How to fix your Login Information is Incorrect problem 6/04/2014

• Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    VonL wrote: »
    Yes, but now, in order to play, do i have to go out and buy a new paysafe so i can activate this and be playable? I don't use credit cards !

Yes.
    Lizzrdd wrote: »
    Zilyana wrote: »
    I am using a valid visa card! it keeps saying an error occurred!! WTF???

You need to make sure you have at least $15 available.

YEA there is 50 bux on it!!!

There is a problem at the moment with creating a subscription, as a suggestion to get playing ASAP you should pay through paypal.
    Options
  • Lizzrdd
    Lizzrdd
    ✭✭✭
    now i have been billed for 3 months but its not saying it on my account info
    Play how you want to, not how others tell you to! Live and let Play!
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭

That's normal, wait about 10 minutes and attempt to log on.
    Options
  • runepower
    runepower

That's normal, wait about 10 minutes and attempt to log on.

what about this is normal to pay for a month you have already payed for ?
    Options
  • runepower
    runepower
    Okey so i have payed 80 euro's for this game and now i have to pay 13 euro in order to play the game like that 80 euro was nothing... give me the 30 days like you promised zanimax for real i want to play the game already instead waiting till you guys start realizing that there is a problem with this method you are using...
    Edited by runepower on April 6, 2014 2:53PM
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    runepower wrote: »
    Okey so i have payed 80 euro's for this game and now i have to pay 13 euro in order to play the game like that 80 euro was nothing... give me that *** 30 days like you promised zanimax for real i want to play the game already instead waiting till you guys start realizing that there is a problem with this method you are using...

You let them hold your 13 euros for 10 minutes then you get it back...Also don't be rude to me I don't have to help you at all.
    Options
  • TtT
    TtT
    What if you don't have a credit card (like me) or know anyone who has one, and want to pay with a Game Time Card or iDeal (like me) but not before the 30 days of 'free' game time are over?
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭
    TtT wrote: »
    What if you don't have a credit card (like me) or know anyone who has one, and want to pay with a Game Time Card or iDeal (like me) but not before the 30 days of 'free' game time are over?

You will need to buy a Pre-Paid Visa Card.
    Options
  • runepower
    runepower
    Okey so i have payed 80 euro's for this game and now i have to pay 13 euro in order to play the game like that 80 euro was nothing... give me that *** 30 days like you promised zanimax for real i want to play the game already instead waiting till you guys start realizing that there is a problem with this method you are using...

You let them hold your 13 euros for 10 minutes then you get it back...Also don't be rude to me I don't have to help you at all.

so what if i don't have the money now.
    Options
  • Zilyana
    Zilyana
    ✭✭✭

Then it will not work.
    Options
  • TtT
    TtT

You will need to buy a Pre-Paid Visa Card.

I could just as well buy a Game Time Card. But I don't want to pay anything at this time, I simply want my 30 days of access and then decide if I will be able or want to keep playing and pay for more.
    Options
  • runepower
    runepower

Then it will not work.

so that means i can't play the game i payed 80 euro for. meaning i just threw away 80 euro for nothing gg then zanimax
    Options
  • Turkus
    Turkus
    You let them hold your 13 euros for 10 minutes then you get it back

Unbelievable

Options
  • runepower
    runepower
    So i got an e-mail from zanimax which says alot of things and - if you have chosen the Enter prepaid game time code field, please click Continue and then introduce the game code, and press Redeem Code. which doesnt work -.-
    Options
  • TtT
    TtT
    So i got an e-mail from zanimax which says alot of things and - if you have chosen the Enter prepaid game time code field, please click Continue and then introduce the game code, and press Redeem Code. which doesnt work -.-

What redeem code are you trying to use? Did they send you one?
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    This is not the answer for everyone who has this issue. I haven't been able to login for three days, even before the end of early access, and I can't set up a subscription because that option is completely missing from my account page, as if I don't own the game. In fact it only shows me as having Beta Access and nothing else.
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    Audigy wrote: »
    Abadaman wrote: »
    What is this? when i open https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account it says: In order to setup a subscription, you must first own the game. I have Imperial edition bought from Green Man gaming with 5 days heardstart, what the hell? Can someone help?

You need to enter your game code, you got another one from Green Man gaming in your email.

