Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• anthemik
    anthemik
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    joshweps wrote: »
    Totally off topic guys but is there a /spit? lol that was my fav in wow

I liked to do it to corpses in PvP. :D

Ah, you're one of *those* pvp'ers

I'm watching you.

*vanish*

Ninjas don't come out until the first expansion!
  • DarkoDon
    DarkoDon
    ✭✭
    DarkoDon wrote: »
    This happens with EVERY mmo, it's nothing new.

No, not every MMO markets their game preorders as much as ESO. The main selling point of the preorder was the early access. The game should not be down for maintenance every day of the early access time. It's not okay, and there's no excuse you can contrive that will sate my dissatisfaction. This isn't some F2P korean grindcore they're launching. This is the ELDER SCROLLS. They should have been better prepared, period.

Dude, EVERY MMO, don't care what you say. I have played all the AAA titles and more. This same rant happened with SWTOR. "But it's STAR WARS, they should have been better prepared."

Btw, SWTOR gave us extra month gametime for our "inconvienece". Maybe ZOS will do the same, could care either way.

It's impossible to launch perfect. Never gonna happen. So don't understand the whining threads like this one. You could be doing literally ANYTHING else right now, and it would be more constructive. Same goes for me so I'll just end it there....../thread

Okay:

1. It's irrelevant how other MMOs launched. That does not excuse poor preparation. There are still bugs in the game that were reported in the beta months ago.

2. SWTOR is garbage and has always been garbage. Only good thing about it was the story.

3. It's not about launching perfect, it's about getting what we paid for and what we were told we were going to get. I.E. Early access to the game, not late access to the beta.

4. I find stating my dissatisfaction with the product I am receiving to the developers to be much more productive than defending the developers plain blunders.

1. No it's not. Happens every mmo and will continue. There's no way to change that FACT there, so stop trying.

2. Agree with you there. But it was just the most recent example.

3. You got what you paid for. Your playing the game early. (5 days or 3 days, whatever you paid for.) The game has only been down for maybe a total of 8-10 hours in the 60 hours it has been since early release.

4. Your posting your dissatisfaction on the forums for all these people who can't do a thing for you seems either unproductive or a cry for attention. If you are dissatisfied so much, write an email, make some calls, hire a lawyer, or just plain quit the game and don't come back. Posting here is doing changing nothing concerning your dissatisfaction. This isn't the developers "plain" blunders. I'm pretty sure you don't develop games...give it a shot.

** On a side note, we pay $15 a month on top of innitial purchase. Are you saying you don't want our money going to fixes/extra content? I hate to pay $15 a month for them to just sit back and you get what you get. Nice to see my money going to good use.

• Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    anthemik wrote: »
    joshweps wrote: »
    Totally off topic guys but is there a /spit? lol that was my fav in wow

I liked to do it to corpses in PvP. :D

Ah, you're one of *those* pvp'ers

I'm watching you.

*vanish*

Ninjas don't come out until the first expansion!

*random stealth nightblade ability*
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    If Razum-dar was here he would break us out of this mess!
    this.

Razum-Dar would have given us an ETA.
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MichaelServotte Administrator, Moderator admin
    3:32AM
    Hello,

Our team is still working on the North American megaserver as we speak. We are working hard to resolve the issue and bring everything back up as soon as possible.
    We will keep you informed as we receive updates. Thank you for your patience.

Let me just repost this so the Zenimax robots don't have to.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    enfp wrote: »
    Aw, man. It's been like four hours and I kind of need to sleep but I feel like it's been long enough that servers are gonna go up after I lay down. Yikes,

*agreed* because I already gave insightful.

ily
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭

No, not every MMO markets their game preorders as much as ESO. The main selling point of the preorder was the early access. The game should not be down for maintenance every day of the early access time. It's not okay, and there's no excuse you can contrive that will sate my dissatisfaction. This isn't some F2P korean grindcore they're launching. This is the ELDER SCROLLS. They should have been better prepared, period.

