Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• Lionizer
    Lionizer
    Siddartha wrote: »
    peopels are waiting here in europe we have atually 23:07 if u say its a doable thing u can manage in near future i think i speak for all.....than we will wait....but dont torture us and let us try relog here every couple mins when this problem take more than couple hours....than at least we can get over it and sleep....

Good point. Please tell us whether it would pay for us to stay up another few hours or if we should rather go to bed, sleep and get up early in the morning.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

If you have a character that got kicked out of Greenshade, you will likely get error 332 when you attempt to log back into that character. Please completely log out of the game for at least five minutes. If you continue to get error 332 after that, please submit a support ticket and post the number in this thread.

Thank you.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on April 4, 2014 9:12PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Char : Sindor
    Zone : Greenshade
    Megaserver : EU

can't log sinds 9:15 (GMT+1) approximatively, error 332.
  • vengeance501
    My friend suggested it might be linked to the Create a Guardian quest which is also bugged, just a suggestion. Hope you guys get this fixed soon.
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

If you have a character that got kicked out of Greenshade, you will likely get error 332 when you attempt to log back into that character. Please completely log out of the game for at least five minutes. If you continue to get error 332 after that, please submit a support ticket and post the number in this thread.

Thank you.

You must be kidding, aren't you?
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    Support Ticket send:

140404-040571

• Skydive
    Skydive
    support ticket send:

140404-040609
  • Valsetriste
    When is this going to be fixed? SO GLAD I DIDN'T PAY FOR A BETA, uheuheuhe.
  • predat
    predat
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone,

Thank you.

I mean, srsly? for real?
  • RNG
    RNG
    Hi everyone,

Thank you.

any ETA on a fix would be nice
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140404-032722.
  • cyril.monkewitzneb18_ESO
    Cannot log into any characters. error 332, over 2 hours. Game breaking. Gonna try to switch to North American server.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. >:)
  • Inciona
    Inciona
    Your reference code is: 140404-040694.
  • Mafste
    Mafste
    Xiana wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thank you.

You must be kidding, aren't you?

I think they just did something because my guildies said they saw me go offline.
    So I think they mean try to login NOW and wait 5 minutes then create a ticket or pass on your old ticket number ?
    At least that's what Im going to do.

Good luck all!
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    Support Ticket Send: 140404-040670.
  • Eniruas
    Eniruas
    Ticket: 140404-040026
    Character: Tarjà
    Server: EU
  • Lionizer
    Lionizer
    YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140404-040749.

Server: EU
    Character: Lionizer
    Stuck in Greenshade since 19:50 CEST
    Time since last login attempt approximately 20-30 minutes.
    Edited by Lionizer on April 4, 2014 9:18PM
  • iniquix
    iniquix
    Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Are you actually reading ANY posts that are put in here? We have been logged out for 3 hours plus?

• Kisu_
    Kisu_
    140404-040805.
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support ticket sent: 140404-036626
  • craanza
    craanza
    140404-033808
  • Venkira
    Venkira
    support ticket sent:
    140404-040774
    Edited by Venkira on April 4, 2014 9:18PM
  • Seirapwn
    Seirapwn
    i submitted a ticket but i read this thread afterwards and did not save the number is there any other way to retrieve the number?
  • sand_man
    sand_man
    ticket: 140404-040858
  • jeroen.nieuwenhuisb16_ESO
    Ticket: 140404-040854
  • khamuldolguldur
    Support Ticket : 140404-040672

Erreur 332
    Khàmul
    Greenshade
    Megaserver EU
  • paolo.meraldib16_ESO
    paolo.meraldib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Your reference code is: 140404-034864.
  • Lucifer108
    Lucifer108
    ✭✭
    140404-040919.
    Runé /EU /Greenshade

I am getting unknown error and crashing back to log in screen, and not error 338
    Edited by Lucifer108 on April 4, 2014 9:27PM
  • Mafste
    Mafste
    Seirapwn wrote: »
    i submitted a ticket but i read this thread afterwards and did not save the number is there any other way to retrieve the number?

You should have received a copy of your incident number in your mail (in the subject).
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Thank you.

I have submitted three support tickets. One told me to wait, and then contact them if I still could not log in so they could unblock me. I did. Another told me to set the graphics to low and log in. I did. The numbers are 140404-030403 and 140404-033039

I have been logged out since about seven this evening, GMT time. It is now 10:15. I have been logged out for about three hours fifteen minutes.

Again, as someone as said, it is nighttime here. Is this something you think you can fix reasonably soon, or is it something that may take some time, in which case, a lot of people on here are happy to call it a night and go to be. A lot of people would be happier if you gave them a time estimate, even if vague right now.