Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to the EU server since Wednesday.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

Options
  • Kastro194
    Kastro194
    I am completely unable to log onto my character in greenshade. Other characters are fine.

EU Server
    Edited by Kastro194 on April 4, 2014 7:43PM
    Options
  • Discrimihate
    NA Server kicked 4 times in 10 minutes. Continues to roll back been like this 3 days... 3... DAYS... Come on now.
    Options
  • Madboris
    Madboris
    I cannot login into Greenshade for almost 2h now!!!!!!!
    Options
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    i cant log in right now with my main in greenshade
    Options
  • Runoff
    Runoff
    Soul Shriven
    My char was in greenshade havnt been able to log in 1.5hrs char still ingame. Help!! EU Server
    Edited by Runoff on April 4, 2014 7:44PM
    Options
  • Mirked
    Mirked
    ill tell you the cause of the crashes. The ritual summoning quests are so bugged. the mobs spawn every 5 seconds. There are probably hundreds of people camping them over and over and over and over
    Options
  • iniquix
    iniquix
    I cannot login to Greenshade for over an hour now. Others with well over 2 hours. Roll backs constantly before this. This should be a priority for you.
    Options
  • Thourne
    Thourne
    As an example of how bad it is on NA servers right now, I have attempted to do the same quest as fast as possible 7 times now and can't get it done before I get out of synch and rolled back.
    Options
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    Thanks for the info, folks. To reiterate, we are aware of the crash and rollback issues. We're working to track down the cause so we can get a fix pushed out. Right now, we're also investigating reports that Greenshade is down. If you are completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, please reply to this thread and let us know.
    I completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, 2 hours...

Options
  • kpop_ESO
    kpop_ESO
    Are you seeing issues getting into Greenshade on the North American or European megaserver?

There are 7 pages of people posting with this issue, and another 10+ additional threads started about this issue. Instead of requesting players post what quest or action they were taking, or asking what server they are on.... wouldn't it be more efficient to simply:
    + Do an account dump of the people posting
    + Match the e-mail account information from the Forums to their Game Account Information
    + Query the characters associated to that account who are, or were in Greenshade within X period of time
    + Identify the exceptions or anomalies within the character logs
    + Match similar exceptions/anomalies across all characters whose logs were pulled

Sorry, not flaming or trying to sound rude.. Just seems like querying players via the forum for specifics is less efficient and much more slow than utilizing back end logging that I'll assume exists.

I personally am not stuck, but just about my entire guild is - with the general consensus now being that the game is not worth the frustration or time investment, and thus people are quitting/cancelling already.
    Edited by kpop_ESO on April 4, 2014 7:46PM
    Options
  • Scoa
    Scoa
    Thanks for the info, folks. To reiterate, we are aware of the crash and rollback issues. We're working to track down the cause so we can get a fix pushed out. Right now, we're also investigating reports that Greenshade is down. If you are completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, please reply to this thread and let us know.

hi, i am totaly unable to log any character and the main are in Greenshade (EU server)

Thx to fit it
    Edited by Scoa on April 4, 2014 7:45PM
    Options
  • mtrebineb17_ESO
    mtrebineb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Impossible to login into greenshade, right after "rollback", for 1.5 hrs already. Endless "requesting character load" message. EU megaserver.
    Options
  • DealWithMeal
    I am completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now for 2 hours already
    Options
  • mikekellandb16_ESO
    I also crashed out in greenshade and now can not log in any characters at all just says error 332 character still in game so all my characters are now unplayable.
    Options
  • Ako
    Ako

Unable to log in to character in Greenshade, EU, character selection states character is still ingame and alts/new characters cannot log in either.
    Options
  • ValarDohaeris

Same here, I can't log in.
    Options
  • maxterhex
    maxterhex
    maxterhex wrote: »
    I completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, 2 hours...
    My reference code of ticket is: 140404-032722.
    Options
  • Kalinblack
    I was there now, I was blocked and crashed. Now i'm trying to log in again but says (errore 332) that seems to be that te character is still online. I tryed after 20 min but nothing changes! WHAT TO DO? T.T
    Beware the Shadows
    Options
  • Skydive
    Skydive
    im also stuck in greenshade well i was loading into greenshade it was a loading screen of death and now for like 90 minutes it says my char is still online
    Options
  • dezzaab16_ESO
    I was at the bank, when i tried to talk to the banker he wouldn't respond, so i wanted to relog (had happened before in that zone) and during the relog (which took 4minutes?) i killed the game and rebooted my computer, now i keep getting 332 error code, char still in game ( on any alt, even in diff. zones)
    Have mailed and have asked for phone, but im quiet sure im not the only one ;)
    Options
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quests in instances are fine, its really the main instance of greenshade that seems to be the problem, I know litterally any free roaming in marbruk leads to a rollback every 5-10 mins now, so I pick up a quest and leave immediatly to the elden root wayshrine (i use it as a checkpoint) , its the only way ive been able to do any progression. Using any crafting table in marbruk is like an invitation to unlimited griefing...
    Options
  • Kastro194
    Kastro194
    A little further info from me, I didnt crash out to not being able to log into green shade, i was offline for 4 hours before i came home and was unable to log in. Was not a quest issue, before i logged out i was actually trying to leave greenshade and its bugs
    Options
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, this has been stated several times in this thread. People are having these issues mainly because they cannot access greenshade. Their characters are stuck in there. Thats the zone where all the faulty happens, such as rollbacks. I have other characters that I am able to access, but they are not in greenshi. ade.
    Options
  • mikekellandb16_ESO

I also crashed out in greenshade and now can not log in any characters at all just says error 332 character still in game so all my characters are now unplayable.

I wouldn't mind if it was just the character in greenshade but its stopping me playing alts .
    Edited by mikekellandb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 7:50PM
    Options
  • Spawnsplitter
    I was luckily not in greenshade at the moment as i teleported out alittle earlier, but now it crashes with "unknown error" every time i try to use the shrine to get back in. It doesn't matter where in greenshade i try.

My friend can't log into his character in Greenshade with the "character still logged in" error after 30-40 minutes being logged out.
    Options
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greenshade is like a swiss cheese, people keep falling through holes into oblivion ... come to think of it ... swiss cheese is molag bals secret weapon !!!
    Options
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to login! Error 332 for nearly two hours now. EU server / Greenshade zone
    Options
  • Ka_th
    Ka_th

Been unable to log into my character on Greenshade for about 2 hours now.
    Options
  • fallxbackxdown32b14_ESO
    I think its hilarious that people are quiting because of issues with a MMO in week one..... *** happens, give them time and info and itll be fixed. Your Whining isnt helping anyone
    Options