The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Call to Haderus!

• Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    AsweetRoll wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    I had a very annoying experience just 30 minutes ago. I jumped this DK, he got up his shield, and, despite me having hit him 30-50 times with light attacks and flurries, WHILE i had a shade up, he could still keep up his block. He kept up this ridiculous crap until 2 of his teammates ran ALLL the way from alessia farm to save his sorry butt.

Very annoying:(

was it me? i have 2k stam with block cost reductions and usually die with full stam.

no. i faced you a few hours later with you talon spamming me to death.(:))

no, this guy was a VR6. idk how he managed to keep his block up the way he did. it still puzzles me.

Hmm not sure, VR6 would have to have some serious stamina stats and regen to keep it full. I did notice a few wonky things on Had last night tho. 1 was fighting a NB at one point who didn't have swirly s around their feet and wasn't holding block or had immovable up yet and didn't use any immovable pots and i couldn't invasion them down for 6+ seconds and called another player over to try with a 2h sword and he couldn't knock him down.
    Psilent wrote: »
    I had a very annoying experience just 30 minutes ago. I jumped this DK, he got up his shield, and, despite me having hit him 30-50 times with light attacks and flurries, WHILE i had a shade up, he could still keep up his block. He kept up this ridiculous crap until 2 of his teammates ran ALLL the way from alessia farm to save his sorry butt.

Very annoying:(

was it me? i have 2k stam with block cost reductions and usually die with full stam.

I have to admit, you're fun to fight Ariana, I loved running into you twice yesterday. Please come back!

Maybe ill come play at the EP gate.. @AsweetRoll‌ was having fun with the focus i was sending his way haha. I should start coming over there solo more often and play with you guys. It was more fun than thornlag.

Lol :P if you can't beat them join them! Gotta level my DC NB!

Well I plan on leveling my NB also curvy! Level 17 atm

Once we both get Vr14 we can start rekkin *** with a new class :)
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Arrius mine has some charm, because EP kept coming there for about 3hrs... It's not I didn't enjoy it, seeing them running over and over for our AP was fun, just a tiny bit weird :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was bored being out numbered and sitting with nothing to do at fara so i decide to RP as a lemming today :smiley: was fun pushing the limits of how long i could survive the overwhelming AD force
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaerlach wrote: »
    DC really laying it on thick with the trolling. Still, neither EP or DC took the ring, and most of us had to sleep anywho.

I noticed Lace's name dropped from the server. I hope he didn't feel bullied out in any way. As much *** as we give him he's an integral part of the opposition. I'd encourage AD to encourage him to come back. He did singlehandedly stave off dozens of us at Alessia the other day before finally being overwhelmed. As often as we gloat about him being squishy it's only after we've *died* to him multiple times. Also AD's emp needs to tweak her setup. 150ish snipe is kinda blegh. Then again the person who mentioned that might've been in heavy. And running block. And running Impen...

He might have switched home campaigns or something, but he was definitely there with Ithilwenn tonight.

I never found Tyndreos to be squishy. Ithilwenn, on the other hand, I fought a couple times and didn't notice I was fighting the Emperor since she didn't change her title.

All i'v ever seen Ithilwenn do is sit in the back and cast snipe. I have never seen her do anything else. It does not surprise me that people dont find her an impressive emp.

then again i would not do much better. lol
    Edited by Cody on December 16, 2014 11:37PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    I was bored being out numbered and sitting with nothing to do at fara so i decide to RP as a lemming today :smiley: was fun pushing the limits of how long i could survive the overwhelming AD force

It was definitely a refreshing change of roles for this one as well.

They hope you enjoyed a day in the shoes of this most humble and unskilled battlefield vulture, and hope the mallet stains will pop back out of your skull with little fuss.

@‌ Other peoples

As for Ithilwen. I'll say she does a good job of keeping on top of the overall strategic picture and thus fullfills the role of tippy top dog better than some who were more of a wrecking ball than a commander.

Not every Emperor has to be a one man reenactment of Thermopylae ya know. Kind of like how every flappity flap doesn't have to be a shield rushing reflect spammer.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaerlach wrote: »
    DC really laying it on thick with the trolling. Still, neither EP or DC took the ring, and most of us had to sleep anywho.

