Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• jeremylzb14_ESO
    Please fix this issue, zone is nearly unplaybable
  • Ka_th
    Ka_th
    Please fix this issue, zone is nearly unplaybable

Not nearly unplayable but simply unplayable.
  • Yumz
    Yumz
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix :(
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even access Greenshade any more. The few times i've been able to have resulted in the game world no longer responding forcing me to close the game client, followed by several minutes of "still in game world", then finally reappearing rolled back in whatever zone I was previously in.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Solo18
    Solo18
    You can Level in Cyrodill at Lvl 10 - Scales you to lvl 50 and lots of NPC mobs and places to explore seems pretty stable.
  • ValarDohaeris
    ht2vbsvurebm.png
    It's starting to get boring...
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    why isnt this the #1 priority?
    im sure a statue base isnt as important as a whole zone
    A large yellow rectangle

• Vessaliuscb
    Zone is bogus.

Was waiting around to get a dungeon group, got kicked and still haven't been able to log back in an hour later due to error
  • darkkterror_ESO
    darkkterror_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Kiwi wrote: »

How do you know it isn't their #1 priority? Do you know exactly what all of the ZOS devs are doing right this second?
  • WaystedMinedub17_ESO
    I'm sorry, make that FOUR times in ten minutes now...
  • XShadesX
    XShadesX
    second motif i loot and get rolled back cant talk to npc doors wont open >< jesus
  • disticombeb17_ESO
    I like TES series but you make me hate this game.
  • Maerthos
    Maerthos
    Now cant acess to greenshade. After long loading (usualy i got loading screens fo 15s) game kick me to login screen with "an unknown error occured" i try it from multiple shirines, loactions and dungeons. samne error every time
    Edited by Maerthos on April 4, 2014 7:33PM
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    whole week of working....finally weekend...wana play some TESO...than this ultra fail!!!this pisses me so much off...unbelievable and im not even sure if they have full support over the weekend...dont be that sure that they have a staff there and working 24/7 there atm untill it works round again....if we really have this loginproblems till monday...than Halleluja
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Are you seeing issues getting into Greenshade on the North American or European megaserver?
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Kiwi wrote: »

How do you know it isn't their #1 priority? Do you know exactly what all of the ZOS devs are doing right this second?

This is our #1 content issue to fix right now. As we've mentioned a few times in this thread, this has been a tricky one to track down. We're still trying to determine the cause we can get it fixed.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on April 4, 2014 7:34PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    EU SERVER here no logins possible...error 332
  • Volghan
    Volghan
    Unable to log onto a character that is in the zone. EU. No problems with playing another character in a different alliance.
    Edited by Volghan on April 4, 2014 7:37PM
  • webmastereb17_ESO5
    EU Server here
  • silentgecko
    silentgecko
    ✭✭✭
    i can't enter greenshade, too.

playing a sourceress on eu megaserver. the whole greenshade zone seems to be offline. a lot of my mates have the same problems, they can't enter the zone anymore.

please fix this!
    Guildmaster of Panic Mode! www.panic-mode.de
    Aetherian Archive Hardmode: Clear.
    Hel Ra Hardmode: Clear.
    Sanctum Ophidia Hardmode: Clear.
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena: Clear.

VR 16 Sorcerer - V16 Nightblade
  • Madboris
    Madboris
    european
  • Lizelle
    Lizelle
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, it's pretty much unplayable right now.... I had to go to a city in another zone just to sell stuff. I got rolled back 4 times in a row in the span of like 15 minutes...
  • fallxbackxdown32b14_ESO
    Also happening on North American
  • Ako
    Ako
    Are you seeing issues getting into Greenshade on the North American or European megaserver?

EU megaserver, the rollback issue has been going on for a few days now but logging out after each quest has been a wonky fix to try and get through the zone, as of about 2 hours ago the server became unresponsive so I tried to relog and have been stuck on "character is still ingame" ever since.

The zone, or possible full server needs a restart, and the hardware of the greenshade zone needs a serious looking at as the rollback error seems to be zone wide and persistant

edit: seems the issue is in Greenshade on both the US and EU megaservers
    Edited by Ako on April 4, 2014 7:44PM
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    EU server here in greenshade. Cant log in, stuck at requesting char load. I also had a rollback cuz my char is now logged off in a different zone within greenshade that i was in previously
    Edited by Nacario on April 4, 2014 7:38PM
  • Thourne
    Thourne
    NA server same issues
  • Corbeau
    Corbeau
    I can't enter the game at all anymore. Was in Greenshade, got kicked out. I can't enter now. I am getting "Character is still in the game" message for past 90 minutes.

Edit: I am playing on EU megaserver. Btw, my friend can't log in too.
    Edited by Corbeau on April 4, 2014 7:42PM
  • Ka_th
    Ka_th

European Server

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the info, folks. To reiterate, we are aware of the crash and rollback issues. We're working to track down the cause so we can get a fix pushed out. Right now, we're also investigating reports that Greenshade is down. If you are completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, please reply to this thread and let us know.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • jonka
    jonka
    Hello. The gamebreaking problems in Greenshade have left me unable to access the product I have purchased. Could you have a customer representative contact me to reimburse me in full?