Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

You know you have been playing too much ESO when...

• Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know you have been playing too much ESO when...

When you're having so much fun playing then maintenance happens on a saturday night and you get pissed off :D hehe
    Options
  • Cabot
    Cabot
    ✭✭✭
    …when driving to work at night and you pass one of those digital billboards as it switches to a bright graphic and lights up a nearby utility pole, and your first thought is… “Oh cool, skyshard.”
    Options
  • Absinthe
    Absinthe
    ✭✭✭
    When I tell my ex-wife "may your scales stay moist."
    Options
  • Unvalid
    Unvalid
    ✭✭
    When the game goes down and you think. well I guess i can finally sleep.
    "I dual wield two dwarves dual wielding two two-handed swords in two-handed grips with one hand in each hand"
    Options
  • Americanzombie26
    Americanzombie26
    Soul Shriven
    .....when plane passes over the house and you think a dark anchor is activating.
    Options
  • Aneira
    Aneira
    Unvalid wrote: »
    When the game goes down and you think. well I guess i can finally sleep.
    And then you don't actually go to sleep, because you are half waiting for the game to come back up....

Options
  • Evelyn_Nightingale
    Evelyn_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭
    .....when plane passes over the house and you think a dark anchor is activating.

QUICK! Take up arms and run outside! We have to thwart Molag Bal's plans! -Runs outside in pajamas and a beanie Nord helmet with a kitchen knife in each hand.-
    Edited by Evelyn_Nightingale on April 13, 2014 6:05PM
    Ebonheart Pact :: Nord Dragon Knight :: Blacksmith
    Options
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absinthe wrote: »
    When I tell my ex-wife "may your scales stay moist."

Probably why she's your ex-wife... ;-)

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
    Options
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    When your at work and have a job named Elsberry and you Title the folder ElderScrolls
    Options
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    when you are playing other games and repeatedly smoosh the shift button to run...............
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
    Options
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife hide some chocolate bars in different draws around that house, so I keep checking them all for loot!
    Options
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    When you try to bribe your cat into telling you where it keeps its skooma.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Options
  • PygmyOwl
    PygmyOwl
    ✭✭
    Pressing alt and wondering why the Firefox window is still open... :|
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leaving the house, then going back in hoping the fridge has refilled.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haxon wrote: »
    Went to the bank the other day and woman behind counter asked if i would like to upgrade my bank account, i thought to myself " mmm another 10 slots would be useful, but 1000 gold, yikes".
    Funny thing is when i tried to withdraw some Aspect runes and some raw jute, the local constabulary suddenly appeared and wanted to have a nice chat with me, how pleasant!
    If I had got an question about upgrading my bank account I would had started laughing a lot, now if the teller was also playing ESO I guess he would catch up fast if not he would be very confused.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at hospital the other day and I heard a strange low angry gurgling noise coming from the other side of the waiting room "banekin - get it!" I thought. Turns out it was a baby.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Shivtastic
    Shivtastic
    Soul Shriven
    When you see some stray ragwort and immediately think "ooh, Jute!"
    Options
  • Mie87
    Mie87
    ✭✭✭
    Was walking in a forest on Sunday, and felt like chopping the logs and picking the flowers :-(
    Options
  • Eps
    Eps
    ✭✭
    ...when I keep trying to hit the Alt key to dismiss windows in every other game.

I swear I've done this too. Who knew that Alt is such a good substitute for Esc?
    Options
  • Distrobomb
    Distrobomb
    ✭✭✭
    I was walking and I thought I was falling through the ground in an eternal white nothingness but it turns out I was just having a nightmare. ESO bugs haunt my dreams.
    I survived the great ESO launch disaster 2014 B)
    Options
  • bkpiazzab14_ESO
    When you go to a library and quickly step from shelf to shelf rapidly opening and closing one book per shelf hoping for a skill book.
    Options
  • mechasauce
    mechasauce
    ✭✭
    When you go to a library and quickly step from shelf to shelf rapidly opening and closing one book per shelf hoping for a skill book.
    Haha amazing :)

Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a large truck starts to gear down, making that brrrrr sound. I look to the sky for an Dark Anchor.
    Options
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    When you completely waste yourself at a bar trying to get stat buffs.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Options
  • Applemoth
    Applemoth
    ✭✭
    When you try brewing your own ale from left-over meat.
    Options
  • FlameStar
    FlameStar
    ✭✭✭
    I now clear my mind while trying to sleep by thinking of running around the lands of tamriel :3 Some nights it works better than others. Some nights it makes me want to forget sleep and go back online :3
    Options
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    When you see a bloodmoon and immediately bite someone...
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
    Options
  • Fina
    Fina
    ✭✭✭
    When you think you can /ignore the really annoying teenagers standing in front of the station at night.

When you think you can just press "Print Screen" to take a nice picture of the sunset.

When you practice speaking like a Khajiit in private because you swear you're going to really use it someday.

When you start of think of projects at work like "quests" and start to create "achievements" for yourself to complete.

EDIT: When you make ESO jokes in public because you *think* the other people around you are also playing the game and will totally get it. "Ranser, you madman!"...blank stares.
    Edited by Fina on April 15, 2014 9:40AM
    Options
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    When you view moist as a complement, and find it hard and have to actively avoid using it.

When you overhear dirty talk on the TV or in public and turn your head looking for an argonian.
    Options
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you play contact sports and yell "BLOOD FOR THE PACT!"
    Edited by Neizir on April 15, 2014 3:46PM
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