Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Upcoming Campaign Changes

• ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    We've been talking about this internally for a while reading all the feedback and with he first PTS push we didn't get in a few changes but we'll make sure they're in for the actual 1.3 patch:

Chillrend will be a 14 day campaign instead of a 7 day campaign.

We are still looking at the 5 day durations for the Non Vet and Vet campaigns.

The cost to switch your campaign will remain low, but we'll be changing it to a 3 day lockout for guest and home switching.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Options
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Will the various reported exploits be fixed with v1.3?
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    We always work on fixing exploits as fast as we can nail them down and get them out to you all =D
    Wheeler
    Options
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @zos_brianwheeler thank you for some acknowledgement! If your going enjoy Quakecon!

And how about some sort of teaser for the Imperial City we were promised!
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Options
  • Assilma
    Assilma
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very into the PvP in this game and spend most of my time online raiding in Hopesfire (EU). I'm very pleased to hear that you are considering introducing Veteran-only and non-Veteran-only campaigns (to give under 50s the option to not be repeatedly trampled on by mobs of V12s, if they so choose), but I am also deeply concerned that by reducing the amount of campaigns to this many, there will not be any quiet campaigns anymore. My computer can barely handle a zerg of 50 people — and it's the same for innumerable others — and reducing the number of campaigns will force an already sizeable population into a very small amount of space, making campaigns more about mindless AOE zerging, and less about a skilled match up between sides. We can also kiss our dreams of Emperorship goodbye. Thanks for reading.
    Edited by Assilma on July 13, 2014 2:12AM
    I'm back!
    Options
  • Assilma
    Assilma
    ✭✭✭
    Also need more incentives for small-scale PvP battles rather than zerg vs. zerg slug-outs. Some small additions like some much smaller and less valuable capture-able locations (which provide minor benefits to siege weapons or keeps or something when captured) could be added which wouldn't draw too many people away from the big and important battles, but which would provoke smaller and more manageable conflicts for those who 1) don't like to be trampled on by zergs, and 2) can't handle the FPS drops in the enormous fights.

Thanks again.
    I'm back!
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please just get rid of guesting and ability to travel to player in cyrodil. Home campaign always full, pick another. Thats how it should be.
    Options
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please just get rid of guesting and ability to travel to player in cyrodil. Home campaign always full, pick another. Thats how it should be.

I agree in theory, but the sad reality is, for offpeak players there is no other choice than AB EU if you want to fight other players. The rest of the servers are empty until maybe 5pm CEST.

So, my reality looks like that: during the week where I have to play in the morning/noon, I will do so on Auriels Bow. On the weekend and evenings through the week (in case I have time) on the other hand Auriels becomes in my opinion totally unplayable (zergs everywhere, lags, queues, ...).

I usually switch by then to another server that will offer me satisfying non zergy gameplay.

Please point me to the single server that offers both. They should just fix the "travel to player" thingy and make changing guest AND homecampaign ridiculiously expensive to prevent abuse by WTJs and emp farmers. Everything else is not viable due to population issues, imho.

Best regards
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your special circumstance is touching, but guesting and travel to player is a plague on PvP. Maybe guesting itself is not that bad, but this travel to player crap, completely bypassing the whole guesting system, needs to be abolished.

Home and guest campaign always full. Pick new ones. Travel to player should be a no-go.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on July 13, 2014 10:15PM
    Options
  • SBR_QuorTek
    SBR_QuorTek
    ✭✭✭

• Bow of Shadows: Veteran Rank only Campaign (five-day campaign)
    • Blackwater Blade: Non-Veteran only Campaign (five-day campaign)
    • Haderus: seven-day standard Campaign that anyone can join.
    • Chillrend: seven-day standard Campaign that anyone can join.
    • Thornblade: 30-day standard Campaign that anyone can join.

To go along with these new Campaigns, we’d like to adjust guest passes to have a 72-hour lockout, and to make changing your home Campaign cost 100,000 AP (also with a 72-hour lockout).

Let us know what you think of these changes!

5 and 7 days campaigns is simply too short of a span in my opinion, would seriously want to re-think that thing or something to make it like

- 15 day veteran campaign
    - 15 none veteran campaign
    - 21 day standard campaign
    - 30 day campaign everyone can join

Thoughts though seem to me like the 7 day campaigns would hardly be played though.

Anyhow a more wide span of time would be better.
    Options
  • jeradlub17_ESO
    jeradlub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why does ZOS bother to ask our opinion on this change when the 1.3 notes show they have ignored the majority of the opinions in this response chain? If you guys are just going to bulldoze ahead with another fail choice then don't bother asking for our input if you don't really plan on listening to it and modifying your actions accordingly.

