Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• Corbeau
    Corbeau
    2.5h already. Still unable to log in.
  • Lucifer108
    Lucifer108
    ✭✭
    Cant log in Runé/EU/Greenshade
  • Arien Frost
    Arien Frost
    Soul Shriven
    Can't log in to Báthory/EU/Greenshade
  • Hikomo
    Hikomo
    Can´t login either
    EU
    Char: Hikomo
  • RNG
    RNG
    my character is in greenshade and i can't login at all
  • runepower
    runepower
    So first 3 days in a row that the servers go offline maintenance and 4 hours offline thingy for preparations. then finally a night where there is none we get this random 332 error to do the deed, lets hope we can maybe play the game for once...
  • mw1337_
    mw1337_
    my character is in greenshade
    name: chakrá
    megaserver eu
    Edited by mw1337_ on April 4, 2014 8:47PM
  • Skullnookum
    RNG wrote: »
    my character is in greenshade and i can't login at all

Yeah seems anyone that goes into greenshade never returns.. I've just had it where i can't log back on my main character which is there so i can't do anything now apart from level up my other noob characters which i didn't want to do.

Best advice to everyone is just avoid greenshade all together try find somewhere else until it's fixed.

• khamuldolguldur
    Char : Khàmul (sorc 35)
    Zone : Greenshade
    Megaserver EU

error 332

• DylanCb16_ESO
    One of my Chars is stuck in Greenshade (Valyria Cinderheart) and I can't log on any of my characters at all. The second evening where I'm unable to play. It's not like I have nothing else to do, but I really waited for this game for some time, and this saddens me. Don't mean to be greedy, but it also cuts into my 'free' game time.

EU aswell.

Also, who's idea were tie achievements for the forums? I just logged into my mail account to check if my ticket was answered, and got an email from the ESO team, and though 'whoa, that's fast! great!', only to find out that I earned the 10 comments badge. I know there is something like being to sensitive, but this just pissed me off...
    Edited by DylanCb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 8:44PM
  • soulf666
    soulf666
    ✭✭
    Experiencing rollbacks for 2 days by now. Gave up today, it's impossible to complete zone without relogging every several minutes to save your progress in case of rollback. Going to wait till issue is resolved, then continue playing as it's just frustrating, I picked some good gear from guild bank at some point, a good stack of high iron ore and got rollbacked - no ore, no gear, and it didn't get refunded to guild bank as well. So time wasted, guildmates effort and time for gathering ore wasted, nothing refunded, gg.

In meanwhile there is other games beta online this weekend, so gonna go there.
  • iniquix
    iniquix
    Char : iniquix (DragonKnight 33)
    Zone : Greenshade
    Megaserver EU

error 332

over 3 hours now this is pathetic. If you actually had support people at your desk helping those of us with this issue you wouldn't have a HUGE backlog of people.
    Edited by iniquix on April 4, 2014 8:44PM
  • Heimgaard
    Heimgaard
    Soul Shriven
    Greenshade is the ESO answer to the Bermuda triangle. Hope they find out whats wrong soon, got half my family stuck in Greenshade we might soon have to rely on heavy drinking to get thorugh the night:P
  • armen1337b16_ESO
    I haven't been able to login for a couple of hours now. I disconnected while in Greenshade, and now everytime I try to log in it gives me error 332, my character is already in the game apparently. MAYBE A GHOST IS PLAYING IT. But I think it's a bug.
  • Questian
    Questian

Endless "Requesting Character Load" trying to enter Greenshade.
    Char: Questionable
    Zone: Greenshade
    Server: EU
    2 hours and running
  • RNG
    RNG
    yes i have been doing greenshade for 2 days all the rollbacks just make it impossible to play so i log out and now i can't get back in. my 30days is running now so i hope they give us some time back for all of the problems we have been having.
  • markus.dornoffeb17_ESO
    markus.dornoffeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    error 332, Char: Myrill , Greenshade, nearly 3h now , EU Megaserver
  • DylanCb16_ESO
    To cheer everyone up...

The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Predatorija
    yea i agree it happend to me at the same quest and naw i cant logi in back as my caracter is still loged in and waithing for 3 hours naw still nothing.
    sucks
  • Saracyn
    Saracyn
    Soul Shriven
    Moruk wrote: »
    This is a CRITICAL issue. How has this not yet been addressed? It is completely game-breaking in every sense of the phrase.

It's annoying, I wouldn't say "game-breaking". :) If you were rolled back say a couple days to the past that would be 'game-breaking'. I would say this is an inconvenience for sure. I really enjoyed reading your snarky comment! I could only imagine you table-flipping your card table with your computer on it and the rattling of numerous Mountain Dew cans cascade to the floor in your room.
  • RNG
    RNG
    Saracyn wrote: »
    Moruk wrote: »
    This is a CRITICAL issue. How has this not yet been addressed? It is completely game-breaking in every sense of the phrase.

It's annoying, I wouldn't say "game-breaking". :) If you were rolled back say a couple days to the past that would be 'game-breaking'. I would say this is an inconvenience for sure. I really enjoyed reading your snarky comment! I could only imagine you table-flipping your card table with your computer on it and the rattling of numerous Mountain Dew cans cascade to the floor in your room.

just LOL to funny :smiley:

• Lionizer
    Lionizer
    Saracyn, it IS gamebreaking when we are unable to log in to the game. Also, getting rolled back 15 minutes of your game for every 30 minutes you play - while maybe not "gamebreaking", is certainly discouraging enough that most people would just stop playing.
  • Craig_f19b16_ESO
    Still un able to log into my character after 3 hours of waiting, they cold have at least moved all the characters out of the area before they took it down.
  • DeiwoTwitch
    DeiwoTwitch
    ✭✭
    I hope they resolve this problem when i wake up - bed time ;) Sleep well guys.
  • illusions88
    Just got to greenshade did a few quest and the game seemed like i had a DC so i logged out and tried to log back again. Still after 3 hours i get error 332 where i cant log in becouse it says my char is still online. I signed up for a subscription plan today and im omw to take it back! Fix your game plz u have had several beta tests already!
  • Abuse
    Abuse
    Logged out few hours ago in Grathwood and after logging back in I wanted to port to Greenshade and run to another zone.

But after trying porting I got stuck on loading screen. After few minutes I've crashed to login screen with info that something unexpected has happened.
    After logging back in I discovered that I was still in Grathwood.

After that I came here and now I won't be trying to port to Greenshade again, don't want to be stuck there.

Gamebreaking stuff... And I'd advise to hurry up, since a lot of people will be coming soon...
  • RNG
    RNG
    for 2 days there have been rollbacks and problems with the game just make it impossible to play why haven't they address the problem yet
  • Siddartha
    Siddartha
    peopels are waiting here in europe we have atually 23:07 if u say its a doable thing u can manage in near future i think i speak for all.....than we will wait....but dont torture us and let us try relog here every couple mins when this problem take more than couple hours....than at least we can get over it and sleep....
  • Kexia
    Kexia
    Char: Discordia

Zone Greenshade

megaserver EU

3 hours can't log in

the worst early access ever.
  • paul.lowenadlerb16_ESO
    been rolled back all day in greenshade and now I cant even log on