Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CRITICAL BUG: booted to lobby and player and map rolled back in cyrodiil

• Bjoerdr
    Bjoerdr
    ✭✭
    ... and the next zone crash in Cyro ( PC/EU )
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    PC/EU Grayhost. Can't log into a different character in Vvardenfell now, I'm stuck at the loading screen.
    Fluff'ii - EP Sneaky-Cat-People
    Elendil Ellesar - EP Stabby-Stabby-Healer
    Khalisah al-Sinan - EP Fire-Breathing-Shieldy-Person
    Liara Motierre - EP Blinky-Storm-Mage
    Fetches-Fetches-Glitter - EP Lizard-Light-Smasher
    Zevran Demnevanni - EP Sneaky-Vampire-Mage
    Vindictal - EP Evil-necROMANCEr
    Shepard Andersson - EP Smashy-Dragon-Man
    Anduille - EP Cute-Bosmer-Bear-Lover
    Eamhair Eimhir - EP Necro-Poison-Wolf-Girl
    Orlog gro-Morkul - EP Smashy-Sorc-Orc
    Lucien la Malfaisance - EP Book-Beamer
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin can we get an update on the cyro problems?
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this sucks....

If it was PvE it would already have been fixed, at a min would of had a bigger update.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good time to farm recipes, if the zone is constantly being reset. And if you find one, go back to that spot after a rollback. Maybe mail the first one to a friend as soon as you pick it up. Not sure how rollbacks work, but there must be some way to save items from vanishing.

Edited by Jaraal on April 8, 2024 10:25PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it still happening?
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it still happening?

Yes. just got booted and getting back in lots of people at same spawn point.

Edit: and definite roll back, as quest i had completed and just turned in are back to needing completed.
    Edited by Taggund on April 8, 2024 10:45PM
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be nice to know if they are still actively working on it or went home for the day as to at least not waste people's time
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twice in the past 20 minutes.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It just happened again shortly after 7pm Eastern, April 8 on PC NA Gray Host for EP.
    Edited by LonePirate on April 8, 2024 11:08PM
  • M33tr3
    M33tr3
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful way to say "thank you for 10 years"
    'We agree we haven't been communicating as much as we should on this matter (among others) and for that, we apologize. There really is no excuse.' ~ @ZOS_GinaBruno , nov 2018
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just happened to me, literally 2 mins ago.
  • Kickimanjaro
    Kickimanjaro
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened to me twice in the past twenty minutes.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well this sucks....

If it was PvE it would already have been fixed, at a min would of had a bigger update.

It’s also happening to people in Summerset and Vvardenfell. Wouldn’t want to be the unlucky person who gets a page after 14+ hours of farming and is rolled back…
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    Negate exploit, followed by seekers exploit, followed by tarnished exploit, all for weeks/months at a time, now followed by this. Hope it gets fixed within a reasonable time frame for once.
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
    Wont happen but... If this is broken and going to take time since Cyro is broken give us 2X telvar so people go to IC
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Booted again lasted 11 mins this time Cyrodiil is hazardous to my health atm
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negate exploit, followed by seekers exploit, followed by tarnished exploit, all for weeks/months at a time, now followed by this. Hope it gets fixed within a reasonable time frame for once.

This. How in the hell is this acceptable for a company of this size?! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This. How in the hell is this acceptable for a company of this size?! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

There does seem to be a major failure with every patch since the beginning of the year.

I wonder what changed with the QA department in January.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

There does seem to be a major failure with every patch since the beginning of the year.

I wonder what changed with the QA department in January.

What are you all talking about?

It has been like this for years now, maybe even worse. Please don't act like this is new. And please don't expect aynthing to be done about it...
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....aaand down again. And we're back. Just wow.
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol They've gone home for the day
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm scared. I've been in 4 crashes in a short time. I'm afraid I will get lost in one of these transitions.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    So we had another crash on the Gray Host Campaign (PC/NA)

And before the crash EP were fighting AD at the Farragut. EP had the AD scroll.

DC was fighting AD at the gate to take the Altadoon scroll.

After we all came back from the crash, the AD scroll at Farragut had been reset to its temple and all of DC were ported back to the Southern Gate.

:(

Just doesn't feel like we are making any progress atm, if the game is just going to keep resetting everything every-time it crashes.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And another one
  • Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that devs and leadership are MIA on this isn't surprisingly but disappointing.

This is flat out unacceptable as a gaming company, or any company for that matter.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Just now.

• Photosniper89
    Photosniper89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also... just crashed again and reset.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Took one resource, everyone immediately got yeeted and reset. Not even in game for 10 minutes. PVP run called. This needs a priority fix.
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    and yet again