Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• Ka_th
    Ka_th
    This is still happening, game breaking.

- What quest were you doing at the time? - Idle checking inventory.
    - What is your class and race? - Templar - High Elf
    - Was there a specific ability you used when you crashed? - N/A
    - Did you have any pets or summons when you crashed? - Beta Monkey
    - Are you using any mods? - None
    - Were you talking to a specific NPC when you crashed? - None
    Options
  • Slayo
    Slayo
    I have had rollbacks yesterday was able to comply with them by log-in/out most of the time
    now im not able to log into the zone whatsoever permanent loading screen of greenshade until it disconnects to log in screen of the game no issue with other characters im thinking about re-rolling alliance because of this..
    Options
  • Thoronax
    Thoronax
    Greenshade is now completely inaccessible. When trying to zone into it you crash with an unknown error message.
    Options
  • robertlfppb16_ESO
    This is just awesome... now my main character is completely unable to log in. I were doing some lv25 Fighter Guild quest in Greenshade, had spoken to Sees-All-Colors and were about to enter a portal (created by Sees-All-Colors inside the fighters guild, Marbuk) but I got disconnected and now when I try to log that character in again I get 5 mins of "requesting character load" and then "An Unkown Error Has Occured"... been like this for half an hour now... just wow... I were almost done in that Hell hole of a zone and now I'm completely stuck there.

PS. I can log in my other character..
    Options
  • goz
    goz
    Soul Shriven
    I can't also log in with my main, which is currently in Greenshade. Well I guess they try to fix something.
    Options
  • Sarahyuki
    Sarahyuki
    ✭✭
    So nice my levling partner is stuck in greenshade and cant login... NICE GOING. how about a Fing update this is freaking stupid.... im sorry for my language im not thge first one to get mad and so but WHAT THE ***.
    Options
  • Uthas
    Uthas
    Seems greenshade is currently completly offline. Hope it is to fix the rollback issues. Still even if it does, the communication from their side is shockingly bad. I had atleast expected some big notification about it being offline on forums/twitter/facebook. But we hear nothing. :neutral_face:

Options
  • Madboris
    Madboris
    Hmm. Just made another post about this *** happening to me as well. Cannot log on my main character that is in Greenshade. I don't wanna play a low lvl one again. Did that on beta. Tired of doing same quests all over again but this is far worse.
    Options
  • Sorlie
    Sorlie
    Cant login to my character either. Stays at "Requesting character load" for about a min (SSD harddrive so this is not normal), then It crashes "unknown error has occured"
    Options
  • yeffy
    yeffy
    Hopefully they fix this soon.
    Edited by yeffy on April 4, 2014 6:53PM
    Options
  • Shta
    Shta
    Thank you for the reports, everyone. We're tracking down this issue and will get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks to aware us you work on it, but do we have to change faction to not encounter that or just reroll and rello again till it works ? :/
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    truthfully, i'd only be mildly frustrated if i could at least log an alt... :/

It's interesting that some people are stuck completely, while others only one toon... And perhaps some who were entirely unaffected?
    Edited by WilliamTee on April 4, 2014 6:56PM
    Options
  • Madboris
    Madboris
    well at least i can log my alt till they fix this...
    Options
  • sand_man
    sand_man
    yet another person reporting in with rollback issues in greenshade and now i cant access my character anymore. im in a permanent "Requesting character load..." screen.
    Options
  • Ka_th
    Ka_th
    Yup, it would appear that if your character is in Greenshade then you will presented with a constant 332 Error, been an hour for me now. The most frustrating thing with is, it then prevents you from creating an alt so I'm stuck with a game I can't play.
    Edited by Ka_th on April 4, 2014 7:07PM
    Options
  • Volghan
    Volghan
    Seeing what had happened in greenshade so far, everyone will probably get rolled back to the beginning of the damn zone when it becomes available again...
    Options
  • Lionizer
    Lionizer
    - What quest were you doing at the time? None. In a house, walking
    - What is your class and race? Khajiit Templar
    - Was there a specific ability you used when you crashed? No
    - Did you have any pets or summons when you crashed? No
    - Are you using any mods? AMF, CraftResearchTimer, Esohead, EsoheadMarkers, FoundryTacticalCombat, mhFramework/FullImmersion/Outfitter, Reloadui, XAutoRepair, XTimestamp, ZAM_ReactionColors
    - Were you talking to a specific NPC when you crashed? No

