The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to fix your Login Information is Incorrect problem 6/04/2014

• Krision
    Krision
    ✭✭
    100 queue position, is so bad. :'(
    DK tank v16
    Templar DPS v16

I will kill your monsters!!
    Options
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm wow, I am in the same situation as you guys. I was playing just fine until an hour earlier...

I have not set up my sub yet, but I also cant even access the account webpage :dizzy_face:
    Options
  • l.rogersb16_ESO
    Unreal,great way to annoy the masses.on a sunday yet.Good thing they thought this thru.......
    Options
  • steve.williams61b16_ESO
    Queue is paused? does that mean the account queue is now broken?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    they already took my money on soe main site why the h... do i have to wait, they got the d.. money info already. i should be able to log in but gives me bad password and that aint right. soe had a problem with money issues several years ago from another game, it better not happen again.

Don't understand what you are saying but try using the launcher and check if you can log on...
    Options
  • JonathanJeweet
    In queue for the site to login... Been "More than 100 users in front of you" for about 10 minutes and line is "paused" Never heard of such a thing.
    like ***
    Options
  • Tolio
    Tolio
    Zilyana wrote: »
    Most likely you can't setup subscriptions at the moment because the accounts page is being overloaded.

I would guess that most people can't add a sub method because they are still in the pre-access plan. As that should run (according to launcher) till this evening.
    Unfortunately that means that a lot of people have no way to even try the method you suggested to solve the problem, as we simply can't setup a payment plan.
    This has nothing to do with the site being overloaded, the site loads just as it loaded the last days (with the same options).
    So how do people who can not setup a payment method due to being still eligble for preaccess solve this problem?
    Options
  • Marianne
    Marianne
    Not to mention that the account page has a queue and the queue has been closed.... No ESO for me today, it seems.
    Edited by Marianne on April 6, 2014 12:52PM
    Options
  • IPhantom
    IPhantom
    So is the site down or what? Says I'm in queue, but also that the line is paused. Not sure what that means.
    Options
  • Methtrain
    Methtrain
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the account page but cannot find the sub page. Any help?
    Options
  • Absynthe
    Absynthe
    ✭✭
    I WISH I could pay them from Canada, Lol. I got the money to throw at them, after all. :p
    Leonine Tigeress
    Options
  • nicolailundb16_ESO
    This is horrible...
    Options
  • AidenC
    AidenC
    You need to redeem your game code! I have just had the same issue, I had only redeemed my early access code which is why it shows 'early access' in my accounts. But i had bought the game from a 3rd party so you also NEED a separate game code, when you enter that it then asks for a subscription which you can then set up.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Tolio wrote: »
    Most likely you can't setup subscriptions at the moment because the accounts page is being overloaded.

I would guess that most people can't add a sub method because they are still in the pre-access plan. As that should run (according to launcher) till this evening.
    Unfortunately that means that a lot of people have no way to even try the method you suggested to solve the problem, as we simply can't setup a payment plan.
    This has nothing to do with the site being overloaded, the site loads just as it loaded the last days (with the same options).
    So how do people who can not setup a payment method due to being still eligble for preaccess solve this problem?

If that is the case have you tried to simply relaunch the client via launcher, there was a small update. Customer support is your only option otherwise.
    Options
  • Kataleena
    Kataleena
    Soul Shriven
    i completed my sub and got the confirmation email but still cannot log into the game as it is saying i haven't subed........ ffs
    Options
  • adamub17_ESO4
    So I backed OUT of the launcher & reopened. Now I'm getting the message saying early access has ended & to setup a SUB. That part is fine, except I can't add a SUB from my account.

I'm guessing the "Line is Paused" issue may be related to them updating the account server (which is likely being slammed at the moment)
    Options
  • Jackets_Fan
    Jackets_Fan
    ✭✭
    There was a small update about 1 hour ago that is required in order to log on. You will need to redownload.

I need to redownload the entire game again? Was there ever a fix for that particular issue, because I've been using the eso.exe for the last few days
    Options
  • Tolio
    Tolio
    This is horrible...

Relax, it was an amazingly smooth launch so far. We even have an official on a sunday noon posting here. Not his fault that he can't fix the problem or provide a solution :)
    Options
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking at my account page, fully able to log into it, but I don't even see an option to setup a Sub. Comments?