A single 30d server that will be constantly locked is not the answer. Thinking oh well they can play on 5 or 7 day ones is a poor response cause I don't want to waste my time with that junk. You need 2-3 30d servers that fill evenly as people log on and population differential caps of around about 10% to keep it fair or something similar.
    - Dallamar, Sorc, EP
    - Krushim of KrushimTV on Youtube and Twitch
    - https://www.youtube.com/c/KrushimTV
    - http://www.twitch.tv/krushim
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler‌

"Thornblade" sounds pretty stupid for it to be your major campaign. Ask someone to think of a better name that suits the lore please.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
    Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tengri wrote: »
    Very good move introducing non-VET campaign.

However, one non-VET campaign is probably not enough - it will be locked due to population numbers most of the time because no sane no-vet will want to go anywhere else...

Forgive me if this issue has been addressed elsewhere but what we would need is a way for players to turn off XP and skill point acquisition for non Veteran Rank campaigns to work on an ongoing basis.

For many people interested in a deep, teamwork based combat experience there will be a sweet spot - around level 20 or so - where you have many skill and armor options but not so many that you're playing a super hero game.

This is one reason why so many people enjoyed PvP more in the beta than they did in the production game. There were other reasons of course but this was a significant one.

Players kept asking for an XP blocker in Lord of the Rings Online, particularly the RP crowd, for ages. And they got it. Unfortunately it became a pricey cash store item.

Having a turn the clock back option would be nice too. Some of us make characters we grow attached to. But given that it simply does not take all that long to create a level 15-20 character, having to do the math and reversing the clock, cutting total skill points and such, could become both too complicated and a potential balance issue. Level alone is only a small part of how powerful a character is.

And character power is too sophisticated in ESO to solve this issue through offloading skills and storing them, such as Ultima Online's soul stone system.
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler‌

"Thornblade" sounds pretty stupid for it to be your major campaign. Ask someone to think of a better name that suits the lore please.

What's wrong with "Thornblade"? Just like all the other campaigns it's named for a unique weapon you can get in a TES game, in this case from Oblivion.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 17, 2014 5:31PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • PF1901
    PF1901
    ✭✭✭
    Why does ZOS bother to ask our opinion on this change when the 1.3 notes show they have ignored the majority of the opinions in this response chain? If you guys are just going to bulldoze ahead with another fail choice then don't bother asking for our input if you don't really plan on listening to it and modifying your actions accordingly.

A single 30d server that will be constantly locked is not the answer. Thinking oh well they can play on 5 or 7 day ones is a poor response cause I don't want to waste my time with that junk. You need 2-3 30d servers that fill evenly as people log on and population differential caps of around about 10% to keep it fair or something similar.
    So true it had to be quoted just for that!
    Options
  • Konou
    Konou
    ✭✭

Still nothing new for the campaigns...
    I think we dont need 7-day or 14-day campaigns...
    Please just do 2-3 30-day campaigns and all will be happy...
    Options
  • belugian
    belugian
    i d do -
    2 X 60 days standard campaigns for vet
    2 X 15 days campaigns for non vets
    1 X 15 days for everybody
    1 X 7 days for vet

also i would implement some more motivating rewards such as - special skins clothes/weapons ; items providing slight advantage in next campaigns ( destroyable over time )

and a way to improve keeps / ressources with Guild AP with, as in daoc a cost over time to keep them.
    Edited by belugian on July 20, 2014 7:23PM
    Stradius (AD)
    Options
  • Wolfaen
    Wolfaen
    ✭✭✭

Alliance War Campaign Updates
    • All Campaigns that were running up until this patch have been closed, and 5 new Campaigns are opening up:
      • Bow of Shadows: 5 day Veteran Rank only Campaign
      • Blackwater Blade: 5 day Non-Veteran only Campaign
      • Haderus: 7 day standard Campaign that anyone can join
      • Chillrend: 7 day standard Campaign that anyone can join
      • Thornblade: 30 day standard Campaign that anyone can join
    • If you were assigned to any Campaign prior to Patch 1.3.0, you will be given a free Home Campaign assignment on each character previously assigned to a Campaign.
    • Once Patch 1.3.0 is deployed, you will be rewarded according to the placement of your Alliance within your Home Campaign.
    • Switching Campaigns (Home or Guest) will now have a 3 day lockout timer associated with it.