I'm getting this same message as well but I bought the IE through the official store and I never received any emails other than the verification of my purchase...so the game code must not have applied to my account automatically. So now I'm stuck in limbo.
    Options
  • seretogispreub18_ESO
    FYI: If you ordered through GameFly and are encountering this issue (login error message and you see no subscription options) log in to GameFly and you will see an "Activate ESO Codes" sort of option. That will have two additional codes for you to redeem -- for the Imperial Edition and for the Explorer's Pack.
    Options
  • Paralyse
    Paralyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to come up with some answers for this one, and quickly. Currently if you can even get to the account page, lots of people are having their passwords invalid for no reason, so they can't even set up subs.
    Paralyse, Sanguine's Tester - Enjoying ESO since beta. Trial clears: vSS HM, Crag HM's, vRG Oax HM, vMoL DD, vKA HM, vCR+1, vAS IR, vDSR, vSE
    Options
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    Soo for everyone out there with the Login Information is Incorrect problem to fix it you need to set up a Subscription Plan and it will be fixed.

Please note that it is only a authorization hold, you will be charged $15 TEMPORARILY and then your money will be sent back.

Please allow up to 30 minutes after transaction and attempt to log back on :)

How do you get back your "15$ TEMPORARILY" when people have to use a PAYSAFECARD ?

Edited by moXrox on April 6, 2014 8:50PM
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
    Options
  • luchomet
    luchomet
    Hey I cannot select a subscription plan, where do I choose that?? My account page is not showing anything!
    Options
  • Knobiknows
    • no info in the launcher/client
    • completely misleading error in the client
    • overloaded payment page completely removes all options or hints that there even is a payment page from the account settings !?

do you even QA?
    Options
  • Knobiknows
    Edited by Knobiknows on April 6, 2014 9:09PM
    Options
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne
    I can't access my account or the game. It says that my password is wrong but I suspect it has to do with me not setting up my subscription. Am I correct in assuming that and, if so, how can I correct this? Thank you for any suggestions you can give.
    Options
  • TtT
    TtT
    Roxanne wrote: »
    I can't access my account or the game. It says that my password is wrong but I suspect it has to do with me not setting up my subscription. Am I correct in assuming that and, if so, how can I correct this? Thank you for any suggestions you can give.
    Yes, it has to do with the subscription. Go to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/account/billing/change-subscription and choose your subscription method. If you don't have a credit card or PayPal, you will need to pay up front for at least another month.
    Options
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Yes, it has to do with the subscription. Go to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/account/billing/change-subscription and choose your subscription method. If you don't have a credit card or PayPal, you will need to pay up front for at least another month.

I understand that, but the website is not allowing me to log in, it says my password is wrong. It appears that I am fine on the forums though.
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO

When I click that link it tells me that I first need to purchase the game / enter a game code. Thing is I bought the digital copy through the official site so that code should have been applied automatically. It wasn't and I wasn't emailed one either. So I can't login or set up a subscription but I've bought and paid for the game. Customer service has told me that there is no game code applied to my account even though they see my purchase but, when they forwarded me to the higher ups, they just told me to try again in 10 minutes. It's been three days for me.
    Options
  • TtT
    TtT

I understand that, but the website is not allowing me to log in, it says my password is wrong. It appears that I am fine on the forums though.
    It happened to me only in-game, I'm not sure what the problem is with your account.

When I click that link it tells me that I first need to purchase the game / enter a game code. Thing is I bought the digital copy through the official site so that code should have been applied automatically. It wasn't and I wasn't emailed one either. So I can't login or set up a subscription but I've bought and paid for the game. Customer service has told me that there is no game code applied to my account even though they see my purchase but, when they forwarded me to the higher ups, they just told me to try again in 10 minutes. It's been three days for me.
    That's odd, I bought a digital copy as well..
    Edited by TtT on April 6, 2014 9:23PM
    Options
  • mithrrilb14_ESO
    That's odd, I bought a digital copy as well..

I bet you're having the same trouble as me then. The customer service rep I talked to yesterday even confirmed that the code should have automatically attached to my account but that it didn't. I just haven't gotten a solution or response since then. I think there are multiple problems with logging in and ours is different from the others, since ours is a digital copy from the official site.
    Options
  • Selvator
    Selvator
    Sorry if this has been asked before but:

Can I use my Paypall and after the transaction is complete and have my money back remove my paypall subscription plan?

I want to play now with my 30 day free time but afterwards I will use gamecards, I don't want a auto charge after 30 days because I always FORGET to turn those darn things off -,-"

Seriously I just want to use my 30 days FREE game time without paying for more now :(
    Options