Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Get prompted to authorize my machine but get no email with access code

• Hasle
    Hasle
    I'm in!! finally!
  • jdroebuckb16_ESO
    jdroebuckb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I need to set my sub up so I can play. Same deal when trying to log on to account via website. Get told I will be sent an email with an activation code but nothing at all. At first thought I had messed up something so tried a few re-sends... then read this post and realised I have just compounded the problem... sorry :)

Hopefully it will arrive soon, I can get my sub setup and get back in game. If not, I will go chill out with the family.
    "Home is where the heart is but the stars are made of platinum"
  • Gilrael
    Gilrael
    lol, and now login time out error again... Woul dbe nice to have some news...
  • Zheke32174b14_ESO
    finally got a code and its invalid, so in my head that means only one of two things, one, the entire email system is broken in some way beyond my current understanding based on the information at hand, or two, the email is so badly congested that only a few lucky people are getting their emails on time and the rest of us are stuck waiting for it to become less congested and waiting for however many 'attempts' to file through before the actual code we need arrives, guess I'm offline for the day since it took an hour for the first code of about...9 by my count are on their way now.
  • davidkinderb16_ESO
    Thats the ticket, send me a code THAT DOESN'T FECKIN' WORK
  • Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ✭✭
    Too bad they don't have two-factor authentication so that we could avoid needing a one-time code...
  • Cara
    Cara
    The odd person from my guild who has actually managed to log in is finding they've been unguilded, unfriended... Omnishambles.

I give up.
  • Lilianne
    Lilianne
    Soul Shriven
    same here
  • Rayadrel
    Rayadrel
    ✭✭✭
    Got 2nd code. Worked, but now stuck on "Requesting login".

Super.
  • sjbezanson
    Can we get some kind of response from an actual customer service agent here? We're all paying customers who bought your game, and we all can't play.
  • Dieyoung
    Dieyoung
    same
  • JustSvin
    JustSvin
    Guys change your pass in the account tab...I just did it and can play now)
  • SquirrelZipper
    This was a hilariously bad idea. They seem to be actively trying to wreck their own launch.
  • yimmasabi
    yimmasabi
    Soul Shriven
    I have received a 6 chars of code after 5 mins, but it doesnt works :( Blocked me for 10 mins after that I try again still doesnt work. I didnt receive my pet and Explorer Pack over game mail too. Damn u Bethesda !!!
    Edited by yimmasabi on April 7, 2014 7:32PM
  • scave
    scave
    Same here too
  • cjtignub17_ESO
    cjtignub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can't log in this is getting ridiculous. This has been a terrible launch at least in my experience with broken main storyline quests, constant server patches, and inability to log into the damn game... why should we pay for a game we can't play?
  • DrPainZA
    DrPainZA
    Damn, seems everyone is in the same boat. People work for a living, and you only have so much time to play in a given night. Are we ever gonna get a chance to enjoy this awesome game? 30 minutes without *** would be nice
    "I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you"
  • Stingar
    Stingar
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue. Really, Email authorization to verify the computer a person has been logging in on daily since release and even prior, just is insane. It's absolutely senseless to have to reconfirm this again, especially since the first time it was a problem with email authorizations. There are better ways, just gotta put some grey matter to the work.
  • Dedlis
    Dedlis
    << Cant get email either :\
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not one response from developer for an obvious large issue?
  • robroeb14_ESO
    robroeb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    IMAGINE THE EMAIL SYSTEM THEY HAVE LOOKS ANYTHING LIKE THIS FORUM THEY HAD 3RD GRADERS CREATE. (granted 2 of the 3rd graders live in germany and france) WE WILL NEVER GET EMAILS. WE WILL GET BINARY FEEDS CODED IN BASIC
  • Caph
    Caph
    ✭✭✭
    Got in, got unknown error, when I finally got in. I got my friend list cleaned and no longer in any guild. Let's put some salt on the wound, why not? :)
    Lost interest in the game and canceled subscription. Maybe I'll come back if I gain interest again.
    Co Guild Master of Baby Face Bananas
    World record time Hel Ra (8min 08sec)
    Eu record time AA (8min 44sec)
    AA/Hel ra HM done.
  • Arragnox
    Arragnox
    No code here either. This is *cencored* - Zenimax should be ashamed. I wish there was a way to actually get them to understand what a frikki'n mess they have made.. *sighs*
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    This is stupid. Got 2 codes neither of them worked. And now im still "locked for 10 minutes" even though its been 30 min. since i was iniitally locked. I mean come on here!
  • jadedalienb14a_ESO
    JustSvin wrote: »
    Guys change your pass in the account tab...I just did it and can play now)

This worked for me, I'm logging in without all the code ***.

• Rayadrel
    Rayadrel
    ✭✭✭
    Successfully logged in, now stuck on infinite loading screen.
    It's one thing after another.
  • robroeb14_ESO
    robroeb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

• kamohs212eb17_ESO
    kamohs212eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same, but after 15min of tryin login without code verification.
  • Artemis_X_
    Artemis_X_
    ✭✭✭
    same here. pah
  • decessus
    decessus
    same, FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!