The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A Call to Haderus!

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in there with a decent group last night, I think I'll home here and keep running with them.

AD was sending some pretty hateful tells, which confirms that we're doing the right thing and adds motivation to keep fighting fire with fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0

ETA: I'll be bringing my guild with me too, gg AD!
    Edited by Observant on December 12, 2014 4:33PM
    Vehemence
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Telel wrote: »
    While this one has only managed a few short spurts of vulturish murder sprees the last three nights they have been most please to see the pacters putting up increasingly successful attempts to do things.

This one has been so impressed in fact they have vowed to never ride past Arrius so long as we hold the shiny scrolls of timey wimeyness. They hope this will encourage their enemies to come forth with greater enthusiam so that they may loot their bodies after someone else kills them.

So...you're saying that you will never be caught again in werewolf form in the KC LM tower. Unfortunate. That was rather fun.

Khajiiti werewolf just seems wrong.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiiti werewolf just seems wrong.
    [/quote]

Yeah I don't quite get that relationship either but Telel is a grade A sniper and purveyor of potions so there must be some rationale to it.

Edited by Weberda on December 12, 2014 4:53PM
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    I was in there with a decent group last night, I think I'll home here and keep running with them.

AD was sending some pretty hateful tells, which confirms that we're doing the right thing and adds motivation to keep fighting fire with fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0

ETA: I'll be bringing my guild with me too, gg AD!

Hey Observant, I was the one leading the group last night; was great to have you along! Hopefully, we'll have more nights like that in the very near future. :D
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for my typed essay from the ebonheart pact thanking me.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

For what?
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

For what?

I do remember giving them many keeps on Haderus, and giving them emperor multiple times.
    Fluffy
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By that logic both the pact and the covenenant should name Telel their new symbol of divine worship.

They are pretty sure they've 'given' both factions far more keeps and resources than mister floof boots. As well as many comical ancedotes about the lack of skill shown by their opposition.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For what?

I do remember giving them many keeps on Haderus, and giving them emperor multiple times.

And AP :)
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Yeah I don't quite get that relationship either but Telel is a grade A sniper and purveyor of potions so there must be some rationale to it.

the passives are nice
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Telel has a masochistic streak? That would explain why they've been a stamina focused Night Blade werewolf since the first full moon in game time.

But more likely they just like saying catgirl, viking, werewolf, ninja, demi-gawd, with a giant bakka mallet, and are to lazy to worry about being effective.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It'd be nice of DC had an equal or greater presence as EP consistently most nights, but from what I gather DC is prone to the same infighting and interguild BS that plagues EP from time to time. We all need to put aside such petty squabbles and focus on pounding our enemies into Christmas pudding.

Chalman siege was fun the other day, but I found it ironic that AD were so quick to accuse of us zerging when we were actually evenly matched. Seriously make up your mind: Either have challenging tooth-and-nail fights involving multiple factions, or spend your week doing scouting quests.

We were on Chill briefly. The funny thing is with the map being completely blue, we decided to be saucy and go down south and ninja Bloodmayne and Black Bewt. Upon which we were contacted by AD demanding to know why we were 'taking their keeps'. -_- first off it wasn't *their* keep. It was DC's. But after the DC fish school wiped us at Black Bewt AD actually took Bloodmayne behind us. See what you can do if you just try?

As for all the people complaining that PVP is boring or losing its luster...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_L1xohptxc

Come eat that horse!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It'd be nice of DC had an equal or greater presence as EP consistently most nights, but from what I gather DC is prone to the same infighting and interguild BS that plagues EP from time to time. We all need to put aside such petty squabbles and focus on pounding our enemies into Christmas pudding.

Chalman siege was fun the other day, but I found it ironic that AD were so quick to accuse of us zerging when we were actually evenly matched. Seriously make up your mind: Either have challenging tooth-and-nail fights involving multiple factions, or spend your week doing scouting quests.

