The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
A lot of AD players on NA Thornblade want to switch to Haderus to increase the populations for the 7 day Campaign, but we NEED ENEMIES!!!

I'm calling on a few good Guilds or Groups from EP and DC to join us in Haderus, and lets have some great battles!
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭
    Orrrr. you could come to Chillrend/Azura.
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rewards from all campaigns are the same... Why not get them in 7 days?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll come if more switch over.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed ill come if more of my fellow DC will join.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually want ZOS to remove the 30 day campaigns completely and only have 14-days and 7 days. With a 30 day campaign, it's a 30 day exhausting grind to keep your faction on top. After 30 days are over, you have to start all over again. If you've been fighting hard for 30 days and end up in last, you lose the will to fight in another campaign.

With a shorter campaign, your pushes for the top become much more bearable. You can decide to rally your entire guild for an entire week, go for emp, and try to dominate. After that week when the campaign resets, everyone can get a deserved break. Also, don't expect the same faction to win week after week. You will have more pushes from all the factions, some guilds will be taking breaks, etc. It would be better than getting dominated for an entire month.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *takes back up the old daedric bow and the old dual wield axes*

guess ill have to come on back to hedarus soon and see if i can kill some AD:)
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

That'a boy.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    On Haderus we hand out Turduckins to all the EP and DC players. I'd stake my reputation as a world renowned Indy Car driver on it.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    The rewards from all campaigns are the same... Why not get them in 7 days?
    Shh! You're giving away our secrets! ;)

More competition would be great, come on over EP and DC. Especially DC, very small native pop.

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't spare anyone.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    We can't spare anyone.

This. We cant lock out the main campaign to waste time on some backwoods server. If we lost a say 1/3rd of our population to haderus we wouldnt ever lock out the campaign. not even during prime time.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm for fighting on Haderus. No offense to the AD sponsoring this thread, but the resistance I encounter is often low skill, low experience, and easy AP. I once gained 80k AP in a couple hours. :D Haderus is also smaller scale (and less laggy) than Thornblade. There are only two downsides though, 1.) I cannot jump into a fight at any time or alone (on Thornblade I can) and 2.) The gains made are lost by the next morning. While to be expected, I fought on Chillrend back in the beginning, when EP tried making it their buff server. I am loathe to fight another losing war. Let us keep a foothold!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once We have a 10k spread or so on Thorn I might pull a few of my EP buddies over for a guest night. Till then I feel like EP has enough for one server. Even on busy nights my queue to get into Thorn is 1-10 players ahead of me (instant to 5 minutes).

I get some AD splitting off because you never have queues like that at prime-time, but other factions just don't have that kind of player-base.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With respect to the OP, saying that there are a lot of AD wanting to switch over isn't likely to draw many blues or reds. Haderus certainly isn't short on yellows when anybody makes a move there, the promise of more isn't welcoming.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »

That'a boy.

i will find a way to kill you:) i will get past your block and casting and your healing ward, and i will arrow your knees!

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once We have a 10k spread or so on Thorn I might pull a few of my EP buddies over for a guest night. Till then I feel like EP has enough for one server. Even on busy nights my queue to get into Thorn is 1-10 players ahead of me (instant to 5 minutes).

I get some AD splitting off because you never have queues like that at prime-time, but other factions just don't have that kind of player-base.

Just make sure you knock those doors in DEA style like this morning and you will have that in a week.
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    With respect to the OP, saying that there are a lot of AD wanting to switch over isn't likely to draw many blues or reds. Haderus certainly isn't short on yellows when anybody makes a move there, the promise of more isn't welcoming.

This. Since I'm partial to playing with certain AD players/groups I find most friendly and fun, I'd seriously consider moving to a red or blue heavy campaign if said AD people/groups were to move there. However it just isn't appealing to think of moving to an almost constantly full-yellow campaign like Haderus where it'd be a struggle to find much action. I'm not interested in gate camping, dungeon running, or PvE questing in Cyrodiil. Not to mention I think the shorter campaign duration would hurt me when it comes to rewards since I can't play many hours every day on a consistent basis.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That'a boy.

Pixy, stop commenting on the forums and pick up your staff and get back on Haderus. ;)

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

That'a boy.

Pixy, stop commenting on the forums and pick up your staff and get back on Haderus. ;)

he has to make up all that missed block and casting of crushing shock now. as well as the BE and batswarm spam.

oh pixy... you have a lot of work ahead of you:)
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    kaer426 wrote: »
    We can't spare anyone.

This. We cant lock out the main campaign to waste time on some backwoods server. If we lost a say 1/3rd of our population to haderus we wouldnt ever lock out the campaign. not even during prime time.

Or 1/3 the population is having fun away from lagblade. Just sayin.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of AD players on NA Thornblade want to switch to Haderus to increase the populations for the 7 day Campaign, but we NEED ENEMIES!!!

I'm calling on a few good Guilds or Groups from EP and DC to join us in Haderus, and lets have some great battles!

Question. Why xfer to a server where you already outnumber and dominate the opposition while holding every buff and emp instead of xfering to where other people need enemies like Chillrend and AS?
    Edited by Armitas on December 4, 2014 8:51PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyatra wrote: »

Or 1/3 the population is having fun away from lagblade. Just sayin.

Trouncing people at the gates in chillrend? Because I sure dont see anyone around on haderus/azura's hardly.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pathfinder wrote: »

Translation - I wont fight you without my buffs, but feel free to have the shoe on the other foot.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one feels it prudent to state that for the record that their near two week absence has likely not helped the pacters or daggets in any way, and has likely deprived them of much easy AP.

For that khajiit apologizes and hopes there will be many new faces they can flee in terror from when they manage to return to murdering them in their sleep. Or hiding inside the keep until backup arrives.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Pathfinder wrote: »

Translation - I wont fight you without my buffs, but feel free to have the shoe on the other foot.
    none of them have 7 days duration.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I warned the Haderus AD a month ago that they could end up with only scouting missions to do. Going by the latest sentiments expressed by several of the EP players on Haderus I think the moment may be at hand.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't they just reset the keeps, like a safety in football. You get pushed back to your own gate, just restart play with a free kick.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Why don't they just reset the keeps, like a safety in football. You get pushed back to your own gate, just restart play with a free kick.

That wouldn't work that'd just open up the door for a different kind of emp trading where the existing emp abdicates and opens the door for whoever gets 50k first, then since AD has all the numbers all the time at all hours of the day (we tested this, literally), they'd insure they have a qualifying emp by the time they take the inner ring.
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭

Looks like you got your wish. How are you liking it?
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Goldie, I just can't join you. Thornblade is where players go who want to try to be the best at the highest level of play available, so that's where I am staying, no matter how ugly it gets.