I noticed Lace's name dropped from the server. I hope he didn't feel bullied out in any way. As much *** as we give him he's an integral part of the opposition. I'd encourage AD to encourage him to come back. He did singlehandedly stave off dozens of us at Alessia the other day before finally being overwhelmed. As often as we gloat about him being squishy it's only after we've *died* to him multiple times. Also AD's emp needs to tweak her setup. 150ish snipe is kinda blegh. Then again the person who mentioned that might've been in heavy. And running block. And running Impen...

He might have switched home campaigns or something, but he was definitely there with Ithilwenn tonight.

I never found Tyndreos to be squishy. Ithilwenn, on the other hand, I fought a couple times and didn't notice I was fighting the Emperor since she didn't change her title.

All i'v ever seen Ithilwenn do is sit in the back and cast snipe. I have never seen her do anything else. It does not surprise me that people dont find her an impressive emp.

then again i would not do much better. lol

From what I saw, she talks s*** about me in zone chat fairly good.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

They hope you enjoyed a day in the shoes of this most humble and unskilled battlefield vulture, and hope the mallet stains will pop back out of your skull with little fuss.

@‌ Other peoples

As for Ithilwen. I'll say she does a good job of keeping on top of the overall strategic picture and thus fullfills the role of tippy top dog better than some who were more of a wrecking ball than a commander.

Not every Emperor has to be a one man reenactment of Thermopylae ya know. Kind of like how every flappity flap doesn't have to be a shield rushing reflect spammer.

In short i had my face smashed in today but as usual had fun. Not sure if i was targeted or just a victim of my own lemmingness ways. Either way i seem to eat dirt alot more than usual... atleast my kill counter says so

Your local DK scrub
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@‌ Other peoples

the emperor is supposed to lead, not sit in the back barking orders.

that is not leading, that is just being annoying and wasting zone chat space.

not saying Ithilwenn is doing this, but if she IS "leading" by hiding in the back and barking orders the whole time, then she is not worthy of the title.

Any player that is at the battlefileds and helping out the team to the best of their abilties earns my respect, no matter if they are a1vX perma block DK or a single target ganking NB.

I assume my views are similar to other peoples.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

not saying Ithilwenn is doing this, but if she IS "leading" by hiding in the back and barking orders the whole time, then she is not worthy of the title.

Any player that is at the battlefileds and helping out the team to the best of their abilties earns my respect, no matter if they are a1vX perma block DK or a single target ganking NB.

She's smart enough to know that she's not speced out to be a front line fighter. There are many NBs that are, I know, but that's not the build that she's using. In spite of this she is consistently in the top 3 on the AD side in Haderus, so clearly she knows how to earn some AP. I agree that she's not able to use her empress powers the same way others do, and some may see that as a fault or a weakness, but she remains very successful and has a good core group of people to go to battle with.

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »

She's smart enough to know that she's not speced out to be a front line fighter. There are many NBs that are, I know, but that's not the build that she's using. In spite of this she is consistently in the top 3 on the AD side in Haderus, so clearly she knows how to earn some AP. I agree that she's not able to use her empress powers the same way others do, and some may see that as a fault or a weakness, but she remains very successful and has a good core group of people to go to battle with.

not entirely sure you got the gist of what i meant. i wont make a big deal of it though.

oh, and i wonder how long until ADgets the emperorship back. I wager a night
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I saw, she talks s*** about me in zone chat fairly good.

I noticed how you never said it's not deserved.

Which it is of course. :trollface:

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...that fight with Emperor Malady & some pacters at Faregyl tonight? Ya know, the one where the stair way caved in, and we all spent over an hour trying to just command that narrow gap?

I believe that classifies as, off the hook.

Also managed to complete two bounty quests in all of that. ^_^
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So...that fight with Emperor Malady & some pacters at Faregyl tonight? Ya know, the one where the stair way caved in, and we all spent over an hour trying to just command that narrow gap?

I believe that classifies as, off the hook.

Also managed to complete two bounty quests in all of that. ^_^

I missed out on that but I didn't know it was possible to do that in a keep. They say you can only do it if you don't own the keep though.

What was almost as crazy was our attempt to take Glade from the inside. Unfortunately it didn't work as planned, though not for lack of trying.

Very crazy day. Crazy crazy look at the score ;o it's almost...competitive.

