Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Greenshade RollBack Issues for Everyone in the Zone Getting Worse.

• Valentine
    Valentine
    Same Crashed and cant log in Char: Valentine Area:Greenshade / EU Server
    Options
  • TwoSocks
    TwoSocks
    Cant login, Char:Kei, Server: EU
    Options
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Can't log in. Char: Aewing, EU, currently in Greenshade. Got kicked out an hour and a half ago.

I'm seeing all EU here...
    Options
  • schovanb16_ESO
    error 332 for 3 hours now, can't login, I was in Greenshade, EU server
    Edited by schovanb16_ESO on April 4, 2014 8:19PM
    Options
  • Meet_Snowmaker
    Char: Snowmaker (EU ofc) logged out in Greenshade around 2pm (was a misstake)
    Options
  • Methelion
    Methelion
    Thanks for the info, folks. To reiterate, we are aware of the crash and rollback issues. We're working to track down the cause so we can get a fix pushed out. Right now, we're also investigating reports that Greenshade is down. If you are completely unable to log into a character in Greenshade right now, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Nearly all my guild (100+ players) is unable to log in now. Same goes for me.

dc'ed in Greenshade
    no active quest
    no pets
    was selling items when i got dc'ed
    Options
  • k_tiltb16_ESO
    Cant login: Char: Tiltolini (EU) location: Greenshade
    Options
  • Rahjenaos
    Rahjenaos
    same here. Eu Server, me (Rahjenaos/Prahja) & buddy were in Greenshade around 20:00 when disconnect hit us, both cant log in with any of our characters

edit: i can't even use characters that have never been in Greenshade. heck, i can't even start new ones!)
    Edited by Rahjenaos on April 4, 2014 8:23PM
    Options
  • Hrazmadul
    Hrazmadul
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login (infinite requesting character load, sometimes unknown error)
    Megaserver: EU
    Char: Lure
    Edited by Hrazmadul on April 4, 2014 8:32PM
    Options
  • Nazaan
    Nazaan
    I am completely unable to log in to my character who lagged out in Greenshade (Error 332(6:3:787:2)). The laggy moment was reminiscent of the beginnings of a roll back. I love the game and just want to get back in to play. I have raised two tickets with CS, only one has been answered.
    Options
  • predat
    predat
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me. char Predat
    EU server , greenshade
    Options
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure you guys are hard at work, but don't spose we can get like a... 'guesstimated' e.t.a. of when people will at least be able to log their toons and get them the hell out of dodge? (greenshades) Pretty Please?

Or at least where it will let people log their OTHER characters?

I'm just trying to figure out whether I might as well just head to bed is all. Thanks gyus. Just keep swimming!

p.s... Having you tried turning it off and on again? ;)
    Edited by WilliamTee on April 4, 2014 8:24PM
    Options
  • fatyr
    fatyr
    I am completely unable to log in to my character.. logged out in Greenshade.. now gives (Error 332, friends can see me online.. EU server
    Options
  • Mafste
    Mafste
    Char: Dook (EU)
    Where: Greenshade
    Problem: Got disconnected and the server won't release me.

Now stuck at error 332 and am unable to play for around 3 hours now.
    Wish I could at least play my other character but it won't log in either.
    Creating a new character fails also.

Have to admit I'm slightly disappointed but it's still an amazing game :smile:
    Options
  • davidetombab16_ESO
    davidetombab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    same here , stuck in loading
    Char: Moriarty
    EU Greenshade
    Options
  • Artifakt
    Artifakt
    Can't login, Char: Fullmoon (EU), Location: Greenshade. Game hanged while questing in Greenshade, when I try log in I get error code 332.
    Options
  • Nooblet
    Nooblet
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure as they they find out any new info we will be informed.

A guesstimate is only possible once the problem is found and a potential solution thought up. Without that it's simply a guess, which is worthless.
    Edited by Nooblet on April 4, 2014 8:30PM
    Options
  • Lionizer
    Lionizer
    EU Megaserver
    Guild says my character no longer shows as "online" - however I still get the 332 error when trying to log in with any of my characters.
    - I am not having fun with this game at the moment. Pay to suffer - yay?
    Options
  • resychro
    resychro
    I am unable to log into a character that is in Greenshade. Char name - Resychro

Server EU

When I try and log into my main char I get requesting character load and after about 10mins then comes up with a unknown error
    Edited by resychro on April 4, 2014 8:37PM
    Options
  • paolo.meraldib16_ESO
    paolo.meraldib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to login, same error 332 char already logged in

Char: Merak

EU Greenshade
    Options
  • Moth
    Moth
    same here, greenshade, can't log in :(
    Options
  • Amenthes
    Amenthes
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login.
    Char: Amenthes (EU)
    Options
  • 3.14ratteb16_ESO
    Error 332
    Maligna Matanza/EU/Greenshade
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you for the reports, everyone. We're continuing to work on a solution for the Greenshade region outage.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DeiwoTwitch
    DeiwoTwitch
    ✭✭
    Same unknown error has occured - Greenshade... Waiting 2h :'(
    Options
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    a 15 hours downtime to attempt to fix it on launch day is going to decimate their reputation.
    its only going to get a whole lot worse as more and more people reach it.
    Edited by Kiwi on April 4, 2014 8:35PM
    A large yellow rectangle

Options
  • ccas7
    ccas7
    After 3 days of unfixable rollbacks, we shouldn't have high hopes of playing any time soon, especially in Greenshade. I guess we should call it a night.
    Options
  • zentauruseb17_ESO
    zentauruseb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    May we also asked whos [censored] idea was to stress test only first 15 levels for months?
    This could have been avoided, but nooo... God forbid you let large number of players actually test your game...
    Options
  • Ako
    Ako
    Thank you for the reports, everyone. We're continuing to work on a solution for the Greenshade region outage.

I know its a big ask, as this issue must be only affecting a very small percentage of the total server population, but is there any chance of a server restart so we can try and get out of greenshade or play an alt?

Options
  • Skullnookum
    My character lvl 23 dragon knight was also in greenshade when this issue just started about 20minutes ago when i tried to log back onto the character. Don't know what to do now.
    Options