The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <-- Barely read post

But I did see something about @WarrioroftheWind_ESO‌ saying I'd share Nutella's build, that ain't evva happening. Never ever. Never in a million years ever! :o

Spent over 100k gold on it, totes remaining a secret.

EDIT:

I'd also never get N'tel empress cause that would just be mean... Her build soley relies on resources, not HP, so as emp... I'd have soooooooooooooooo much stam, though magicka wouldn't be very high as I already have 2.8k of it :D
    Stam for burst heal, magicka for HoT and sappy sap sa sap sap sappity sap you're all dead!
    Edited by Panda244 on December 18, 2014 2:49PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Whoaa guys, hold your horses! First of all I like the fact that pvp has come to Haderus, what I don't like is being zerged to oblivion by EP, and yes we AD zerged you few times, but usually you had bigger numbers then we did (Surprise! Surprise!) And our guild was fighting against more EP then we had, ofc we had pugs and rarely pvers, so I admit that you were getting outnunmered at times but not always.

Conserning [snip], he wasn't gate camper, he was the one saying both in /zone and ts, to leave gates alone and give you some breath. Yes we were fighting at gates, but we refused to camp them.
    And honestly he's tired, of constantly defending server against opponents with little help. He barely had any sleep during his emperorship, and even after he got dethroned, so you'd better stop ***-talking about ppl you don't even know.

I might stick to this server but after today tides have turned, I know all EP is happy to zerg the whole map in few hrs, agains like 15 AD at the end. I dearly hope that they will be fair competition between all 3 factions, without bringing Thorn zerg blobs. Campaign with great fights, respect between players, and no zerging others to Oblivion.
    But that's just my dream...

A few times? lol wtf, you AD zerg that crap every night to re-cap your buff server. The only reason last night you could not re-cap our three home keeps is because Phoenix Rising stood in your way. We want balanced PvP, so tell your PvE heros to zerg less.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 7:37PM
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a good player. I am getting killed a lot and I am happy to give you all AP. I like making people happy.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    If Telel's many (and incredibly closesly spaced) deaths has taught them anything it is persistence. Incidentally today's persistence comes out to 14 hours on and off.

Well that, and to not flail so wildly that they fall out of their chair after they are yet again stunlocked and unable to do their happy dodge dance for just a few seconds longer. >:

Oh also hydration and stretching. Both key factors especially due to my issue with muscle spasms.

Lots of snacking of jerky and candy. Getting up to refill the drink. Coming back to see the cat has jumped into your warm seat. Avoiding sitting on the cat. Having the cat try to give you kisses on your ear. Having the cat stepping on the keyboard as it tries to find a place to plop down and sleep, resulting in accidentally moving you out of stealth while you're waiting for a AD zerg to move past. Saying you're going to cook chicken soup then forgetting about it because you're busy trying to fend off a 100+ AD zerg.

Yup, that's pvp in a nutshell.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Telel's many (and incredibly closesly spaced) deaths has taught them anything it is persistence. Incidentally today's persistence comes out to 14 hours on and off.

Well that, and to not flail so wildly that they fall out of their chair after they are yet again stunlocked and unable to do their happy dodge dance for just a few seconds longer. >:

Oh also hydration and stretching. Both key factors especially due to my issue with muscle spasms.

Lots of snacking of jerky and candy. Getting up to refill the drink. Coming back to see the cat has jumped into your warm seat. Avoiding sitting on the cat. Having the cat try to give you kisses on your ear. Having the cat stepping on the keyboard as it tries to find a place to plop down and sleep, resulting in accidentally moving you out of stealth while you're waiting for a AD zerg to move past. Saying you're going to cook chicken soup then forgetting about it because you're busy trying to fend off a 100+ AD zerg.

Yup, that's pvp in a nutshell.

Trying to to type in zone chat, plan christmas with the wife and deal with annoying music from neighbors, getting perma stunned by templars, sniped by NBs, [snip] by DKs, *** fondled by EP and hate whispered by nubs.

That's PvP in a nutshell for me...

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 7:40PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wonders how many times they could dodge roll if they were Emperor Batkhajiit the 1st.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair most of us fighting the last few days weren't hoping to lock things up like that.

OTOH after that incident with the invincible scroll runner. A group of ap farmers taking scrolls just to gank newbs, and then folks from other buff servers coming over just for LOLs...ya kind of gotta expect some push back.

Hopefully things will stabilize and the blob squads will go back to thorn, or settle on Azura to talk poopy about each other, and let us friendly murderers get back to ripping each apart in a mature manner.

i have yet to kill you in glorious battle...