I also wanna thank DC for bringing in the funk. I hope things turn up for your faction. Don't lose hope! Keep on fighting!
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think this call will just make everyone in Thornblade move to Haedrus? Q will just turn into 100+ like thorn
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can drop the roof from any keep as long as its not yours. It used to be a common tactic...looks like its coming back.
    Marek
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    themizario wrote: »
    Anyone else think this call will just make everyone in Thornblade move to Haedrus? Q will just turn into 100+ like thorn

I doubt it. Thorn is the big prize because of the end-of-camp rewards. Most of what we're seeing is overflow because of the reduced pop cap. Besides, there's 2 other perfectly valid servers to use as well.
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...that fight with Emperor Malady & some pacters at Faregyl tonight? ^

Screenshot_20141217_021906_zps6732e37f.png
    Meh...**** it..
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    themizario wrote: »

I doubt it. Thorn is the big prize because of the end-of-camp rewards. Most of what we're seeing is overflow because of the reduced pop cap. Besides, there's 2 other perfectly valid servers to use as well.

Based on last night, Haderus will never be a balanced server while guesting is in place. People coming over from Thorn just to farm AD for AP and when AD give up because they are tired of dying so much, all those guesters run back to Thornblade.

Also the fact you can port to anyone, as long as the population is not locked, regardless of what your home/guest campaign is does not help the imbalance. PvP population is the lowest it has ever been in the game and seems to only be getting worse, so trying to make another PvP server with some sort of balance seems impossible at this point in the game.

I think ZOS is pushing all these updates to favor the console release rather than really paying attention to the PC community. If you think about it, all we are doing is paying them to test their game, so they can make loads of $$$$$ when it goes to PS4 and Xbox.... Just sayin.
  • Thorjagger
    I'm sad to say I won't be on Haderus anymore. I'm sick of what it's become and don't seem to be needed there anymore,it was fun while it lasted but I'm done with it all. Good luck to those who remain. Maybe someday I'll come back to Haderus. Tyndreos Lacedion V.
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thorjagger wrote: »
    I'm sad to say I won't be on Haderus anymore. I'm sick of what it's become and don't seem to be needed there anymore,it was fun while it lasted but I'm done with it all. Good luck to those who remain. Maybe someday I'll come back to Haderus. Tyndreos Lacedion V.

what???? but you were so fun to fight!!!:(
    (this post was sarcastic, and i felt i did not make it sound sarcastic, so i changed it., if you have to give up as soon as you face a challenge, then you dont deserve the server. Never return.)
    Edited by Cody on December 17, 2014 10:55PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't quote me but It probably has something to do with all these new 'generals' that have popped up in the last couple of days.

Lots of folks screaming about when and how everyone should be pushing, and then whining about how we alllll are not good when they fail. That they're not bringing in any organized groups to at least back up their bossiness just exasperates the matter.

There was a lot of that going on at BRK this morning when we tried to dethrone Malady.

Incidentally, that was an aggravating, but fun , siege. We never quite managed to get there but we were still picking ourselves up even after I had to leave three hours or so into it. Dodge rolling my way through the breach, up the stairs, and ALMOST back down the other side was quite the rush.
    Edited by Telel on December 17, 2014 9:40PM

• Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    Taking Ithilwenn with you? :)
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This server has potential and it can be whatever we make it so lets make it a good server.
    Edited by Armitas on December 17, 2014 10:15PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

"What it's become"? What has it become? A better question is what WAS it before? It was AD's buff server, because AD didn't want competitive PVP on any other server but Thorn, and it was okay for AD to monopolize entire servers in season 1 and 2 of the old campaigns but not for any other factions. Completely disregarding the fact that [snip] had emperor for 2 MONTHS, [snip] after that for 4 weeks, [snip] for 2 weeks, [snip] for 2 weeks.

But when EP takes emp for even an hour or two its all hands on deck. It's "you're forcing us to pvp" or "you're ruining our AA runs and DSA runs". Does AD even stop to consider the consequences of monopolizing the server for so long? Hell members within the AD faction itself argued that there needed to be valid pvp in the server, that other factions needed to be able to take keeps. How else do you get the capture x farm quests and capture x scrolls and kill x players?

Gate camping? EP suffered through that for months on end. If we took a resource we'd see exponentially more players. We'd hold on for a while but it would always turn into a numbers game and we'd get crushed. We could've quit. We could've xfered to another server, or heck even Azura's Star since that was EP's 'buff server' at the time. Alot of EP actually quit the game due to the heavy infestation of bugs in the game, player-based exploits, and disgust at the mechanics required to remain competitive i.e. batmonkeys and blobbing.