Straight from PTS 1.3.0 notes: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/118546/pts-patch-notes-v1-3-0/p1

They didn't listen to anything we had to say. I have stuck with this game for many months of frustration with every update. I have been patient and supportive of Zeni, but after seeing this, I have lost most of my faith in this game. I am a huge TES and MMO fan, and this was the big one for me. To see how badly it is managed is saddening. This change will kill PvP and most likely lead to the death of the game. If we wanted 5-7 day campaigns we would go play GW2. That setup obviously failed. It is far too short and lacks any sense of meaning as a 'war'.

Why... Why in the world would you not listen to your player base? The constant neglect of your customers shows how ignorant ZOS is. This game won't last with that type of business model. The sad thing is, is that the only ZOS employees that will see this are the ones that shouldn't be blamed. These decisions come straight from the top. Sadly, I don't think anything is going to change that.

The only thing I can do at this point is to ask and hope that someone that has power in Zeni to read this.. ZOS please do not make this change. It will only negatively impact PvP and you WILL regret it. I can promise you that.
    Wolfaen Moltencloak | Imperial Dragon Knight
    Wolfaen Bloodcloak | Dark Elf Nightblade
    Wolfaen | High Elf Sorcerer
    Options
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfaen wrote: »

• All Campaigns that were running up until this patch have been closed, and 5 new Campaigns are opening up:
    • If you were assigned to any Campaign prior to Patch 1.3.0, you will be given a free Home Campaign assignment on each character previously assigned to a Campaign.
    • Once Patch 1.3.0 is deployed, you will be rewarded according to the placement of your Alliance within your Home Campaign.
    • Switching Campaigns (Home or Guest) will now have a 3 day lockout timer associated with it.

Straight from PTS 1.3.0 notes: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/118546/pts-patch-notes-v1-3-0/p1

They didn't listen to anything we had to say. I have stuck with this game for many months of frustration with every update. I have been patient and supportive of Zeni, but after seeing this, I have lost most of my faith in this game. I am a huge TES and MMO fan, and this was the big one for me. To see how badly it is managed is saddening. This change will kill PvP and most likely lead to the death of the game. If we wanted 5-7 day campaigns we would go play GW2. That setup obviously failed. It is far too short and lacks any sense of meaning as a 'war'.

Why... Why in the world would you not listen to your player base? The constant neglect of your customers shows how ignorant ZOS is. This game won't last with that type of business model. The sad thing is, is that the only ZOS employees that will see this are the ones that shouldn't be blamed. These decisions come straight from the top. Sadly, I don't think anything is going to change that.

The only thing I can do at this point is to ask and hope that someone that has power in Zeni to read this.. ZOS please do not make this change. It will only negatively impact PvP and you WILL regret it. I can promise you that.

The duration of the campaign really doesnt matter much, It is only for some small gold rewards. This camapign system DOES NOT work like GW2's because when a campaign ends the map DOES NOT reset, it is a never ending battle. Campaign duration are just small intervals where rewards are given, nothing more
    Options
  • Wolfaen
    Wolfaen
    ✭✭✭

The duration of the campaign really doesnt matter much, It is only for some small gold rewards. This camapign system DOES NOT work like GW2's because when a campaign ends the map DOES NOT reset, it is a never ending battle. Campaign duration are just small intervals where rewards are given, nothing more

"A never ending battle" where scores reset every 5 or 7 days sounds real intriguing... What a pathetic excuse to try and justify the new durations. They went from 90 days where it actually felt like a war where you had to work with your faction to hold points for a long period of time. It was meaningful and epic to fight and actually have a chance of ganging up on the leaders and pushing for a comeback. In a 5 to 7 day campaign, it will feel more like just a place to do open world PvP then even trying to win. What is the point in putting hard work in for a 7 day campaign. It'll feel more like a job than anything special, to see all your hard work in scoring to be dashed away 7 days later.. I can guarantee you the 30 day campaign will be locked 100% of the time with 100+ queues and the other short campaigns won't be full. When PvP dies because nobody can get into the one reasonable campaign(Thornblade), I'd like for you to tell me again how the duration of campaigns don't really matter.
    Wolfaen Moltencloak | Imperial Dragon Knight
    Wolfaen Bloodcloak | Dark Elf Nightblade
    Wolfaen | High Elf Sorcerer
    Options
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"A never ending battle" where scores reset every 5 or 7 days sounds real intriguing... What a pathetic excuse to try and justify the new durations. They went from 90 days where it actually felt like a war where you had to work with your faction to hold points for a long period of time. It was meaningful and epic to fight and actually have a chance of ganging up on the leaders and pushing for a comeback. In a 5 to 7 day campaign, it will feel more like just a place to do open world PvP then even trying to win. What is the point in putting hard work in for a 7 day campaign. It'll feel more like a job than anything special, to see all your hard work in scoring to be dashed away 7 days later.. I can guarantee you the 30 day campaign will be locked 100% of the time with 100+ queues and the other short campaigns won't be full. When PvP dies because nobody can get into the one reasonable campaign(Thornblade), I'd like for you to tell me again how the duration of campaigns don't really matter.

