How to fix your Login Information is Incorrect problem 6/04/2014

• tRaB
    tRaB
    Tss my problem was antyvirus who blocked signal out from my PC meybe in other players have the same thing...At least game working what a *** program.
    Options
  • Deli.Rion
    Deli.Rion
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also getting this, despite I've let both eso.exe and the launcher through the firewall (Bitdefender) and I can login into my account - but not into the game. My acc info says my trial period is active, so what else's wrong?
    Options
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there Deli.Rion

The Welcome Back Weekend event ended today at 10:00AM EDT. As such, folks that only have Trial access on their accounts will not be able to log in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Deli.Rion
    Deli.Rion
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the heads-up, Gary.
    Options
  • millenium200
    millenium200
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there Deli.Rion

The Welcome Back Weekend event ended today at 10:00AM EDT. As such, folks that only have Trial access on their accounts will not be able to log in.

@ZOS_GaryA: I bought Elder Scrolls Online over Steam and am attempting to login with my old beta account. Is it possible to login with that account or do I need to make a new account for the Steam download?

At the moment, I am getting the "Your Login Information is Incorrect." after starting the game through Steam and logging in with my old account.

EDIT: I believe I found out how to fix this by logging into my account on the website and using the code that Steam gave me to upgrade my account from Trial. I will update this later if it does not work.
    EDIT #2: This did fix the problem.
    Edited by millenium200 on April 20, 2015 7:13PM
    Options