- What quest were you doing at the time? Guardian-building+fighting
    - What is your class and race? Khajiit Templar
    - Was there a specific ability you used when you crashed? No
    - Did you have any pets or summons when you crashed? Monkey Pet
    - Are you using any mods? AMF, CraftResearchTimer, Esohead, EsoheadMarkers, FoundryTacticalCombat, mhFramework/FullImmersion/Outfitter, Reloadui, XAutoRepair, XTimestamp, ZAM_ReactionColors
    - Were you talking to a specific NPC when you crashed? No

I could list at least 5-10 other crashes and it does not seem to be limited to a specific NPC, quest, area of the Zone. Just server broken. Let me log in and go Cyrodiil please >.<
    Options
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I got kicked in Greenshade as well, and now can't make an alt. =/
    Options
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    - What quest were you doing at the time? - The earth forge (from fighters guild)
    - What is your class and race? - wood elf nb
    - Was there a specific ability you used when you crashed? - I logged off cuz I couldnt talk to a quest npc.
    - Did you have any pets or summons when you crashed? - Beta Monkey (which wont go away btw, even tho ive deleted the item -__-)
    - Are you using any mods? - yes but that isnt the issue here
    - Were you talking to a specific NPC when you crashed?

And I can see on my character login screen that I got a roll back cuz my character is logged off in the earth forge, which is a previous quest step I was on.. last time I logged off was in greenshade.
    Options
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    now this is now the XXL rollback woarse version...since over 1 hour not able to relog because of error code 332...char still ingame message...nothing works login with other char...NOPE....make new char and login.....NOPE.....and this hint from support to just wait 15 mins than we get an automatic kick and are able to log back again is not working too....because its now more than 60 mins that i cant log back!!!
    Options
  • Thourne
    Thourne
    Greenshade is getting really really bad right now. Like making me wish for how bad it was yesterday, like yesterdays bad was good. And that is bad
    Options
  • ToT
    ToT
    yep main is stuck there cant even log in, spent more hours out of this game than I care to count...
    Options
  • XShadesX
    XShadesX
    THIS IS FRIGGIN STUPID!!!! now i know why ppl decide to grind to 50 you cant do anything in greenshade. just lotted a motif and get rolled back and not cant even talk to any npc wtf man.
    Options
  • z4oslob16_ESO
    and no official word on when we can expect to get back in.
    If i cancel my subscription on monday, i will still get the 30 days right?

Options
  • iniquix
    iniquix
    As we continue to investigate this issue, a temporary work-around is to log to character select after you've completed anything significant in Greenshade. We realize this is not ideal, but we ask for your patience as we continue look into the cause of the crashes.

So what about those of us who can't log in due to the stupid crashing and 332 errors?
    Options
  • kurstein
    kurstein
    ✭✭✭
    WilliamTee wrote: »
    can you load others?

yes just made 1 new and loads fine
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear" all hail the night mother
    Options
  • Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    Am now unable to progress despite saving every 2 mins, cant warp there. Its not like we have multiple places to go to level for quest coz the levelling process is linear. i.e I HAVE to go to greenshade. This is now a game breaker.
    Edited by Depechenova on April 4, 2014 7:18PM
    Options
  • Anarkaen
    Anarkaen
    Can't even log right now in Greenshade. Would be great if there was something called "communication" in the Zenimax team. Having bug is no big deal, making a zone completely out without a word is.
    Options
  • XShadesX
    XShadesX
    LOGGING OUT AND IN is not a fix i relogged to save progress instead i got rolled back and lost the motif i looted.
    Options
  • WaystedMinedub17_ESO
    This is getting really old really fast. I've had the zone rollback happen THREE times in the last ten minutes. One time was literally rollback, login, rollback 2 minutes later.
    Options