I will have to remedy that
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Radolfus wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    Thorjagger wrote: »
    I'm sad to say I won't be on Haderus anymore. I'm sick of what it's become and don't seem to be needed there anymore,it was fun while it lasted but I'm done with it all. Good luck to those who remain. Maybe someday I'll come back to Haderus. Tyndreos Lacedion V.

"What it's become"? What has it become? A better question is what WAS it before? It was AD's buff server, because AD didn't want competitive PVP on any other server but Thorn, and it was okay for AD to monopolize entire servers in season 1 and 2 of the old campaigns but not for any other factions. Completely disregarding the fact that Sura had emperor for 2 MONTHS, Ezareth after that for 4 weeks, Pixysticks for 2 weeks, Cuddler for 2 weeks.

But when EP takes emp for even an hour or two its all hands on deck. It's "you're forcing us to pvp" or "you're ruining our AA runs and DSA runs". Does AD even stop to consider the consequences of monopolizing the server for so long? Hell members within the AD faction itself argued that there needed to be valid pvp in the server, that other factions needed to be able to take keeps. How else do you get the capture x farm quests and capture x scrolls and kill x players?

Gate camping? EP suffered through that for months on end. If we took a resource we'd see exponentially more players. We'd hold on for a while but it would always turn into a numbers game and we'd get crushed. We could've quit. We could've xfered to another server, or heck even Azura's Star since that was EP's 'buff server' at the time. Alot of EP actually quit the game due to the heavy infestation of bugs in the game, player-based exploits, and disgust at the mechanics required to remain competitive i.e. batmonkeys and blobbing.

So the tables turn and you just up and give up throw in the towel because you can't have things your way 24/7 7 days a week all through the campaign cycle. We didn't, nor should you. Stick it out. Grow a pair. Aspire to be stronger players, stronger people. PVP is reliant upon the ebb and flow of combat. Factions dominate then over extend then are beaten back and the cycle repeats. Some years you get the Steelers and the Broncos and some years you get the Saints and the Bears. The key is persistence and perseverance.

Don't forget so easily how members of AD begged us to help them dethrone someone who they dubbed ******* because they wanted emperor for their own members. So if you can't have emperor than no one can, is that it? Sour grapes, sore winners, and sore losers that's the impression I'm getting.

Go ahead and run to Thornblade or Chillrend or wherever you want, but I'll bet you won't have nearly as much fun as we have digging in for the longhaul despite all the times we'd capture Kingscrest and hold it there for 3 hours before getting overwhelmed by literally 5 to 1 odds.

I've seen a couple of the AD natives still hanging around. Alurverve, Vinyamar, and Joebaghofdonuts. Keep making things hard for us. Learn from your defeats as well as your victories. You too Stacey you felt you had to gank me while I was looking at the AD leaderboards to see how many natives were still on the server. Don't take your ball and go home. Get mad, get even, and get stronger. That's the spirit of PVP; unceasing combat and riding that rocky bus all over the hills and valleys. That's what competition means.

Stacey is not that bad.... she(he?) can spam flying blade like a pro!:D

in all seriousness, not all the AD in haderus were pathetic gate camping D'bags like tyndreos and all the other ones involved(and yes, my post to tyndreos was sarcastic, i shead no tears at his departure, and hope he never returns) some of them are actually fun to do battle with.

It is a nice change to see everything not be yellow, and to see that EP and DC actually has stuff now. Hopefully Haderus becomes a competitive PvP server and does not turn into a buff server ever again.

To all the AD gate campers: If y'all want to leave, then leave. Just go, leave and never return. You people have put EP and DC through absolute hell the last 2-4 months, camping our gates as soon as we as so much took a lumber mill, having to have a gigantic impulse blob just to take a keep when you outnumbered your enemies 5-1, and many other dispicable acts. Maybe being forced into one of the other three buff servers(i consider thronblade a buff server due to EPs' actions) will show you people how we have felt for months on end.

Maybe, if y'all do return, you will actually fight instead of running to your huge lag blobs to do the fighting for you.

Agree with what u said bro but... I haven't seen u on Thornblade (ever) so please don't talk on OUR behalf to other guys

--(the EP peeps who won it)

1. i have been to thornblade multiple times. I just did not stay because i refused to put up with all the cheating and the blobing and the lag.
    2. i will talk about who i want however i want. Iv PvPed since hopesfire, and i will talk about whoever i want in whatever manner i want. Iv dealt with too much crap in this game to be told what i can and cant talk about.