So the tables turn and you just up and give up throw in the towel because you can't have things your way 24/7 7 days a week all through the campaign cycle. We didn't, nor should you. Stick it out. Grow a pair. Aspire to be stronger players, stronger people. PVP is reliant upon the ebb and flow of combat. Factions dominate then over extend then are beaten back and the cycle repeats. Some years you get the Steelers and the Broncos and some years you get the Saints and the Bears. The key is persistence and perseverance.

Don't forget so easily how members of AD begged us to help them dethrone someone who they dubbed ******* because they wanted emperor for their own members. So if you can't have emperor than no one can, is that it? Sour grapes, sore winners, and sore losers that's the impression I'm getting.

Go ahead and run to Thornblade or Chillrend or wherever you want, but I'll bet you won't have nearly as much fun as we have digging in for the longhaul despite all the times we'd capture Kingscrest and hold it there for 3 hours before getting overwhelmed by literally 5 to 1 odds.

I've seen a couple of the AD natives still hanging around. [snip], [snip], and [snip]. Keep making things hard for us. Learn from your defeats as well as your victories. You too [snip] you felt you had to gank me while I was looking at the AD leaderboards to see how many natives were still on the server. Don't take your ball and go home. Get mad, get even, and get stronger. That's the spirit of PVP; unceasing combat and riding that rocky bus all over the hills and valleys. That's what competition means.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 6:31PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certain elements of AD stopped helping [snip]and co. after the abdication stunt.

We might come back now regularly.

Good riddance.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 6:32PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

"What it's become"? What has it become? A better question is what WAS it before? It was AD's buff server, because AD didn't want competitive PVP on any other server but Thorn, and it was okay for AD to monopolize entire servers in season 1 and 2 of the old campaigns but not for any other factions. Completely disregarding the fact that [snip] had emperor for 2 MONTHS, [snip] after that for 4 weeks, [snip] for 2 weeks, [snip] for 2 weeks.

But when EP takes emp for even an hour or two its all hands on deck. It's "you're forcing us to pvp" or "you're ruining our AA runs and DSA runs". Does AD even stop to consider the consequences of monopolizing the server for so long? Hell members within the AD faction itself argued that there needed to be valid pvp in the server, that other factions needed to be able to take keeps. How else do you get the capture x farm quests and capture x scrolls and kill x players?

Gate camping? EP suffered through that for months on end. If we took a resource we'd see exponentially more players. We'd hold on for a while but it would always turn into a numbers game and we'd get crushed. We could've quit. We could've xfered to another server, or heck even Azura's Star since that was EP's 'buff server' at the time. Alot of EP actually quit the game due to the heavy infestation of bugs in the game, player-based exploits, and disgust at the mechanics required to remain competitive i.e. batmonkeys and blobbing.

So the tables turn and you just up and give up throw in the towel because you can't have things your way 24/7 7 days a week all through the campaign cycle. We didn't, nor should you. Stick it out. Grow a pair. Aspire to be stronger players, stronger people. PVP is reliant upon the ebb and flow of combat. Factions dominate then over extend then are beaten back and the cycle repeats. Some years you get the Steelers and the Broncos and some years you get the Saints and the Bears. The key is persistence and perseverance.

Don't forget so easily how members of AD begged us to help them dethrone someone who they dubbed ******* because they wanted emperor for their own members. So if you can't have emperor than no one can, is that it? Sour grapes, sore winners, and sore losers that's the impression I'm getting.

Go ahead and run to Thornblade or Chillrend or wherever you want, but I'll bet you won't have nearly as much fun as we have digging in for the longhaul despite all the times we'd capture Kingscrest and hold it there for 3 hours before getting overwhelmed by literally 5 to 1 odds.

I've seen a couple of the AD natives still hanging around. [snip], [snip], and [snip]. Keep making things hard for us. Learn from your defeats as well as your victories. You too[snip] you felt you had to gank me while I was looking at the AD leaderboards to see how many natives were still on the server. Don't take your ball and go home. Get mad, get even, and get stronger. That's the spirit of PVP; unceasing combat and riding that rocky bus all over the hills and valleys. That's what competition means.