First of all i am not trying to justify anything, i am happy with 90 durations, but your blind to see how this system works and you think it works like GW2's system. Gw2's system was a match and everything reset, and it was all about the score.

You need to get GW2s system out of your head. You need to stop looking at the score. All the score does in ESO campaigns is give you a gold reward and determine which player qualifies to be the emperor. Having the best score and winning the campaign is like a small side bonus.

The real goal and rewards come from what you are currently doing on the map. Controlling the map for its bonuses is the reward and bragging rights. The bonuses from holding your home territory + enemy keeps, + enemy elder scrolls, + having the emperor. This is the real reward, the bonuses that make your character stronger aswell gain more gold and exp faster. And the reward of your side Winning by controlling the map / lands. And this can be done anytime during the camapign regardless of the campaign score.

So putting your hardwork in for 7 days does not have it dashed away since nothing on the map resets, you still control what you worked hard to obtain on the map and still have their bonuses as long as you defend what you have which could be 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, even a year. The campiagn duration DOES NOT matter.

Personally i think they should just take away campaign timers and scores so its more like Darkage of Camelot and Planet Side 2 and purely about what you are doing on the map without any score distraction or campaign timer

Edited by Kewljag_66_ESO on July 21, 2014 6:45PM
    Options
  • rekina
    rekina
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran rank only campaign is completely unnecessary. Remove it. No one will play on that campaign.

The rest seems okay to me, but I don't know why we should still have 3 campaigns that have different lifespan. Make it unanimous. Or you can just reduce one of the seven-day lifespan campaign so that we can have 3 campaigns; Non-vet only, 7 days normal, and 30 days normal.
    Options
  • rekina
    rekina
    ✭✭✭

Nope don't listen to your players ZOS, 99.9% players don't know what they are saying and they are straight up mindless. Go with what your lead designer believes. I mean mostly.
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Something to bear in mind with all the changes going forward, is that Campaign duration and Campaign rule-sets can/will change over time (as evident in the 1.3 patch changes coming soon). We will closely monitor the campaigns and adjust them as necessary depending on population and activity in the months after 1.3 and if we need to have longer duration campaigns or shorter duration campaigns we will adjust accordingly.

Also note that feedback has been listened to and we take it all into account when making these decisions. We have decided to go with this set changes in 1.3 as it hits all the time frames at once and we get several different cycles of rewards to see which players like the most. Remember that Campaigns don't reset keep ownership status' but simply reset leaderboards, so in the longer duration campaigns many players felt like Sisyphus unable to ever catch up. Sure the response could be "play more" but simply put, not all players can do that, and we want to offer a chance for them to get on top of a leaderboard and feel rewarded. The longer duration campaigns are still viable for players that want a greater challenge and will be rewarded accordingly based on their leaderboard status' as they are longer duration campaigns.

Thanks again as always for your feedback and we will continue to adjust and provide the best options and gameplay for as many players as possible in Cyrodiil =)
    Wheeler
    Options
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Brian.

Everything looks great to me except having a Vet only campaign, there is no need for one and it will divid players and guilds who want to play togeather. I want all my low level guild mates to be able to come with me on guild runs in Cyrodiil. but i also want to see the "hardcore" enemy players and guilds as they are a challenge to fight. The issue was non vet players not being able to compete but now they will have their own non vet campaign.

If you look back at DAOC there was no rule that non 50s could go to the frontiers... they were there all the time to join in and help their realm even when they were at disadvantage. they would come out to defend their relics and so on. Seeing the "real" battle gave them a reason to keep leveling and to push themselves. if they wanted to compete in an equal battle they could go to the battle grounds, which will be just like the pre vet campaigns now.

I think Vet only campaigns are a bad idea and will subtract the importance feel that Cyrodiil gives. I like having low level players there, it makes me feel like my sides future is there and i have sense that i am fighting for them and protecting them even.
    Options
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something to bear in mind with all the changes going forward, is that Campaign duration and Campaign rule-sets can/will change over time (as evident in the 1.3 patch changes coming soon). We will closely monitor the campaigns and adjust them as necessary depending on population and activity in the months after 1.3 and if we need to have longer duration campaigns or shorter duration campaigns we will adjust accordingly.