3. EP HAS turned thornblade into a buff server; or it may as well be. dang right im going to call out the EP that did it. Its for the good of the game, nothing against EP as a faction. I am far to concerned with the state of the game to excuse some people from disgraceful actions simply because they are in the same faction as me. If you do something that is detremental to the game, i will call you out.

Its mainly a certain guild/group of people doing it though, not EP as a faction, so i wont make that much of a fuss about it. they will simply move to DC at some point and start the process all over again.

hopefully this post was not too drama queenish
    Edited by Cody on December 18, 2014 9:06PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So as of right now Telel has been defending hard along with most of the rest of AD's one bar of population. This has proven a most interesting challenge as red has managed to maintain two bars of population for the last four hours, and it even went to three bars for a bit.

There's also been consistent pressure from the blues that Khajiit had tried to hold at bay with a mere three (or six) allies. Somehow they managed to escape from every keep the daggets stormed right as it fell. Backdoors are a khajiit's friend.

On the plus side my space in the top 10 on the leaderboard is looking pretty assured right now. Which is also kind of frigthening when you consider how utterly atrocious Telel's PVP skills are.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    Well thank you AD it was fun while it lasted.
    To EP/DC thanks for putting the P in our PvP.
    Edited by Andferne on December 19, 2014 2:30AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andferne wrote: »

EP just bent over and pounded AD's *** on Azuras and Haderus, my PvE guild is in flames, and tbh I have to agree with him. All this *** about buffs, it just shouldn't exist, give everyone in Cyrodiil a flat HP and crit bonus, and leave the pvp buffs in pvp. No more buff servers needed.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Andferne wrote: »

EP just bent over and pounded AD's *** on Azuras and Haderus, my PvE guild is in flames, and tbh I have to agree with him. All this *** about buffs, it just shouldn't exist, give everyone in Cyrodiil a flat HP and crit bonus, and leave the pvp buffs in pvp. No more buff servers needed.

8( don't you have that backwards? ;D AD bent over and got pounded.

I dunno why AD is making such a fuss about it though. If the PVE guilds get upset, then they can just pop Had to 3 bars like they did yesterday and the cycle repeats. Either way both sides get a [snip] of points and memorable moments.

Such as running 3x scrolls simultaneously. :dizzy_face:

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 8:09PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel is still fighting a one newb war against the vile forces of the blobnubs. Taking one, and then scampering off to the next keep before the 50 (or 20 in the one case where Telel stayed to count) hand holders come a swarmin'

Also learning a lot about soloing resources. Did you know each one has its own special 'feel' to it? It's not something you notice when you're doing it with backup but definitely something one learns to be aware of when taking them on alone.

Oh and still 2-3 bars of EP. But at least they're not emperor farming...yet.

• Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad to say I won't be on Haderus anymore. I'm sick of what it's become and don't seem to be needed there anymore,it was fun while it lasted but I'm done with it all. Good luck to those who remain. Maybe someday I'll come back to Haderus. Tyndreos Lacedion V.

"What it's become"? What has it become? A better question is what WAS it before? It was AD's buff server, because AD didn't want competitive PVP on any other server but Thorn, and it was okay for AD to monopolize entire servers in season 1 and 2 of the old campaigns but not for any other factions. Completely disregarding the fact that Sura had emperor for 2 MONTHS, Ezareth after that for 4 weeks, Pixysticks for 2 weeks, Cuddler for 2 weeks.

But when EP takes emp for even an hour or two its all hands on deck. It's "you're forcing us to pvp" or "you're ruining our AA runs and DSA runs". Does AD even stop to consider the consequences of monopolizing the server for so long? Hell members within the AD faction itself argued that there needed to be valid pvp in the server, that other factions needed to be able to take keeps. How else do you get the capture x farm quests and capture x scrolls and kill x players?

Gate camping? EP suffered through that for months on end. If we took a resource we'd see exponentially more players. We'd hold on for a while but it would always turn into a numbers game and we'd get crushed. We could've quit. We could've xfered to another server, or heck even Azura's Star since that was EP's 'buff server' at the time. Alot of EP actually quit the game due to the heavy infestation of bugs in the game, player-based exploits, and disgust at the mechanics required to remain competitive i.e. batmonkeys and blobbing.

So the tables turn and you just up and give up throw in the towel because you can't have things your way 24/7 7 days a week all through the campaign cycle. We didn't, nor should you. Stick it out. Grow a pair. Aspire to be stronger players, stronger people. PVP is reliant upon the ebb and flow of combat. Factions dominate then over extend then are beaten back and the cycle repeats. Some years you get the Steelers and the Broncos and some years you get the Saints and the Bears. The key is persistence and perseverance.

