The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A Call to Haderus!

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    So now it seems Haderus turned into mini Thorn. We already have DC and EP, now, surprise, we need more actual AD pvpers.
    Pveers, and 1 pvp guild getting zerged by opponents, only for pve masses to nightcap everything is not actual pvp...
    Despite me enjoying yellow map, some acion(on a bit smaller scale then 3 bars of red and blue) is more than welcome.
    Edited by Eglath on December 15, 2014 4:00PM
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    Oh glorious day... new emp on haderus.. will she stay or will she abdicate again.. only time will tell... until then prepare your cleanse for the meatbag emperess is upon us
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »
    Oh glorious day... new emp on haderus.. will she stay or will she abdicate again.. only time will tell... until then prepare your cleanse for the meatbag emperess is upon us

If she borrowed N'tel's build maybe she'd be a bit stronger. NB emps are unfortunately very squishy, though that's mostly why they need to stay behind their troops and command from a distance. I mean that's what troops are for: Meetshields >->.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    I had a very annoying experience just 30 minutes ago. I jumped this DK, he got up his shield, and, despite me having hit him 30-50 times with light attacks and flurries, WHILE i had a shade up, he could still keep up his block. He kept up this ridiculous crap until 2 of his teammates ran ALLL the way from alessia farm to save his sorry butt.

Very annoying:(

was it me? i have 2k stam with block cost reductions and usually die with full stam.

no. i faced you a few hours later with you talon spamming me to death.(:))

no, this guy was a VR6. idk how he managed to keep his block up the way he did. it still puzzles me.

Hmm not sure, VR6 would have to have some serious stamina stats and regen to keep it full. I did notice a few wonky things on Had last night tho. 1 was fighting a NB at one point who didn't have swirly s around their feet and wasn't holding block or had immovable up yet and didn't use any immovable pots and i couldn't invasion them down for 6+ seconds and called another player over to try with a 2h sword and he couldn't knock him down.
    Psilent wrote: »
    I had a very annoying experience just 30 minutes ago. I jumped this DK, he got up his shield, and, despite me having hit him 30-50 times with light attacks and flurries, WHILE i had a shade up, he could still keep up his block. He kept up this ridiculous crap until 2 of his teammates ran ALLL the way from alessia farm to save his sorry butt.

was it me? i have 2k stam with block cost reductions and usually die with full stam.

I have to admit, you're fun to fight Ariana, I loved running into you twice yesterday. Please come back!

Maybe ill come play at the EP gate.. @AsweetRoll‌ was having fun with the focus i was sending his way haha. I should start coming over there solo more often and play with you guys. It was more fun than thornlag.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭

no, this guy was a VR6. idk how he managed to keep his block up the way he did. it still puzzles me.

The answer is probably dodge stacking, my DK leveled in heavy armor hist bark and it was remarkable how survivable i was while blocking in Cyro even as a lowbie health build.

Hist bark's dodge while blocking can function even if you lack the stamina to block the attack, and it costs no stamina when you do so. It really significantly increases how long you can stay up blocking when it runs hot (18% chance).

Someone using that, or Elude, could easily string together a bunch of dodges on your biggest attacks and still have plenty of stam to block your lights and feel impenetrable to burst.

Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might as well repost this here.

I just wanted to commemorate a good friend and one of EP's mainstays who will probably not be with us in Haderus anymore. He's danced in his skivvies before his allies and traumatized his enemies by leaping at them from the top, bottom, and sides. He's a tremendously awesome guy and I'm sure he'll be missed by friend and foe alike. This is for you Tex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAyfcO-X3k

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like you're style, for all the EP whom dared work with me, and la legion, grunt you know we love you. And to all the guilds who are part of the brovenant. Special thanks to all the legionaries, my followers, and my peasants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix Rising is discussing changing our home campaign. Thornblade is chedda and with the lowering of population, the que times are stupid. We are not going to announce where we are going, but you will see us when we get there :)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmm not sure, VR6 would have to have some serious stamina stats and regen to keep it full. I did notice a few wonky things on Had last night tho. 1 was fighting a NB at one point who didn't have swirly s around their feet and wasn't holding block or had immovable up yet and didn't use any immovable pots and i couldn't invasion them down for 6+ seconds and called another player over to try with a 2h sword and he couldn't knock him down.

I have to admit, you're fun to fight Ariana, I loved running into you twice yesterday. Please come back!

