Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

You know you have been playing too much ESO when...

• teaguewh
    teaguewh
    I've started to sway when I kiss.
    Options
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you buy a ps4 vita to remote play when at work (I work away from home for a week at a time) just to do writs and research....

And when the Mrs goes to bed, you say you'll finish the quest and be up after, only to hear her shouting down at you 2 hours later asking wtf you're doing.
    Options
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    I wonder, when I'm out and about, why there are no skeletons running around.
    Options
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    While playing ESO, I often wonder when the master chief is going to show up and help me.
    Options
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    ... Realize that your wife & kids have left you

... And it's been a week until you realized
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..when you've been playing for 8 hours straight and decide to take a break, close down the game and open up the ESO forums for 2 hours.
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    ..when you've been playing for 8 hours straight and decide to take a break, close down the game and open up the ESO forums for 2 hours.

This, and also still hearing the music seemingly just out of earshot, and then proceed to dream of it.....

Then think I will just go on quickly and do w/e.

6 hours later....
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

This, and also still hearing the music seemingly just out of earshot, and then proceed to dream of it.....

Then think I will just go on quickly and do w/e.

6 hours later....

Man, this happened to me. I've started closing ESO down a couple of hours before I go to bed so I don't constantly hear the music in my sleep. I think the hardest part is closing it down, though..
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    When you are having a real life discussion about which way is north and you look up and scan for your compass but don't understand why you can't see it...
    Or...
    When you think you hear the loading screen music even though non of the playstations are even on...
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...
    Options
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    Every time when there is a full moon out, I just wish I could find some werewolves so I could get the bite and howl at the moon.

Also, every time when someone is joking with me, I have almost irresistible urge to say: "You're pulling this one's tail here, right?"
    Needless to say, I often think in third person and some of my thoughts have khajiiti accent. :smiley:

And there is one sad fact: I am way happier in Tamriel than I am living my real life.
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy who has been around for 10000 years is going to win."
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you wanna walk very fast somewhere and you hear the sound of your spells in your ears "making you faster" :smiley:
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    05210195d535141f0a12cec871a00487f0ba3a-wm.jpg

:smiley:
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you press W to close any windows you have open..

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    when you roam in coldharbour for some hours before going to bed and then continue there in your dreams during the night (me to night :smiley: )
    Edited by altemriel on October 26, 2015 9:05AM
    Options
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    when you almost forget that you actually do have to dodge that person walking straight at you because you can't just run right through them...
    Options
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you break your kitchen knife and wonder if you have the components to make another one.

You think you have to go to the bathroom, but then remember that you haven't gone since the adventure began.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being pretty sleepy on a train, on my way home one morning, looking out the window and seing a small field with bugloss.... thinking "shoot, i need to go back to farm" >.<
    Options
  • Kasey-Ann95
    I caught myself saying "thank stendarr" instead of "thank gosh".
    Options
  • ZheinLevin
    ZheinLevin
    ✭✭
    I see this plant and murmured to myself.. "Wormwood"

Big red stone on our neighbor's front lawn.. "Iron ore"

Red traffic light reminds me of server maintenance

NA Ebonheart Pact
    Cuddles the Tyrant - VR16 Orc Dragon Knight | Little Whirlwind - VR16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Boogie Wonderland - VR6 Redguard Templar | Flabby Tabby - Noob Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    You see bookshelves through a window or random pottery type item in a store. Take a small step towards the shelf or pottery before realizing you did the same thing on the way INTO the store too...
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Walk in the grocery store, you see people making it impossible to go trough the place to the other end of the store and you think in your mind "[snip]` zergs :smiley:

(also too much reading the forums)

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on October 28, 2015 3:51AM
    Options
  • jnjdun_ESO
    jnjdun_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am a medical transcriptionist and today some lady was telling her doctor that the Reclast infusion just wrecked her for a week.
    I typed out "It rekt me for a week."

Edit: I'm working and text expander went nuts
    Edited by jnjdun_ESO on October 31, 2015 8:10PM
    Giggle Purrz'Pantz Khajiit Templar
    Fuzzy Jenna'Tullz Khajiit DK
    Eileen U'Lickette Bosmer Sorc
    Ginny Fleasly Khajiit NB
    Jenny Tull'Whortz Bosmer baby NB
    Options
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    When you call someone a "Milk-drinker" and are surprised then they are confused instead of offended...
    Options
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    when you keep reading road signs wrong "Altmer Drive" (actually Latimer drive), "Deshaan" (actually Dersham) I think there were several others today that I can't remember now.
    Options
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went into the bank yesterday and the person taking care of me looked a lot like the Daggerfall bank teller. I don't even remember what she said to me as a greeting, because all I heard was " WELcome to the bank of Daggerfall!" I briefly forgot why I was there and strangely wanted to deposit a bunch of provisioning ingredients.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you are dreaming you're ingame.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mechasauce wrote: »
    you walk home from work through a field and actively look for Jute to harvest.

Anyone else done some crazy stuff?

Oddly enough I was driving home from work the other day and saw a flower beside the road that looked just like Jute.

You should have stopped to harvest it!
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    When my butt hurts from sitting too much.....

Ahhh,..but do you stop playing even then?
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you have the Flu and feel like you're head's in a weird ugly bubble,but you just wont shut it down.Just gotta finish this quest.THEN,..I'll quit. Then you remember this one other side quest that goes along with this one quest.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you see a statue in the old city with steel armor, think to yourself, "hmm, xyvkin is much better than that" :smiley:
    Options