The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think our numbers could sustain losing any of the alliance, I'd advise against this until better scoring solutions are implemented.
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    Sorry Goldie, I just can't join you. Thornblade is where players go who want to try to be the best at the highest level of play available, so that's where I am staying, no matter how ugly it gets.

I would disagree with that statement... there are some great players on other servers as well as thorn. I think the smaller group fights and 1v1/1vX found far more often on lower pop servers are a grwat measure of ones skills both group and solo.

I think the mindless zerg tactics that plague thorn overall dilute those who are skilled.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Goldie, I just can't join you. Thornblade is where players go who want to try to be the best at the highest level of play available, so that's where I am staying, no matter how ugly it gets.

Wait, are you actually implying that thornblade is where the skilled players go?

because I will be bluntly honest, at least 90 percent of the players on thorn would never make the cut doing what vice has done over the last couple of months.

most thorn players are zerg following garbage.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Wait, are you actually implying that thornblade is where the skilled players go?

because I will be bluntly honest, at least 90 percent of the players on thorn would never make the cut doing what vice has done over the last couple of months.

Lol I tried to put it nicely but this ^^^ =truth
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

thornblade is where you go if you want constant action. skill/"level of play" has little to do with it.

its also filled with mindless impulse/zerg blobs that make it a frustration and a bore to play.

not to mention the horrendus lag, making it almost unplayable...

Edited by Cody on December 9, 2014 2:48AM
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was nice fighting side by side at Farragut today and the gate. Gonna miss you Rylana.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So how loud did the AD buff babies have to bawl to get in help to unseat Emperor Steelfoot so quickly? I was hoping Steel would be the one to break Thoran's record of 10 hours, but I guess that's too much to ask. Still sucks I had to miss out on so much action because of work. I missed out on so much pvp I got the lvl 1 gold reward. Why do we need money to buy things?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

It was nice fighting side by side at Farragut today and the gate. Gonna miss you Rylana.

We shall see what happens. Still two weeks left, and if I can find enough fun to keep me here, maybe I will continue. Gotta admit, bombing yellow bads on Haderus today was the most fun ive had in a while.

Just so much lag, its like you cant escape it, anywhere. Ugh.
    Edited by Rylana on December 9, 2014 10:07AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't mean to imply that there are not very good players in the other campaigns, or that there aren't bad ones in Thornblade. Maybe I will do one of the other campaigns after all. Thornblade is in pretty bad shape right now.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Goldie wrote: »
    A lot of AD players on NA Thornblade want to switch to Haderus to increase the populations for the 7 day Campaign, but we NEED ENEMIES!!!

I'm calling on a few good Guilds or Groups from EP and DC to join us in Haderus, and lets have some great battles!

Question. Why xfer to a server where you already outnumber and dominate the opposition while holding every buff and emp instead of xfering to where other people need enemies like Chillrend and AS?

Still waiting for an answer to this question...

*many weeks later*

Vortex's Log:

Day 173,

I have been reading these forums for almost half a year and still no one can answer this.

Edited by vortexman11 on December 10, 2014 4:33AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel will now answer the flappity flapper known as Vortex. AKA that $%## who keeps dragonleaping into Arrius.

Because this one was on Chillrend as it became a perma buff server for the daggets, and they got tired of fighting all of No Mercy with only three other (equally unskilled) players every time we so much as took a resource.

Also this one knows such a question was not directed at them but they're desire to get some attention forced them to answer.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel will now answer the flappity flapper known as Vortex. AKA that $%## who keeps dragonleaping into Arrius.

Because this one was on Chillrend as it became a perma buff server for the daggets, and they got tired of fighting all of No Mercy with only three other (equally unskilled) players every time we so much as took a resource.

Also this one knows such a question was not directed at them but they're desire to get some attention forced them to answer.

Then you know how I feel Telel.

Now do what I did on Haderus, stay on Chillrend for 4 months, slowly get together people who enjoy PvP on buff campaigns and form a guild. Some days will be bad, some days will be worse and some days you'll even question your sanity, but in the end you'll smile and say "Look, these 50 PvE-ers are here because of us, and because of all our hard work".
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's a little harsh....poor zergs, all they are trying to do is help.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Thorjagger
    Vortex makes a valid point.
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now do what I did on Haderus, stay on Chillrend for 4 months, slowly get together people who enjoy PvP on buff campaigns and form a guild. Some days will be bad, some days will be worse and some days you'll even question your sanity, but in the end you'll smile and say "Look, these 50 PvE-ers are here because of us, and because of all our hard work".

Vortex, I question your sanity everyday.

I mean swimming in the lake under Kingscrest Lumbermill! Really?

However, I have to question the sanity of AD coming to their own buff server for PvP from Thornblade. You would think they would go to Azura's Star or Chillrend. Much more AP for them there!
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However, I have to question the sanity of AD coming to their own buff server for PvP from Thornblade. You would think they would go to Azura's Star or Chillrend. Much more AP for them there!