Maybe ill come play at the EP gate.. @AsweetRoll‌ was having fun with the focus i was sending his way haha. I should start coming over there solo more often and play with you guys. It was more fun than thornlag.

that NB that you could not hit was me:D i hit you with sparks(and your teammate that came) constantly so none of your melee attacks could hit me. then your friend came in and ruined the fight. lol

you would have had me anyway. I cant fight talons, as the physical damage upon impact does good damage against me, and i can only roll so many times.
    Edited by Cody on December 15, 2014 9:10PM
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol :P if you can't beat them join them! Gotta level my DC NB!
    Edited by SRIBES on December 15, 2014 9:17PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaerlach wrote: »

The answer is probably dodge stacking, my DK leveled in heavy armor hist bark and it was remarkable how survivable i was while blocking in Cyro even as a lowbie health build.

Hist bark's dodge while blocking can function even if you lack the stamina to block the attack, and it costs no stamina when you do so. It really significantly increases how long you can stay up blocking when it runs hot (18% chance).

Someone using that, or Elude, could easily string together a bunch of dodges on your biggest attacks and still have plenty of stam to block your lights and feel impenetrable to burst.

I am going to assume that is the reason,as i was raining absolute hell on the guy for almost 10 minutes and his block never went down.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AsweetRoll wrote: »

The power of the darkside is strong, young one.

abandon the weak and pathetic fools that call themselves dragonknights, templars, and sorcerers; come join us NBs!:D

we have cookies!:)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like you're style, for all the EP whom dared work with me, and la legion, grunt you know we love you. And to all the guilds who are part of the brovenant. Special thanks to all the legionaries, my followers, and my peasants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

i saw you at alessia:D

i almost attacked you. lol
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

abandon the weak and pathetic fools that call themselves dragonknights, templars, and sorcerers; come join us NBs!:D

Explains a decent amount. I didn't see the animation so it didn't click in my head. Also i have a stamina NB, i just need someone to play with on it. Its for serious burst dps tho. I hit 3k stamina when i use my war horn.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Explains a decent amount. I didn't see the animation so it didn't click in my head. Also i have a stamina NB, i just need someone to play with on it. Its for serious burst dps tho. I hit 3k stamina when i use my war horn.

Well my build is not for you then, as its made for straight up fighting, not bursting the enemy down in mere seconds.

even then it does not do very good. But its the closest i have come to a half-way decent stamina build, so im stickin with it.

Maybe it will be better when the CS hits.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You think thats annoying?!

You should ask the two AD I ran into a while back while we were running the scroll of Chim. They kept attacking me all the way from castle BlackBoot until all three of us finally reached the bridge, which then, after succefully making me miss the scroll run and leaving me with no time to get the quest for the scroll of chim, they gave up, and we all walked away. I think I kept 80%+ health and 50%+ stamina the entire time.

Im not sure if they were annoyed, but Im pretty damn sure that missing that quest annoyed me.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Firellight
    Firellight
    ✭✭✭
    Good job EP! It was a fun run on Haderus today, almost dethroned. It will probably start getting nightcapped now, so we'll see how tomorrow works out.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC really laying it on thick with the trolling. Still, neither EP or DC took the ring, and most of us had to sleep anywho.

I noticed Lace's name dropped from the server. I hope he didn't feel bullied out in any way. As much *** as we give him he's an integral part of the opposition. I'd encourage AD to encourage him to come back. He did singlehandedly stave off dozens of us at Alessia the other day before finally being overwhelmed. As often as we gloat about him being squishy it's only after we've *died* to him multiple times. Also AD's emp needs to tweak her setup. 150ish snipe is kinda blegh. Then again the person who mentioned that might've been in heavy. And running block. And running Impen...
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    DC really laying it on thick with the trolling. Still, neither EP or DC took the ring, and most of us had to sleep anywho.

I noticed Lace's name dropped from the server. I hope he didn't feel bullied out in any way. As much *** as we give him he's an integral part of the opposition. I'd encourage AD to encourage him to come back. He did singlehandedly stave off dozens of us at Alessia the other day before finally being overwhelmed. As often as we gloat about him being squishy it's only after we've *died* to him multiple times. Also AD's emp needs to tweak her setup. 150ish snipe is kinda blegh. Then again the person who mentioned that might've been in heavy. And running block. And running Impen...

He might have switched home campaigns or something, but he was definitely there with Ithilwenn tonight.