Don't forget so easily how members of AD begged us to help them dethrone someone who they dubbed ******* because they wanted emperor for their own members. So if you can't have emperor than no one can, is that it? Sour grapes, sore winners, and sore losers that's the impression I'm getting.

Go ahead and run to Thornblade or Chillrend or wherever you want, but I'll bet you won't have nearly as much fun as we have digging in for the longhaul despite all the times we'd capture Kingscrest and hold it there for 3 hours before getting overwhelmed by literally 5 to 1 odds.

I've seen a couple of the AD natives still hanging around. Alurverve, Vinyamar, and Joebaghofdonuts. Keep making things hard for us. Learn from your defeats as well as your victories. You too Stacey you felt you had to gank me while I was looking at the AD leaderboards to see how many natives were still on the server. Don't take your ball and go home. Get mad, get even, and get stronger. That's the spirit of PVP; unceasing combat and riding that rocky bus all over the hills and valleys. That's what competition means.

in all seriousness, not all the AD in haderus were pathetic gate camping D'bags like tyndreos and all the other ones involved(and yes, my post to tyndreos was sarcastic, i shead no tears at his departure, and hope he never returns) some of them are actually fun to do battle with.

It is a nice change to see everything not be yellow, and to see that EP and DC actually has stuff now. Hopefully Haderus becomes a competitive PvP server and does not turn into a buff server ever again.

To all the AD gate campers: If y'all want to leave, then leave. Just go, leave and never return. You people have put EP and DC through absolute hell the last 2-4 months, camping our gates as soon as we as so much took a lumber mill, having to have a gigantic impulse blob just to take a keep when you outnumbered your enemies 5-1, and many other dispicable acts. Maybe being forced into one of the other three buff servers(i consider thronblade a buff server due to EPs' actions) will show you people how we have felt for months on end.

Maybe, if y'all do return, you will actually fight instead of running to your huge lag blobs to do the fighting for you.

Agree with what u said bro but... I haven't seen u on Thornblade (ever) so please don't talk on OUR behalf to other guys

1. i have been to thornblade multiple times. I just did not stay because i refused to put up with all the cheating and the blobing and the lag.
    2. i will talk about who i want however i want. Iv PvPed since hopesfire, and i will talk about whoever i want in whatever manner i want. Iv dealt with too much crap in this game to be told what i can and cant talk about.

3. EP HAS turned thornblade into a buff server; or it may as well be. dang right im going to call out the EP that did it. Its for the good of the game, nothing against EP as a faction. I am far to concerned with the state of the game to excuse some people from disgraceful actions simply because they are in the same faction as me. If you do something that is detremental to the game, i will call you out.

Its mainly a certain guild/group of people doing it though, not EP as a faction, so i wont make that much of a fuss about it. they will simply move to DC at some point and start the process all over again.

Let's keep this clear I am not in any way telling you who or what you can talk about, I'm just saying it's ok with me if you want to talk about the guild who did it. They did something detrimental to the game and deserve to be bashed in.
    But you can't just talk about bad actions in Thorn if u weren't there 80% of the time

@RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowering the pop locks just means EP can simultaneously overrun like 3 campaigns at once lol.

It was like had 3 bars, thorn locked, azuras 2 lol
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Lowering the pop locks just means EP can simultaneously overrun like 3 campaigns at once lol.

All hail your new red overlords?

Yaaaaay to us for being the new zergball.

What the heck happened to AD's huuuuuge population it used to have? One guild of 12 dudes moving does not change that.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Checked the map this morning before work; Azura's was all red, Haderus was all red except DC's triangle and Bloodmayne.

If it's not already yellow again, then I expect an AD pop lock on Haderus tonight as all the PvE players come in to retake their buffs.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What the heck happened to AD's huuuuuge population it used to have? One guild of 12 dudes moving does not change that.

Ya I have no clue it's crazy though and I for one welcome our new overloads.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I for one welcome DC. Was fun fighting a few at Nikel Outpost and yet again seeing fixate roll through a breach I opened up. Last two times they wiped us with that tactic. Not anymore!

Nothing more scary than thinking you got a keep and turning around to see Grunt, fixate, and Ariana Kishi's bats wiping you. :(
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, last I knew, most of yellow took over Azuras for the last few days.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

It was completely red this morning.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »

It was completely red this morning.

*shrug* havent been on since last night. it had been yellow for like 2-3 days before that
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

I for one welcome DC. Was fun fighting a few at Nikel Outpost and yet again seeing fixate roll through a breach I opened up. Last two times they wiped us with that tactic. Not anymore!