We were on Chill briefly. The funny thing is with the map being completely blue, we decided to be saucy and go down south and ninja Bloodmayne and Black Bewt. Upon which we were contacted by AD demanding to know why we were 'taking their keeps'. -_- first off it wasn't *their* keep. It was DC's. But after the DC fish school wiped us at Black Bewt AD actually took Bloodmayne behind us. See what you can do if you just try?

As for all the people complaining that PVP is boring or losing its luster...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_L1xohptxc

Come eat that horse!

wait... AD accused Y'ALL of zerging?????? Are you serious????? Please tell me you were being trolled.

I find it funny that a bunch of pathetic gate camping zerg blobs that cant do squat without outnumbering the enemy 5-1, and cant even fight their own dang battles(every time i jump one, he/she has to call in their entire dang group just to kill me.....) has the audacity to accuse either DC or EP of zerging. I don't think i have seen such strong hypocrisy in my life.....

AD on hedarus, you are all pathetic. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You people are now worse than the AD from Hopesfire; and the AD from hopesfire were pretty bad.

I can't wait until buff servers are shut down, and when we get the zerg busting ability... things will get interesting.

Edited by Cody on December 13, 2014 6:57AM
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Made some huge AP on haderus today thanks AD you guys were juicy ;)
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel is not worse than anyone else. Their incompetence and scavenger tendencies are in a class utterly unique to their self.

But they do not blame their opponents for not being perceptive enough to notice such an important thing. After all they are far to busy trying to maintain the morale required to continue their uphill slog and so can not be blamed if they over look the fact that the biggest bird in the , mostly empty, hen house is in fact a troll with some feathers stuck to its face.

However should they eventually get this whole continuous precense thing down then Telel will expect them to acknowledge the unique and wonderful nature of khajiit by way of an apology not delivered on the front of a flappity flap's shield.

PS: The traditional Khajiit apology includes gold and or columbine plants.
    Edited by Telel on December 13, 2014 2:42PM

• SafiyerAmitora
    SafiyerAmitora
    ✭✭✭
    *facepalms after reading this thread* Why I continue to read this, I have no idea. /facewallfacewallfacewall

Vortex, come on. You should know better than to play while Vjori and company do all the hard work! ;) And have you removed that scarily green armor yet? >:( You could almost frighten all us AD away with it it's so... otherworldly...

Oh! One last thing; Happy Thanksg-! *gets a turkey thrown at my face* (I know you want to, Vortex, admit it. B) )

P.S. Vjori... Tell my buddies I will miss them, because I think I just set Vortex off on a murder spree... :'(
    Legend || Mizery Records || Black Market Wares
    Aeilith ~ AD L50 Khajiit magicka NB dps/max crafter (NA)
    Naraiya ~ AD L50 Altmer magicka Sorc dps (NA)
    Dont Die Like I Did ~ DC L50 Khajiit magicka Templar heals (NA)
    Bring The Pain ~ AD L50 Dunmer magicka DK tank (NA)
    An Achílles Heal ~ AD L50 Breton magicka Templar heals (NA)
    One Two Gank A Few ~ EP L50 Bosmer stam NB dps (NA)
    Your Lást Mistáke ~ DC L50 Altmer magicka NB dps (NA)
    Rekts All Noobs ~ DC L50 Redguard stam DK dps (NA)
    Reaper of Salt ~ EP L50 Khajiit stam Sorc dps
    The Réktoning ~ AD L8 Dunmer magicka DK dps
    Avaraiya ~ AD L25 Altmer magicka Warden tank
    Nafatiri ~ EP L24 Argonian magicka Warden heals
    Once Upon An OP Magden ~ EP L3 Altmer magicka Warden dps (NA)
    Updated: 08/01/2018
    759 Champion Points || ESO Member since Apr 2014
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD on hedarus, you are all pathetic. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You people are now worse than the AD from Hopesfire; and the AD from hopesfire were pretty bad.