I never found Tyndreos to be squishy. Ithilwenn, on the other hand, I fought a couple times and didn't notice I was fighting the Emperor since she didn't change her title.

Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭

You think thats annoying?!

You should ask the two AD I ran into a while back while we were running the scroll of Chim. They kept attacking me all the way from castle BlackBoot until all three of us finally reached the bridge, which then, after succefully making me miss the scroll run and leaving me with no time to get the quest for the scroll of chim, they gave up, and we all walked away. I think I kept 80%+ health and 50%+ stamina the entire time.

Im not sure if they were annoyed, but Im pretty damn sure that missing that quest annoyed me.

Not in Hade, but I once fought a 2v1 north of Chalman against a DK and a sorc. I think the DK had a lag problem or crashed, as I was able to lock him down and kill him, and then the sorc and I fought a duel that was probably almost 10 minutes long. We were completely incapable of killing each other, as he couldn't damage me enough and I could never chase him down. I eventually started moving the fight towards bleakers (and how no EP came out of EP-held Chal to interact with this, I have nfi) hoping to meet a DC push that was coming. I died to 2 of the EP stragglers running ahead of the DC zerg push, but the fight was hilariously long, and I always wished I had noticed his name.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Loving Had atm great AP minimal lag, even fights. Too bad I don't get to play in primetime :(
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this one has been busy with much not fun things and wishes to know how the campaign has come since the unpleasantness of the covenant's cheating the other day?

Are Telel's most superior, but still quite unhandsome, opponents of the pact enjoying murdering (all the) elves before they themselves are buried under the righteousness of khajiit led slaughter?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    So this one has been busy with much not fun things and wishes to know how the campaign has come since the unpleasantness of the covenant's cheating the other day?

Are Telel's most superior, but still quite unhandsome, opponents of the pact enjoying murdering (all the) elves before they themselves are buried under the righteousness of khajiit led slaughter?

Before I left for work this morning, around 5am EST, Ithilwenn was still Empress, DC controlled Aleswell, EP controlled Chalman. Both had a few other keeps. AD was slowly night/day capping the map.

Wouldn't shock me one bit to get home to a completely yellow map again.

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around 5:30am EST DC hitting Ash and Nikel. Small group of EP offering resistance in the east. Things are changing..........
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭

Before I left for work this morning, around 5am EST, Ithilwenn was still Empress, DC controlled Aleswell, EP controlled Chalman. Both had a few other keeps. AD was slowly night/day capping the map.

That they didn't just nightcap it is remarkable, at 2am they still only had Alessia in the ring.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    About to log in and cap those red and blue 'stains' on my pristine map ;)

Just kidding, I should say 'about to log in and have some nice fights'
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That they didn't just nightcap it is remarkable, at 2am they still only had Alessia in the ring.

Yesterday was very odd. AD traded Alessia for Ash and then fought fixate at Nikel instead of defending Ash. However, they had a good defense in Roebeck, at least when I went to bed.
  • polar
    polar
    ✭✭✭
    I am AD an really enjoying the action in Had. I hope the folks that want to actually PvP keep coming. That being said, some of the stuff that is happening is lame. Like the DC group that takes an AD scroll keep, and then has one of their members log in with an AD alt to take and hold the scroll. Because they are AD we cant touch it/them. That is a lame exploit tactic that they keep repeating.

Want to come fight? Come fight. We welcome that. Even Team Purple- that is fine, other alliances can form really fast...

But the cheating/exploiting stuff...cmon... Is DC that desperate to score some AP that they have to resort to cheats and exploits?
    Edited by polar on December 16, 2014 5:53PM
    Polar Nightshade

Guild Master of The Noore
    thenoore.net
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday was very odd. AD traded Alessia for Ash and then fought fixate at Nikel instead of defending Ash. However, they had a good defense in Roebeck, at least when I went to bed.

La Legion had strong numbers last night.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mad props and congo rats to the unhandsome, but decidedly flap happy, pacters.
    You guys really wanted that mine, and have made Telel work very very hard to run away from you when you come back to take it.

However, this one does wish to apologize if they murdered someone four to twelve times in a row while they were trying to take Arrius. This one would go after other targets, but their bow only reaches so far from the very safe corner they like to hide in while waiting for players with some skills to arrive.

EDIT: Khajiit should have said players with some skills to arrive, and save me.
    Edited by Telel on December 16, 2014 9:40PM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.