CRITICAL BUG: booted to lobby and player and map rolled back in cyrodiil

• Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and yet again. 3rd time now.
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crash. Again & again....aaaand now a queue.
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime the game crashes and we come back, the game has rolled back, meaning the Score Eval timer gets reset. Another crash means, the next eval is now again almost 55m away.

:(
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Just found out it is resetting champion points too. I am done for tonight...
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Durnik wrote: »
    Just found out it is resetting champion points too. I am done for tonight...

Looks like many others are too.

Primetime in Gray Host and DC is 3 bar. lol
  • Sassyuke
    Sassyuke
    ✭✭
    How many hours have the devs been looking into this? I logged into Cyrodiil and got to play for a whole 10 mins.
  • MedicInTheWild
    MedicInTheWild
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    I know you stated your team is looking into this, can we get a quick update if possible.
    Maybe move this thread into DEV TRACKER until fixed?
    Medic
    All platforms and servers
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    GL with this madness. Have fun, everyone who can. :)
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit, my one night off this week, and this occurs right after a PATCH...bummer.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I played for 35 minutes and got kicked 3x...but it did reset my used potion...
    #waitingtiltomorrow
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All of the ZOS big wigs are either traveling home from the Netherlands or are taking a day off after traveling home so the silence is not surprising to me. I don’t expect any sort of fix until at least Wednesday.
    Edited by LonePirate on April 9, 2024 1:14AM
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for a fix...
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • DrOctopu5
    DrOctopu5
    Soul Shriven
    Yep that's six crashes I've seen. I'm out.

I can experience bewildering deja vu and sisyphian fury in real life, so no thanks.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. I'm also done for tonight. Can't even get back into the game now.

Guess when ZOS said the year long celebration would bring some surprises, this was one of them.

:(
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    can we plz get a a update

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is it every patch lately seems to have massive issues with PvP? @ZOS_Icy @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im sure there is no update of note until tomorrow at least. And why would there be any rush. Half of us are here from many outrageous PvP issues from the game launch. Didn't leave yet.
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21:34 Booted again PC/NA in Brindlski after killing the DC player seiging from inside the keep. That's it for me 4 times a charm. PVE bound tonight.
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure there is no update of note until tomorrow at least. And why would there be any rush. Half of us are here from many outrageous PvP issues from the game launch. Didn't leave yet.

Facts.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, here is an update. The team is working to resolve this. We have more testing on a potential fix, but we won’t have that for certain until tomorrow. So we’ll provide an update again something late tomorrow afternoon. That will give us time to test and verify if our potential fix will work.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, here is an update. The team is working to resolve this. We have more testing on a potential fix, but we won’t have that for certain until tomorrow. So we’ll provide an update again something late tomorrow afternoon. That will give us time to test and verify if our potential fix will work.

Oof.
  • Dyngrin
    Dyngrin
    ✭✭✭

The issues in Cyro are far more serious than I believe ZOS realizes. Any fix should not wait until "tomorrow", the Cyro PVP zone needs to be brought down now and not be brought back up until the many issues are resolved (see above).

--Dyn
    Grand Overlord Dyngrin, Templar, Daggerfall Covenant (PC/NA)
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    Cyro has been in absolute state of disarray the past few months with all the exploits and issues it has. Balance is another thing entirely but that's usually just a matter of personal opinion. The fact that the game just DOES NOT WORK properly in multiple scenarios is absurd .How is it even the case that every time something gamebreaking is fixed, some other game breaking thing is introduced to take it's place? It almost seems intentional at this point.
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyro has been in absolute state of disarray the past few months with all the exploits and issues it has. Balance is another thing entirely but that's usually just a matter of personal opinion. The fact that the game just DOES NOT WORK properly in multiple scenarios is absurd .How is it even the case that every time something gamebreaking is fixed, some other game breaking thing is introduced to take it's place? It almost seems intentional at this point.

Not intentional... just lack of resources across the company. I'm sure its just a handful of devs left at this point to focus on these things, trimmed QA depo, etc. Most resources pulled to next game.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AGAIN!
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right. Critical bug and maybe there will be a fix tomorrow.

I’m glad I’m not paying for ESO+ anymore.
  • Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they forgot to feed the hamsters powering the servers before they left for Amsterdam 😜
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭

thxz
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knew the tarnished set was holding cyro pvp code together. Bring it back I guess
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TBH this is quite historically accurate, maybe its part of the 10 year celebrations?
    Back in 2014 the servers used to crash and reset every time an emp was crowned and then left the campaign.
    People were flipping emp like this across multiple players back on EU during the first few months.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)