Nothing more scary than thinking you got a keep and turning around to see Grunt, fixate, and Ariana Kishi's bats wiping you. :(

We squished fixate and his group again at Alswell. He talks a lot in the forums about how great they are, which makes us laugh in PR, but at least they are on Haderus playing. Need the AD population to actually come out and PvP, not just zerg the map with a locked pop until they control it all again. Soon enough they wont be able to zerg the map even with a locked pop ;)
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair most of us fighting the last few days weren't hoping to lock things up like that.

OTOH after that incident with the invincible scroll runner. A group of ap farmers taking scrolls just to gank newbs, and then folks from other buff servers coming over just for LOLs...ya kind of gotta expect some push back.

Hopefully things will stabilize and the blob squads will go back to thorn, or settle on Azura to talk poopy about each other, and let us friendly murderers get back to ripping each apart in a mature manner.

If you're talking about the DC's nabbing of their scrolls, you notice how they were conspicuously absent from tonight's mayhem. All the AP to be had kind of strange they didn't even go after the ring...

But this is part of the argument alot of us have been railing about for weeks if not months: there should BE no buff servers. You have people complaining unceasingly how bad lag is in Thornblade and it took reducing the pop cap to get people to try fighting elsewhere. And when they do you have those who want the buffs all the time making a fuss about it. Populations need to spread out more. If they refuse to, then we'll keep doing our thing. If AD want the buffs, they gonna fight for them like they supposed to.

;) but was happy to see some of the natives rolling along with the sieges. Told you you guys needed to just persist.

We squished fixate and his group again at Alswell. He talks a lot in the forums about how great they are, which makes us laugh in PR, but at least they are on Haderus playing. Need the AD population to actually come out and PvP, not just zerg the map with a locked pop until they control it all again. Soon enough they wont be able to zerg the map even with a locked pop ;)

Your 60 man roflstomp team beat our 20. Grats. #Yawn
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PR runs with a pretty big group, me bbq and ariani had to come for that sweet sweet booty a few times but still hit yall with the /honor =)

as for the scrolls, LOL, we went for them with 11 people, and proceeded to get worked over.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content & Language]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 9:21PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Let's keep this clear I am not in any way telling you who or what you can talk about, I'm just saying it's ok with me if you want to talk about the guild who did it. They did something detrimental to the game and deserve to be bashed in.
    But you can't just talk about bad actions in Thorn if u weren't there 80% of the time

well as soon as EP DKs stop stealing scrolls by use of lag i will stop talking crap about EP on thorn.

I can and will talk about the bad actions in thorn because i know exactly what is happening; as i have dealt with these despicable tactics since launch. There is little i have not seen done by this crappy community when it comes to PvP(though i will admit the stealing of the scroll via lag surprised me)
    Edited by Cody on December 19, 2014 8:04PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning was like every 8 year old who couldn't get past the 1st goomba in Super Mario Bros. decided to come PVP on my side. It was like Dawnbreaker all over again with 'geniuses'(who wanted to capture the scroll...that we couldn't capture) luring every scrub they could get to be farmed at BRK while a handful of us tried to do something effective.

I don't think khajiit has ever come closer to rage quitting than today. XD

Telel also swears they're going to start muting people who won't deploy siege, but also don't carry restoration staves.

Anyways time to unplug, paint some miniatures, and hit the gym.

• SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭

:( You forgot to mention us dudettes.

And I'm not leaving Had. While I'm still gonna stick with Ty, Ithil, and company, I'll be PvPing on Had. Just not as much though since, seeing as I now have more free time without being called to Had the moment I enter TS (Ithil, don't kill me, pweese! :'( ), I'll be spending more time leveling my v5 and perfecting my build dueling with Legend.
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This morning was like every 8 year old who couldn't get past the 1st goomba in Super Mario Bros. decided to come PVP on my side. It was like Dawnbreaker all over again with 'geniuses'(who wanted to capture the scroll...that we couldn't capture) luring every scrub they could get to be farmed at BRK while a handful of us tried to do something effective.

I don't think khajiit has ever come closer to rage quitting than today. XD

Telel also swears they're going to start muting people who won't deploy siege, but also don't carry restoration staves.

Anyways time to unplug, paint some miniatures, and hit the gym.

Dawnbreaker! I remember Dawnbreaker.

Remember those evenings at Farmegyl? I do!
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel remembers many evenings. Though probably not as fondly as the DK's who kept ending up in front of this one before they knew what those flappity flaps meant.