isn't ideal as players could legitimately get the gates open, fight to the temple and not be able to pick up the scroll if the gate closes behind them. This solution however is getting more traction on internal discussions.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deviante wrote: »

So I guess its all legit

lmao

I'm getting mixed signals here ...

1394822469892477.jpg
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    ftkj74.png

This image says it all.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there, folks. As this thread has continued to devolve into naming and shaming, we will be closing it.

In case anyone new to the thread missed it, we did post a statement earlier today in regard to this, which can be found here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1528905/#Comment_1528905.

We highly encourage everyone that if you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — please do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums. This is because that generally naming-and-shaming involves an in-game situation and/or Terms of Service violation, which the ESO forum team is unable to assist with.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.