You don't get an option to setup sub.

What you do get is the Redeem Code on left side. Enter your code and it will then take you to the sub plan.

Options
  • Keurk
    Keurk
    Ever since your pre-release downtime crap, I've had to use the eso.exe. When I use the launcher, I get the game re-downloading itself. Why are there so many problems with this game already? I can't play my 30 days included, and I can't even get to my account right now.

Completely unacceptable

There was a small update about 1 hour ago that is required in order to log on. You will need to redownload.
    you serious? they didnt fix their *** launcher and yet do an update ? ...i dled 5gb with my *** connection yesterday ,and after file verification it says i need to RE download it again today ..... im so MAD....
    Options
  • Ziiko
    Ziiko
    This is pretty terrible. I'm willing to overlook the fact that they're requiring you to set up a sub for access even with 30 days of "free" game time included. But the fact that I have to wait in line to get onto a web page for the privilege of paying someone is laughably terrible and reeks of an amateur operation. I've played every major MMO, many of which at launch and this is the first time I've had to wait in line to access the account page of a website!

And what exactly does "the line is paused" mean? Currently no one is being permitted to enter?
    Options
  • pacoffeegirlb14_ESO
    Well the "queue It" line is now paused, there are over 100 users in front of me; so now I cannot even set a subscription, to "pay" to access my free "30 day access". Please, just open up the servers and let us play since everyone who purchased has 30 day access. You could have instructed us ahead of time that this would need to be done or set it up when registering the game and account..

Again, just open the servers and let us play. We should have 30 days to set up a subscription plan.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭

I need to redownload the entire game again? Was there ever a fix for that particular issue, because I've been using the eso.exe for the last few days

You will need the launcher to download updates anyway so you can't use that exe file forever.
    Options
  • maniacal1
    maniacal1
    ✭✭
    I am in a queue to access my account page, there are over 100 people infront of me, and the line is paused...

First off, let's skip over how ridiculous it is to have a queue to use the account page, and just focus on the line being paused.

...and then top it off with a huge lack of information coming from the devs, despite so many people getting up-in-arms over this issue with many not understanding a) why they have to be charged a seperate 15 dollars US for a free 30 day period ( some people don't have the money, and didn't think they would need it for 'free' time ) and b) with no message or warning telling us WHY our password 'doesn't work' people think they are being hacked and going into panic mode.

Not very good for a launch mistake.
    Options
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    I get it... but didn't I ALREADY SET-UP A SUB WHEN I REGISTERED?

Unless you redeemed you box code which then allowed you to setup subscription then this is the part you need to do.

Options
  • Therealshur
    Well the "queue It" line is now paused, there are over 100 users in front of me; so now I cannot even set a subscription, to "pay" to access my free "30 day access". Please, just open up the servers and let us play since everyone who purchased has 30 day access. You could have instructed us ahead of time that this would need to be done or set it up when registering the game and account..

Again, just open the servers and let us play. We should have 30 days to set up a subscription plan.

This
    Options
  • Profbunsalot
    i cant get to the account page to set up a sub, its saying im in a queue and the queue has been paused, what is going on i just want to play
    Options
  • adamub17_ESO4
    thilog wrote: »
    I'm looking at my account page, fully able to log into it, but I don't even see an option to setup a Sub. Comments?

You don't get an option to setup sub.

What you do get is the Redeem Code on left side. Enter your code and it will then take you to the sub plan.

That REDEEM CODE has already been redeemed. It shows already on my account. When I input the code, I get the error saying invalid. -- but it does show on my account already due to Early Access/Beta Access. Either way, it'll get sorted out. I'm waiting patiently. Been playing MMO since '97. SUBS are not an issue with me.
    Options
  • RFore44ub17_ESO
    They have a Mega Server for the game but cant handle people trying to give them money, they better come up with a way to compensate everybody for this time loss
    Edited by RFore44ub17_ESO on April 6, 2014 12:58PM
    Options
  • Giskard
    Giskard
    Soul Shriven
    They should've extended early access until tomorrow, when fewer people would be trying to log in and setup their account at the same time. Very poor planning to do it on a weekend.
    Options