Also note that feedback has been listened to and we take it all into account when making these decisions. We have decided to go with this set changes in 1.3 as it hits all the time frames at once and we get several different cycles of rewards to see which players like the most. Remember that Campaigns don't reset keep ownership status' but simply reset leaderboards, so in the longer duration campaigns many players felt like Sisyphus unable to ever catch up. Sure the response could be "play more" but simply put, not all players can do that, and we want to offer a chance for them to get on top of a leaderboard and feel rewarded. The longer duration campaigns are still viable for players that want a greater challenge and will be rewarded accordingly based on their leaderboard status' as they are longer duration campaigns.

Thanks again as always for your feedback and we will continue to adjust and provide the best options and gameplay for as many players as possible in Cyrodiil =)

Right now, the primary issues in terms of "catching up" on points relate to point farming in a variety of different forms. I'm assuming ZOS knows what techniques are being used; if not, feel free to contact me.
    Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the reasoning behind the argument against Veteran Rank only camps. The idea, however, is that combat might be more interesting, as would the teamwork, if individual players were less powerful. Or at least more interesting for SOME.

It's difficult to make this argument because the best examples of it are games long gone, like Air Warrior. Plus, for a true level limited game to work, you would need to ability to turn off XP gain.

In such a system the game is not telling you you're progressing. Your progress is measured by playing better, not having a more powerful character.

What's interesting is that they are planning to allow you to channel gains into a pool of points held by your account.

In the meantime, however, I can no longer play my favorite character because she would hit Veteran Rank and I don't want to.

Here's hoping they don't implement rest XP :s
    Options
  • sevcik.miroslaveb17_ESO
    Thanks for the info Brian.

Everything looks great to me except having a Vet only campaign, there is no need for one and it will divid players and guilds who want to play togeather. I want all my low level guild mates to be able to come with me on guild runs in Cyrodiil. but i also want to see the "hardcore" enemy players and guilds as they are a challenge to fight. The issue was non vet players not being able to compete but now they will have their own non vet campaign.

If you look back at DAOC there was no rule that non 50s could go to the frontiers... they were there all the time to join in and help their realm even when they were at disadvantage. they would come out to defend their relics and so on. Seeing the "real" battle gave them a reason to keep leveling and to push themselves. if they wanted to compete in an equal battle they could go to the battle grounds, which will be just like the pre vet campaigns now.

I think Vet only campaigns are a bad idea and will subtract the importance feel that Cyrodiil gives. I like having low level players there, it makes me feel like my sides future is there and i have sense that i am fighting for them and protecting them even.

Rofl, non vet campaign is the first reasonable thing they are planning to do.
    Yet if they won't allow you to turn off the XP gain it will be pointless anyway.

Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've read through some of this (not all, as it's 22 pages long now :P ) and I just wanted to drop in my opinions as well.
    • Lockouts and AP cost of changing campaigns seem like a necessary change, but, as others have said, a major issue is use/misuse/abuse (call it what you will) of the Travel to Group/Guild Member and thereby "guesting" in as many campaigns as you have Members in, which needs to be addressed.
    • I don't think there is any need for a Vet only campaign.
    • The non-Vet campaign should have at least a 7 day duration, 5 is too short. I also like the idea that someone suggested of this being a "guest only" campaign with no leaderboards or emperor, but in that case there would have to be some other tangible rewards (otherwise there's no point in it even having a duration).
    • I think the others, which should be open to all, should be 2 x 14-day campaigns, and 2 x 30-day campaigns.
    • Also this:
      Rev Rielle wrote: »
      Balancing Keeps in Relation to the Alliance's Home.
      I'd also like to see improvements made to the Forts/Keeps in Cyrodiil. Currently all the keeps are basically the same difficulty to takeover/defend. This leads to a situation where if one alliance can take one keep, they more often than not will continue on from keep to keep and - time permitting - take over the whole map. A better dynamic would be if the keeps become easier to defend the closer an alliance is to their home Gates. And Similarly, the keeps in an Alliance's home area should be the easiest to recapture. Once again I don't know exactly how the mechanics could be put in place for this to be best achieved, but I think it would add to the enjoyment of all out there, both the winning and loosing alliances.
    • Finally, I've just started a discussion on making better use of the "Alliance War Citizen" rank for PvE players in PvP for anyone who wants to comment on that.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options