That would be hard, people dont want hard.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[img][/img]5n7nzn.png

[img][/img]7171oy.png

You guys should of followed me, the water was great.
    Edited by vortexman11 on December 10, 2014 1:26PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least he got a bath.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Goldie wrote: »
    A lot of AD players on NA Thornblade want to switch to Haderus to increase the populations for the 7 day Campaign, but we NEED ENEMIES!!!

I'm calling on a few good Guilds or Groups from EP and DC to join us in Haderus, and lets have some great battles!

Question. Why xfer to a server where you already outnumber and dominate the opposition while holding every buff and emp instead of xfering to where other people need enemies like Chillrend and AS?

Still waiting for an answer to this question...

*many weeks later*

Vortex's Log:

Day 173,

I have been reading these forums for almost half a year and still no one can answer this.

Me too. I keep checking the thread to see if it gets answered but it doesn't :( .
    Edited by Armitas on December 10, 2014 3:17PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Im moving to Had along with a few other pvpers from EP see what sort of impact we can make
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im moving to Had along with a few other pvpers from EP see what sort of impact we can make

get ready to face 15x our numbers when we attack a lumber mill.

Also, be ready to face people that can't seem to fight by themselves(everytime i jump an AD player in had, 3 of their teammates come rushing in to help them)

lol. just poking good fun AD:) its the only way I can stay sane in these dark times.....

*goes back to trying to find a build that works*
    Edited by Cody on December 11, 2014 3:59AM
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping once the Holiday Doldrums finish people will start coming back. Seeing as how most of EP are from NA. But I really don't get the logic that AD clings to their buff server at the same time complaining why there's no action. There won't be any action if we can't even get out our gates without encountering 20+ people plus emp plus buff babies.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was interesting. We finally had equal numbers to AD and were able to take Arrius and have an epic battle at Chalman, which we took. Hopefully this trend continues, would be nice to be competitive on a nightly basis on Haderus.
    Edited by Psilent on December 12, 2014 12:23PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night EP on Haderus was just sad. Totally yellow zone. Three people chatting in zone chat with one other who joined two of us trying to take Farra resources. Know what? One AD, rather than fight us, stood in a tower and sniped us while three of us were fighting the mage and four around the flag. Never even saw his fire until it showed up on my death recap. Gratz on your AP Odd Bear.
    Edited by Darlgon on December 12, 2014 1:06PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel would like to point out that when fighting three to fifty people at once they too chose the high ground with thick walls.

While there is a type of people who may mock khajiit for being smart and using one's surroundings to insure a few more seconds of life they do not much care for their opinions. After all, corpses are known for giving up all manner of icky gas expulsions once they're laying there in the sun.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Last night was interesting. We finally had equal numbers to AD and were able to take Arrius and have an epic battle at Chalman, which we took. Hopefully this trend continues, would be nice to be competitive on a nightly basis on Haderus.
    I am sad to miss it, since somebody tricked me, saying that there is no action on Haderus and EP went to Chilrend. :'(
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this one has only managed a few short spurts of vulturish murder sprees the last three nights they have been most please to see the pacters putting up increasingly successful attempts to do things.

This one has been so impressed in fact they have vowed to never ride past Arrius so long as we hold the shiny scrolls of timey wimeyness. They hope this will encourage their enemies to come forth with greater enthusiam so that they may loot their bodies after someone else kills them.

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this one has only managed a few short spurts of vulturish murder sprees the last three nights they have been most please to see the pacters putting up increasingly successful attempts to do things.

This one has been so impressed in fact they have vowed to never ride past Arrius so long as we hold the shiny scrolls of timey wimeyness. They hope this will encourage their enemies to come forth with greater enthusiam so that they may loot their bodies after someone else kills them.

So...you're saying that you will never be caught again in werewolf form in the KC LM tower. Unfortunate. That was rather fun.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes that was fun, and exactly why Telel did it. After all they've not been around much the last three weeks, and they didn't see more than a handful of others on at that point. It is just a pity they didn't even kill one person. XD

But when they realized that there would soon be a dozen plus elves to hide behind they realized that they should be nice and wait for their potential lunch meats to come south before they shot them in the back. They even said as much to many of the new folks manning the walls of Arrius.

Incidentally this one found that siege odd. Usually you pacters don't get hung up and backed into a corner like that, especially as a good half of our defenders had to be told not to stand on ledges to avoid Vortex & friends leaping onto them. But that time all of the reds seemed to just huddle in the corner tower as if expecting us to come ot them where they could wipe us at their leisure. Which...did not work out very well if that was indeed the plan.

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Last night EP on Haderus was just sad. Totally yellow zone. Three people chatting in zone chat with one other who joined two of us trying to take Farra resources. Know what? One AD, rather than fight us, stood in a tower and sniped us while three of us were fighting the mage and four around the flag. Never even saw his fire until it showed up on my death recap. Gratz on your AP Odd Bear.

I dont get why our experiences, posted 40 min apart were so entirely different. Its like you were not playing on the NA Haderus, or that your are in a non-NA timezone.
    Edited by Darlgon on December 12, 2014 4:31PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.