I can't wait until buff servers are shut down, and when we get the zerg busting ability... things will get interesting.
    I have to ask...are you misspelling Haderus on purpose? You're the only person I see that consistently misspells it that way.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday was fun mostly due to appearance of group of deadra summoning sorcs, we started calling them 'The Zoo' :)
    For real this is an interesting setup which seems to be working. And congratz EP for pushing for more keeps ;).
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »

I have to ask...are you misspelling Haderus on purpose? You're the only person I see that consistently misspells it that way.

idk how its spelled:/ I dont play PvP I much as i used to, and im sure i forgot how to spell some things
    Edited by Cody on December 14, 2014 5:39PM
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Sorry Goldie, I just can't join you. Thornblade is where players go who want to try to be the best at the highest level of play available, so that's where I am staying, no matter how ugly it gets.

Its not about how "ugly" it gets, its where players go because that is the only server with any population.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP on haderus: Take an outpost / resource, Kill the Emperor a lot of times to make your codex look better, go back to Lagblade.
    Fluffy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel goes to Haderus when they wish to learn how to fight more effectively in small groups or one on one. The latter of course being where khajiit is a spectacular failure still.

When they visit Thornblade it's for the purposes of simply wishing to engage in wanton carnage, bounty quest completion, and not having to focus as closely on what they're doing. After all one does not need to watch one's back when they have fifty elves surrounding them to suck up all the talons, and shield rush spam. They also tend to sell more potions on thornblade.

Since Telel has a small issue where her right hand tends to begins spasming when their anxiety gets to high the fights on thornblade are often easier for them to handle as they are not quite as intense, despite the larger number of individuals involved.

Still they prefer Haderus as it has caused them to improve their play style and become far more self reliant than they were in previous campaigns.

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel goes to Haderus when they wish to learn how to fight more effectively in small groups or one on one. The latter of course being where khajiit is a spectacular failure still.

When they visit Thornblade it's for the purposes of simply wishing to engage in wanton carnage, bounty quest completion, and not having to focus as closely on what they're doing. After all one does not need to watch one's back when they have fifty elves surrounding them to suck up all the talons, and shield rush spam. They also tend to sell more potions on thornblade.

Since Telel has a small issue where her right hand tends to begins spasming when their anxiety gets to high the fights on thornblade are often easier for them to handle as they are not quite as intense, despite the larger number of individuals involved.

Still they prefer Haderus as it has caused them to improve their play style and become far more self reliant than they were in previous campaigns.

Sell me your pots! With a friendly discount of course :wink:
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish the emp on had wasn't so sweet booty. Would make it more enjoyable..
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had a very annoying experience just 30 minutes ago. I jumped this DK, he got up his shield, and, despite me having hit him 30-50 times with light attacks and flurries, WHILE i had a shade up, he could still keep up his block. He kept up this ridiculous crap until 2 of his teammates ran ALLL the way from alessia farm to save his sorry butt.

Very annoying:(
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, EP and DC de-throned the AD emperor, and brought balance to the map.

Wonder how long it will last.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had a very annoying experience just 30 minutes ago. I jumped this DK, he got up his shield, and, despite me having hit him 30-50 times with light attacks and flurries, WHILE i had a shade up, he could still keep up his block. He kept up this ridiculous crap until 2 of his teammates ran ALLL the way from alessia farm to save his sorry butt.

was it me? i have 2k stam with block cost reductions and usually die with full stam.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

was it me? i have 2k stam with block cost reductions and usually die with full stam.

no. i faced you a few hours later with you talon spamming me to death.(:))

no, this guy was a VR6. idk how he managed to keep his block up the way he did. it still puzzles me.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to admit, you're fun to fight Ariana, I loved running into you twice yesterday. Please come back!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no. i faced you a few hours later with you talon spamming me to death.(:))

no, this guy was a VR6. idk how he managed to keep his block up the way he did. it still puzzles me.

Maxed out potion reduction glyphs, and a LOT of stamina potions maybe? Combine with werewolf stamina regen, and regen food plus maybe the hist bark set for added fun.