Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

You know you have been playing too much ESO when...

• Rpalmer2
    Rpalmer2
    I'm outside at night and I'm constantly scanning around for a little yellow light signaling I'm near some ore.

Happens on a nightly basis when im outside smoking.
    Options
  • Knovah
    Knovah
    ✭✭✭
    Working in the ER some nights I wish I had a heal spell
    Video games ......The only legal place to kill stupid people.
    Options
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you have nightmares about inventory management and shuffling items between suitcases to make space.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
    Options
  • Roboboy2710
    Roboboy2710
    ✭✭
    Thinking I can grapple around irl with the dragon knight chain-thing.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
    Options
  • KariTR
    KariTR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your work mate asks what the song is you've been humming all day and you realise it is "Red Diamond"
    Options
  • mechasauce
    mechasauce
    ✭✭
    Muletide wrote: »
    ...when I found this on the ground at work and thought "Cool, a trait gem!"

Awesome, looks really cool :)

Options
  • jimredtalon
    jimredtalon
    ✭✭✭
    When this one begins to speak in the third person and does not know how to stop.
    Options
  • jimredtalon
    jimredtalon
    ✭✭✭
    GorbGuy wrote: »
    ... while driving to work, passing by several trees that have fallen from an ice storm last year. I question how much sanded maple I can refine once I've filled the back of the truck.

What is sad is I am a bowyer (traditional bow maker) IRL so this is normal for me. :smiley:
    Options
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    mechasauce wrote: »
    ...until payday :)
    and realize you need much more Septims to buy a new horse
    LoneWalker wrote: »
    When I Sneak in my own house when I get home from uni.
    /guilty
    *coming home from work, bringing home a package and tell the wife that her bank(desk) is full
    Dracovar wrote: »
    Yes! Yesterday I was driving home and saw a peculiar rock by a tree and immediately thought, "Rune!" And, yes, I secretly hoped it would be an Aspect or Potency before realizing this was real life, and not in game! lol
    *Yesterday I was walking around and saw a street marker, (metal plate surrounded by stone), Defenitely a Rune!
    Edited by Ri_Dariit on April 18, 2014 7:34AM
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
    Options
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    this one must have pushed post accidentally twice
    Edited by Ri_Dariit on April 18, 2014 7:33AM
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
    Options
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    Ri'Dariit curses the slow intertubes
    Edited by Ri_Dariit on April 18, 2014 7:34AM
    Options
  • mechasauce
    mechasauce
    ✭✭
    GorbGuy wrote: »
    ... while driving to work, passing by several trees that have fallen from an ice storm last year. I question how much sanded maple I can refine once I've filled the back of the truck.

What is sad is I am a bowyer (traditional bow maker) IRL so this is normal for me. :smiley:

Wow nice, is this a full time job or a hobby?

Options
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    When you catch yourself talking to colleagues by starting the sentence with "This one...
    Options
  • Knovah
    Knovah
    ✭✭✭
    When you are petting your cat and wonder what class she would be in eso......

* thinking mine would be a nightblade she is always pouncing on me when I am playing..ninja cat
    Edited by Knovah on April 17, 2014 12:28PM
    Options
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    - when you refer your pets as "thieving Alfiq", "Unworthy Khajiit", and "Mingy House-cat" (last one been using since Oblivion)
    - when you randomly meow (private or public) & hiss at dogs
    - when you set your time after the cooldown-timers on your research and schedule EVERYTHING around them.
    Edited by Ri_Dariit on April 17, 2014 12:32PM
    Options
  • Ibura
    Ibura
    ✭✭✭
    When you go to sleep, close your eyes and see a lorebook glowing in the dark :blush:
    Options
  • Aballister
    Aballister
    ✭✭✭
    While sweeping the stones back onto my drive, seeing my brother walking up the road without any weapons(guese he had them sheathed). Thinking I'd get an esay PvP kill pointed and waved the broom at him, alas the fireball was not forthcoming :smiley:
    Dark Elf Sorc(AD)
    Options
  • Requiemslove
    Requiemslove
    ✭✭✭
    Let me complete the sentence....

Your hand feels like it has been through a meat-grinder.

That's when you know you need to stop.
    Options
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    i woke up a few nights ago in a sweat and the wife cursing me ,the dream went like i saw a chest so made a bee line for it and another player saw the chest he had the same idea, so just as i got to up raised me fist and shouted yes, then a wolf attacked me bingo other played looted the chest i was so pissed of then i woke up.
    oh my think i am hooked
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you engage a conversation by asking "How is your moist today?"
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When in bank or other occasion where there is bunch of people blocking your way to the teller or display table or something. You try to walk through them to get to where you want.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Options
  • Smogg
    Smogg
    ✭✭
    ... when you overhear a random conversation on the street and automatically assume they are talking about one of your past deeds that you cant quite rememember.
    Options
  • Athise
    Athise
    You stop bothering with daily activity because your sick and tired of doing quests.
    Options
  • Smogg
    Smogg
    ✭✭
    ... when you hear of some food scandal involving rodents, maggots or both and you automatically think "mmmm dark elf cuisine".
    Options
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While waiting for a Vampire to spawn... and simultaneously trying to find someone to sell a bite all the while hoping he or she isn't going to scam you.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
    Options
  • Knovah
    Knovah
    ✭✭✭
    While looking in the grocery store at the fresh fruits and veggies and wondering what to make.....and what stats it will give you :)
    Options
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you start to think dancing, drunkdancing, pushups, situps, jumpingjacks etc are just normal activities to do in public places when you are bored or waiting.

Also you try to lean left/right/back and notice it quite doesn't work.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Options
  • Smogg
    Smogg
    ✭✭
    ... when you walk by a street musician and think:"Oh, he must be waiting for the rest of his group"
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning there were a group of people standing very close together at the train station. My first thought was "bots!"
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • lichmeister
    lichmeister
    ✭✭✭
    i know i have been playing too much eso when i lay down for bed and that damned song from the MT Vault is stuck in my head on repeat!
    Options