Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

• egreda
    egreda
    JustSvin wrote: »
    Guys change your pass in the account tab...I just did it and can play now)
    This worked for me aswell playing easily after failing twice before

• Triumph
    Triumph
    Caph wrote: »
    Got in, got unknown error, when I finally got in. I got my friend list cleaned and no longer in any guild. Let's put some salt on the wound, why not? :)

You're just on an overload server, dw log back in
  • codeasmaneb17_ESO
    codeasmaneb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    JustSvin wrote: »
    Guys change your pass in the account tab...I just did it and can play now)

Yes i did that and im in. lol

• cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FIX THIS CRAP! this is bull we are paying premium dollar this is a $200 million dollar game this isn't some free to play crap
  • scave
    scave
    Got the code and used it, and got to character select. Then got 'unknown error has occured' after selecting my character.
  • DealWithMeal
    Can see the character (got the code), but Unknown error :(
  • Imibion
    Imibion
    Same problems. Cancelled subscription.
  • davidkinderb16_ESO
    hold your breath I got to char screen, change your password and you don't get the authorization thingy
  • Klintan
    Klintan
    Same. 5 times being told that the mail been sent but still nothing
  • ford_prefect
    ford_prefect
    Soul Shriven
    same
  • Artemis_X_
    Artemis_X_
    ✭✭✭
    hold your breath I got to char screen, change your password and you don't get the authorization thingy

tempting but right now i struggle to trust that it would not just lock me out permanently
  • misslexinub19_ESO
    ditto
  • Daredelvis1
    Daredelvis1
    Soul Shriven
    Changed password and got in after 2 unsuccessful attempts with the email thing.
  • Gulfbar
    Gulfbar
    HI,

my client crashed and now I can't log in because the E-Mail Code send to me is not working...

Anyone else having this problem?

Best regards,
    Gulfbar
  • shoultzilla
    Waited around 12 minutes for the code. CTRL+V, tabbed back. Message was gone. Logged in with no issues. Maybe if you weren't such D'bags you'd be in?
  • jerbeware
    jerbeware
    Well when I canceled my subscription the e-mail I got confirming it was immediate.

I'll give the game its fair shake over the next 30 days with the realization its new, but three separate times I've had an opportunity to play over the past week, I've been unable to because of issues such as this.

I can't see continuing to pay or clearing time in my schedule to play if this is going to be my experience moving forward - regardless of how good the underlying game might be.
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous this still isn't fixed. Its been an hour!
  • grey.jellybeanb16_ESO
    what a big headache..I want to play since its my only aft off this week and instead I get hit with this auth email code thingy except I AM NOT GETTING AN EMAIL!!!
  • Artemis_X_
    Artemis_X_
    ✭✭✭
    Waited around 12 minutes for the code. CTRL+V, tabbed back. Message was gone. Logged in with no issues. Maybe if you weren't such D'bags you'd be in?
    but forum fighting is far more fun
  • ricksdsl
    ricksdsl
    Same for me. You'd think that when they implement a new security feature that their systems are ready to service it. I'm currently waiting for someone from customer service to call me back. let's see how long this takes.
  • jdroebuckb16_ESO
    jdroebuckb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    got lots of codes through at once :) Tried them all and one of em worked. Took about 15 minutes. I am now in game but I am out of the guilds I was in and lost all friend contacts.
    "Home is where the heart is but the stars are made of platinum"
  • grey.jellybeanb16_ESO
    ok now it works without a code..but i am afraid it will knock me off the game again like last time and ask for a code again....oh well
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    FIX this BS!!! Ive been locked out not for 10 minutes but for 30+ minutes. FIX THE GAME!!!
  • brokerxxx4eb17_ESO
    The launcher finally patched the client and I could log in ... BUT now I have to enter a code to authorize my machine... again... Fine, no problem I've done that before - I check my email and... nothing. Not in the spam-folder, nowhere to be found.
    - NAW I HAVE A CODE BUT I CANT CONNECT THE GAME
  • shoultzilla
    And I just found Racial Motif 2 from the nighstand in Glenumbra bank. Probably around the 4th one I've found.

Point is, relax. You'll get in. Sitting around the forum acting like a complete ass won't get you in any faster. For those of you saying you canceled your sub, stop being over dramatic. We all know you didn't.
  • Artemis_X_
    Artemis_X_
    ✭✭✭
    hmm, changing password worked for me, nice call back there!

...edit - can see my character but logging in is on a loop that crashes back to PW login screen and Code Request again.
    Edited by Artemis_X_ on April 7, 2014 7:49PM
  • scave
    scave

The irony!

• Rawentk
    Rawentk
    Soul Shriven
    Same here,but wierd,when I tried to log to my account on website got that msg also,but mail received instantly.
  • Arragnox
    Arragnox
    Wondering if I will bother to give Zenimax my money after the not-30 days- we were promised.. This is beyond rookie mistakes, this borders to having the wrong people at the wrong place at the wrong time. Just so you know Zenimax, its; Having the right people at the right place at the right time that's correct..
  • SeventhCelestial
    Same......
    Seventh Celestial ~ AD VR16 STAM TEMPLAR
    Niela Foxmantle ~ AD VR9 STAM NIGHTBLADE
    Solö ~ AD VR5 MAGIC NIGHTBLADE
    Vala Ogrebrew ~ AD lvl45 STAM SORC