Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

You know you have been playing too much ESO when...

• snigernissen
    snigernissen
    ✭✭
    ...starts to look in your wifes "sock" drawer to look for items and you end up with something that goes bzzzzzzzzzz and you think to yourself
    "i wonder if any of my guildies would buy this"
    Options
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    You know you have been playing to much ESO when:

You fall asleep at your desk with a sign that says; "Down for emergency maintenance"
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
    Options
  • Argonian_Theif
    When your at work and you see a light that's blue from a flashlight and you think someone is casting magic maybe there is a fight i can help with :) .....Waite just a kid playing with a light back to reading :/
    Options
  • darkagejedi
    darkagejedi
    ✭✭
    When your dog flips you off for playing the game too much, they can do that? Wow!

When you're at a business meeting that involves blueprints and you suddenly find yourself frantically looking for the "click" icon so you don't miss out on Lore XP, much to the astonishment of your peers.

When you've deluded yourself into believing that you can gingerly just hop up on a horse and ride away like in the game, only to end up jumping OVER the horse, landing on your arse. The horse looks, shakes its head. You scamper away. Perhaps you're a tad less heroic than in the game, just saying...

When you loose your job for screaming at a co-worker that she is a secret Covenant spy and just as security launches you from the building your final thought before hitting the pavement are, "its all her fault!!!"

Options
  • mstout7419b14_ESO
    When you forget to use the bathroom because apparently are toons never have to why should we
    Options
  • Remedyz
    Remedyz
    You know you've been playing too much ESO when...
    You expect to get a quest when someone comes running up to you ...only to hang your head in dissapoint ._.
    Edited by Remedyz on April 15, 2014 5:02PM
    Options
  • Applemoth
    Applemoth
    ✭✭
    Since playing Skyrim, I occasionally think about what races my friends would be if they were NPCs in a TES game.
    Options
  • Antonie
    Antonie
    ✭✭✭
    you spent more time reading in-game books than actual books.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”-Albert Einstein
    Leben ist ein RPG. Was ist DEINE Rolle?-Motto von http://rpgspielen.de/

Options
  • Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    When you close your eyes you can still see the reticle (cross hairs)
    Options
  • InF13RNo
    InF13RNo
    Whe you wait for full moon to get bitten by werwolves.
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity...
    Options
  • disexistencenub19_ESO
    I look around my room and wish I had more inventory upgrades to purchase, just like in ESO, because it's full of old provisioning mats.

Of which, I should probably be using the downtime to clean, heh.
    Options
  • snigernissen
    snigernissen
    ✭✭
    ...when you start whacking away at your boss yelling "I CAN SOLO THIS *** BACK OFF!"
    Options
  • commandline
    Entering my ESO password on my workstations :disappointed:
    Options
  • cubansyrusb16_ESO
    cubansyrusb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Absinthe wrote: »
    When I tell my ex-wife "may your scales stay moist."

When she say's "that was your job but you're playing to much ESO"

Options
  • Elirienne
    Elirienne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually dropped this at work on Thursday.

Colleague: "So, what are the plans for the evening?"
    Me: "Think I'll start by going to Dune. Someone said that's where Ayrenn turns up again."
    Colleague: "errr...?"
    Options
  • Elirienne
    Elirienne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also started entertaining myself by giving stats to my outfit for work. For example: black tight clean cut dress: Stamina and strength bonus (authoritative); cream skirt with floaty blouse: magicka bonus, attractive and feminine...
    Options
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...starts to look in your wifes "sock" drawer to look for items and you end up with something that goes bzzzzzzzzzz and you think to yourself
    "i wonder if any of my guildies would buy this"

Best one :)

Small advice tho:dont try to use /zone and WTS...

Options
  • KidKablam
    KidKablam
    ✭✭✭
    When you search people's wardrobes for drippings.
    Options
  • sflanagan21ub17_ESO
    I'd have to say it was when I asked my wife if she wanted to see my Wabbajack...

She didn't think that was nearly as funny as I did. haha
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackhorne wrote: »
    This one finds that it is time for him to stop playing when he begins speaking like a cat...

Lol I was doing that at work today. Hangin around the Kajit too much was my excuse.

Options
  • One-Winged
    One-Winged
    Soul Shriven
    When you ask a blind beggar in the street what did the Elders Scroll say and he would take you back to his memories to show you he got blind for playing too much ESO.
    Angel.
    Options
  • JoeSchlock
    JoeSchlock
    ✭✭
    ...when you see a dark cloud in the distance and think "Dark Anchor!" and wait for the sound of it activating.
    :)
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find myself singing "Sway as we kiss ~~ Sway as we kiss" many times.
    Options
  • ohmwave
    ohmwave
    I keep wanting to sneak to the store without alerting anyone to my presence, but when I crouch and start sneaking it only alerts people more.
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    When you go to the grocery store and ask the clerk for Pig's Milk...
    Options
  • ohmwave
    ohmwave
    Just had an epiphany, I should put on a Normal Person Disguise. Now to go about getting one of those!
    Options
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    When you run through the forest during the blood moon looking for werewolves. That wasn't the joke. You know you've been playing too much ESO when you actually come back from the woods with a bite mark on your arm.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Options
  • Smogg
    Smogg
    ✭✭
    - When you start to list various business options in red since the responder must pick one of them.

- When walking behind someone, you wonder if has been 30 min since you last fed.
    Options
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    When your idea of a family day out is a trip to the beach, fully equipped with wooden sword and plastic board, (ok what I really mean is a wooden spoon and plastic tea tray) to smash some mud crabs up.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
    Options
  • Muletide
    Muletide
    ✭✭✭
    ...when I found this on the ground at work and thought "Cool, a trait gem!"
    15wm0j7.jpg
    Edited by Muletide on April 16, 2014 9:48PM
    Options