The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to fix your Login Information is Incorrect problem 6/04/2014

Zilyana
Zilyana
✭✭✭
Soo for everyone out there with the Login Information is Incorrect problem to fix it you need to set up a Subscription Plan and it will be fixed.

Please note that it is only a authorization hold, you will be charged $15 TEMPORARILY and then your money will be sent back.

Please allow up to 30 minutes after transaction and attempt to log back on :)
  • adamub17_ESO4
    I'm looking at my account page, fully able to log into it, but I don't even see an option to setup a Sub. Comments?
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Check account summary.
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    sub setted up but still getting the log in information problem... even changed my pass and the new pass don't work as well...
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    sub setted up but still getting the log in information problem... even changed my pass and the new pass don't work as well...

You have to give it about 5-30 minutes and re-try. Also make sure you use the Launcher and not the eso.exe file.
  • Telatansiv
    Thank you I set up my plan now my account is working fine
  • WylieCoyote1511
    WylieCoyote1511
    ✭✭✭
    Zilyana wrote: »
    Soo for everyone out there with the Login Information is Incorrect problem to fix it you need to set up a Subscription Plan and it will be fixed.

Please note that it is only a authorization hold, you will be charged $15 TEMPORARILY and then your money will be sent back.

Please allow up to 30 minutes after transaction and attempt to log back on :)

This is an outrage!! We are being held to ransom to access our free 30 days!!
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Telatansiv wrote: »
    Thank you I set up my plan now my account is working fine

Enjoy :)
  • dekboi
    dekboi
    I have my plan set-up as do several others im speaking to at the moment and are still not able to log-in. This isn't a fix for everyone.
  • morphin
    morphin
    I dont see the option to set up the Sub Plan anywere.
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's why I set it last night to avoid these delays
  • adamub17_ESO4
    Check account summary.

Staring at the screen. Clicked through all of the menus. (Side Menu Edit Account Info, Email Preferences, Change Password, Update Security Questions, Billing History, Reedem Code). No option to setup a SUB.

I purchased my games (2x accounts) via GAMESTOP, not ESO online. Does this make a difference?
  • NyoX
    NyoX
    I cannot see anywhere to add credit card info. Account Summary has where I can edit account. But then I can only put in my name. Billing history only has my beta, and then early access on it.
    WTF.
  • ejvangdk
    ejvangdk
    Soul Shriven
    Why is this info not posted in the game launcher? How the f...are people supposed to know this??
  • meatloafed35
    I'm in the queue for accessing the account website! *** is this? Healthcare.gov?
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 6, 2014 1:43PM
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Check account summary.

Staring at the screen. Clicked through all of the menus. (Side Menu Edit Account Info, Email Preferences, Change Password, Update Security Questions, Billing History, Reedem Code). No option to setup a SUB.

I purchased my games (2x accounts) via GAMESTOP, not ESO online. Does this make a difference?

Redeem your code you received from GAMESTOP.
  • Tolio
    Tolio
    I don't have the option to add a payment method either. Preordered imperial edition via Amazon (all codes redeemed).
  • iTzGrizzly
    iTzGrizzly
    Soul Shriven
    I dont have any option to have a subscription. Just says i have early access.
  • Sashiba91
    Sashiba91
    morphin wrote: »
    I dont see the option to set up the Sub Plan anywere.

Exact same problem i have.
  • Pixie123
    Pixie123
    ahhhh thanks for posting this i was freaking out a little >< stuck in a queue tho :S and its not moving :(
  • astriknoncub18_ESO
    astriknoncub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    In queue for the site to login... Been "More than 100 users in front of you" for about 10 minutes and line is "paused" Never heard of such a thing.
  • Therealshur
    I cannot seem to get the the accounts page, says it is down for maintenance any word on when it will be back?
  • siuolly
    siuolly
    ✭✭✭
    This is outrages... there are tons of people queueing up for the account page now and we can't do anything nor logon to play for our 30 days free because we didn't set up the subscription?
  • adamub17_ESO4
    Check account summary.

Redeem your code you received from GAMESTOP.

That code IS redeemed. It shows on the EARLY access window in my account summary.

ACCOUNT STATUS:
    Beta Access
    Early Access

Edited by adamub17_ESO4 on April 6, 2014 12:46PM
  • RFore44ub17_ESO
    sasy account is down to enter a subscription, what kind of messed up site is this
  • Jackets_Fan
    Jackets_Fan
    ✭✭
    Ever since your pre-release downtime crap, I've had to use the eso.exe. When I use the launcher, I get the game re-downloading itself. Why are there so many problems with this game already? I can't play my 30 days included, and I can't even get to my account right now.

Completely unacceptable
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely you can't setup subscriptions at the moment because the accounts page is being overloaded.
  • Keurk
    Keurk
    its so laggy on the website i wonder if i paid 2 or 3 times already...still do not have the confirmation email tho..
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since your pre-release downtime crap, I've had to use the eso.exe. When I use the launcher, I get the game re-downloading itself. Why are there so many problems with this game already? I can't play my 30 days included, and I can't even get to my account right now.

Completely unacceptable

There was a small update about 1 hour ago that is required in order to log on. You will need to redownload.
  • Alpha_Protocol
    Alpha_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    I get it... but didn't I ALREADY SET-UP A SUB WHEN I REGISTERED?
  • tdirks23325b14_ESO
    they already took my money on soe main site why the h... do i have to wait, they got the d.. money info already. i should be able to log in but gives me bad password and that aint right. soe had a problem with money issues several years ago from another game, it better not happen again.