[snip] is not that bad.... she(he?) can spam flying blade like a pro!:D

in all seriousness, not all the AD in haderus were pathetic gate camping [snip] like [snip] and all the other ones involved(and yes, my post to [snip] was sarcastic, i shead no tears at his departure, and hope he never returns) some of them are actually fun to do battle with.

It is a nice change to see everything not be yellow, and to see that EP and DC actually has stuff now. Hopefully Haderus becomes a competitive PvP server and does not turn into a buff server ever again.

To all the AD gate campers: If y'all want to leave, then leave. Just go, leave and never return. You people have put EP and DC through absolute hell the last 2-4 months, camping our gates as soon as we as so much took a lumber mill, having to have a gigantic impulse blob just to take a keep when you outnumbered your enemies 5-1, and many other dispicable acts. Maybe being forced into one of the other three buff servers(i consider thronblade a buff server due to EPs' actions) will show you people how we have felt for months on end.

Maybe, if y'all do return, you will actually fight instead of running to your huge lag blobs to do the fighting for you.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 6:34PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to look like EP will have 3 buff servers pretty soon with the way things are going.

Think people will still harp on us AD folks for holding Haderus so tightly if that occurs? ^_^

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Whoaa guys, hold your horses! First of all I like the fact that pvp has come to Haderus, what I don't like is being zerged to oblivion by EP, and yes we AD zerged you few times, but usually you had bigger numbers then we did (Surprise! Surprise!) And our guild was fighting against more EP then we had, ofc we had pugs and rarely pvers, so I admit that you were getting outnunmered at times but not always.

Conserning [snip], he wasn't gate camper, he was the one saying both in /zone and ts, to leave gates alone and give you some breath. Yes we were fighting at gates, but we refused to camp them.
    And honestly he's tired, of constantly defending server against opponents with little help. He barely had any sleep during his emperorship, and even after he got dethroned, so you'd better stop ***-talking about ppl you don't even know.

I might stick to this server but after today tides have turned, I know all EP is happy to zerg the whole map in few hrs, agains like 15 AD at the end. I dearly hope that they will be fair competition between all 3 factions, without bringing Thorn zerg blobs. Campaign with great fights, respect between players, and no zerging others to Oblivion.
    But that's just my dream...

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 6:37PM
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Whoaa guys, hold your horses! First of all I like the fact that pvp has come to Haderus, what I don't like is being zerged to oblivion by EP, and yes we AD zerged you few times, but usually you had bigger numbers then we did (Surprise! Surprise!) And our guild was fighting against more EP then we had, ofc we had pugs and rarely pvers, so I admit that you were getting outnunmered at times but not always.

Conserning [snip], he wasn't gate camper, he was the one saying both in /zone and ts, to leave gates alone and give you some breath. Yes we were fighting at gates, but we refused to camp them.
    And honestly he's tired, of constantly defending server against opponents with little help. He barely had any sleep during his emperorship, and even after he got dethroned, so you'd better stop ***-talking about ppl you don't even know.

I might stick to this server but after today tides have turned, I know all EP is happy to zerg the whole map in few hrs, agains like 15 AD at the end. I dearly hope that they will be fair competition between all 3 factions, without bringing Thorn zerg blobs. Campaign with great fights, respect between players, and no zerging others to Oblivion.
    But that's just my dream...

Then his problem is he LETS himself get stressed. If things are bad for a day, take a break, do some dungeons, pledges, level an alt. Don't play the game even, go see a movie, go out to dinner (there's various confusion to number/current girlfriend). If he'd allowed us to we coulda posted audio of [snip] conversations how badly he'd get frustrated after a meatgrinder at KC or the gates. He actually did almost quit the game and he's only absent now due to medical reasons.

This server didn't 'become the new Thornblade'. The server is what the players make of it. If AD's PVE guilds want to barge in to recap stuff, let them. We'll fight back just as fiercely as they fought to recap. The biggest problem for EP has been that many of us are subject to needs of daily life. For all you know some of the EP guilds might decide they had their jollies time for something different.

My argument is you need to keep trying. How else will you make any progress?

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 6:38PM
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    This server has potential and it can be whatever we make it so lets make it a good server.

Not as long as the red batswarm/impulse/self regenerating plague has it assimilated. How do you beat 15 invisible *** spamming bat swarmers on a flag?
    Edited by riverdragon72 on December 17, 2014 11:56PM
    Meh...**** it..