Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• atwon23
    atwon23
    ✭✭✭
    Note to self...do not enter Greenshade.
    Options
  • nerijus_mikalajunaseb17_ESO
    Cannot login - character in Greenshade, Angis, Dark Elf Nightblade, no mods or pets.
    Options
  • Volghan
    Volghan
    Right now i'm just wondering if i'll be able to go past my lv30 nightblade on a fresh templar before it gets fixed
    Options
  • Ako
    Ako
    I think its hilarious that people are quiting because of issues with a MMO in week one..... *** happens, give them time and info and itll be fixed. Your Whining isnt helping anyone

neither is your post, but you already knew that ofc

Options
  • z4oslob16_ESO
    i am completely unable to log into the game, cant access my character, and cant log in with an alt.
    error 332
    90 minutes now on eu server, zone greenshade

Options
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    Cant u simply kick all players which are "so called still ingame" from the game that we are able to relog and not get this Error message anymore???....than at least we can port somewhere else to safe our chars and at least play some PVP or go into other regions.

Edit: all chars in Greenshade!
    Edited by Siddartha on April 4, 2014 7:55PM
    Options
  • Sarahyuki
    Sarahyuki
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info, folks. To reiterate, we are aware of the crash and rollback issues. We're working to track down the cause so we can get a fix pushed out. Right now, we're also investigating reports that Greenshade is down. If you are completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, please reply to this thread and let us know.
    I speak for my friend and he cant log in at all. hes character is in greenshade.

And me who is online in another zone i/we cant teleport there.
    Options
  • Kalinblack
    Thanks for the info, folks. To reiterate, we are aware of the crash and rollback issues. We're working to track down the cause so we can get a fix pushed out. Right now, we're also investigating reports that Greenshade is down. If you are completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, please reply to this thread and let us know.
    Can't log in. I was just walking when I crashed. My brother that now is in Cyrodil can't neither enter in Greenshade.

Beware the Shadows
    Options
  • Anarkaen
    Anarkaen
    Can't log on the server, my character is in Greenshade, serveur EU. And reason is : unkwown reason. Got to have a great try and catch exception in that thing.
    Edited by Anarkaen on April 4, 2014 7:57PM
    Options
  • Wicker
    Wicker
    Im unable to login as well
    Options
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Still can't login into any of my characters, Greenshade, EU server.
    Options
  • Hithlum
    Hithlum
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to log in, char name Hithlum. same for my friend, char name Andem.
    Options
  • Bathoryy
    Bathoryy
    Soul Shriven
    Completely unable to log in with my char, stuck in greenshade EU
    Options
  • yeffy
    yeffy
    It's happening in stormhaven too
    Options
  • kurstein
    kurstein
    ✭✭✭

cant log in to my main but can make a alt. EU server character (bloodblade)
    Edited by kurstein on April 4, 2014 8:06PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear" all hail the night mother
    Options
  • mathijspb
    mathijspb
    Also crached in Greenshade and now i can not log in anymore because of the following error 332 (6:3:787:2): Character is still in game

Char: Ties
    Server: EU
    Edited by mathijspb on April 4, 2014 8:24PM
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... Pet Guardian as compensation for such errors on launch day of all days?

nudgenudgewinkwink
    Options
  • Discrimihate
    Bhakura wrote: »
    Greenshade is like a swiss cheese, people keep falling through holes into oblivion ... come to think of it ... swiss cheese is molag bals secret weapon !!!

No no, swiss cheese would be Sheogorath's secret weapon.
    Options
  • Venkira
    Venkira
    cant login, still ingame. Char: Helth Noir in Greenshade, EU Server
    Options
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    What worries me most is that the entire AD, or at least ALOT of people are stuck in greenshade, meanwhile in EP and DC ... :open_mouth:
    We demand compensation !
    On another note, poor EP and DC were both pushed into a corner today in Bloodthorn campaign on an almost entire yellow Cyrodill. Guess they can use a break from the real Rule.
    Edited by Bhakura on April 4, 2014 8:08PM
    Options
  • Maerthos
    Maerthos
    At least there is no rollbacks now, when noone can reach greenshade :smiley:
    Options
  • Kairani
    Kairani
    Soul Shriven
    Cant log-in with my character, did crash ~90 min ago (in Greenshade / EU Server).
    Edited by Kairani on April 4, 2014 8:08PM
    Options
  • Karas_Hayabusa
    Game completely unavailable cause my main char is in greenshade so i can't create an other one, i got the "character still in game" message so im not able to play to the game at all...
    Quite frustrating.
    Options
  • Kur4
    Kur4
    +1 Cant login. Char: Kirich , Greenshade EU
    Options
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bhakura wrote: »
    Greenshade is like a swiss cheese, people keep falling through holes into oblivion ... come to think of it ... swiss cheese is molag bals secret weapon !!!

No no, swiss cheese would be Sheogorath's secret weapon.

But ... he is allergic?

Options
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    Just tried to login - Unknown Error Occurred. I'm also in Greenshade as it turns out. Wonderful - Char: Sammy Delat - EU
    Edited by SamAkira on April 4, 2014 8:12PM
    Options
  • k_tiltb16_ESO
    Same problem, stuck on: Requesting character load...
    Char: Tiltolini, EU (Currently inn Greenshade)
    Options
  • pi1t
    pi1t

Yep, unable to connect to my char in Greenshade. Alt works fine.

Options
  • Nooblet
    Nooblet
    ✭✭✭✭
    So EU cannot log in at all
    And NA is still just having bad rollback issues

That's what she was asking.

I assume based on seeing 0 NA specifically state they can't log in.
    Options
  • Sliskarn
    Sliskarn
    gottaluv 332, 1,5 hour now :(
    Options