Dude, EVERY MMO, don't care what you say. I have played all the AAA titles and more. This same rant happened with SWTOR. "But it's STAR WARS, they should have been better prepared."

Btw, SWTOR gave us extra month gametime for our "inconvienece". Maybe ZOS will do the same, could care either way.

It's impossible to launch perfect. Never gonna happen. So don't understand the whining threads like this one. You could be doing literally ANYTHING else right now, and it would be more constructive. Same goes for me so I'll just end it there....../thread

Okay:

1. It's irrelevant how other MMOs launched. That does not excuse poor preparation. There are still bugs in the game that were reported in the beta months ago.

2. SWTOR is garbage and has always been garbage. Only good thing about it was the story.

3. It's not about launching perfect, it's about getting what we paid for and what we were told we were going to get. I.E. Early access to the game, not late access to the beta.

4. I find stating my dissatisfaction with the product I am receiving to the developers to be much more productive than defending the developers plain blunders.

1. No it's not. Happens every mmo and will continue. There's no way to change that FACT there, so stop trying.

3. You got what you paid for. Your playing the game early. (5 days or 3 days, whatever you paid for.) The game has only been down for maybe a total of 8-10 hours in the 60 hours it has been since early release.

4. Your posting your dissatisfaction on the forums for all these people who can't do a thing for you seems either unproductive or a cry for attention. If you are dissatisfied so much, write an email, make some calls, hire a lawyer, or just plain quit the game and don't come back. Posting here is doing changing nothing concerning your dissatisfaction. This isn't the developers "plain" blunders. I'm pretty sure you don't develop games...give it a shot.

** On a side note, we pay $15 a month on top of innitial purchase. Are you saying you don't want our money going to fixes/extra content? I hate to pay $15 a month for them to just sit back and you get what you get. Nice to see my money going to good use.

You're*
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • MardukAU
    MardukAU
    For all the ppl bitchin... Welcome to first week of new MMO's. If you dont like it wait a month next time before you buy a game so they can sort out the prob's first.
    Death is Certain, Life is Not!!
  • anthemik
    anthemik
    Aw, man. It's been like four hours and I kind of need to sleep but I feel like it's been long enough that servers are gonna go up after I lay down. Yikes,

That comma at the end makes me feel very anxious for you, or maybe *whispers* you only fell asleep. Aw!
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭

Okay:

YEAH! We don't have to take this any longer! Errmm... actually we do :(
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Maybe the game is over...that's it guys ESO has finished.. it's been real, i will miss every single one of you, my adventures in the game were amazing all the way to level 7, awesome $90 well spent..

The force is cheap with this one.
  • stargazer62085b14_ESO
    I'm going to guess they will be up at 6am edt, because that is when I go to work.
  • HiveStar
    HiveStar
    MardukAU wrote: »
    For all the ppl bitchin... Welcome to first week of new MMO's. If you dont like it wait a month next time before you buy a game so they can sort out the prob's first.

You just want to be the only one with a mudcrab. >:(
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do not feed the trolls. I implore you please do not feed the trolls.
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • grimnitz
    grimnitz
    ✭✭
    Somewhere on Tamriel our technicians are hard at work on the servers...1537780_765550776797040_1002164382_o.jpg
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess they will be up at 6am edt, because that is when I go to work.

Agreed. Because that's when I really need to wind down and go to sleep.
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @grimnitz‌ OMG that is just.... so perfect :D
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @grimnitz‌ That is wrong on so many levels.
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    grimnitz wrote: »
    Somewhere on Tamriel our technicians are hard at work on the servers...1537780_765550776797040_1002164382_o.jpg
    OMG the technicians are New Zealanders...it makes so much sense now.
    Edited by DanteYoda on April 2, 2014 9:12AM
  • Madae
    Madae
    ✭✭
    You guys should just find ways to entertain yourselves while you wait. I'm currently holding two conversations in two threads arguing with people about how the game should work. It's a lot of fun!
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    grimnitz wrote: »

Damn kiwis, migrating even to Tamriel now? Sheesh
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    HiveStar wrote: »

@MardukAU Why you gotta have a monopoly on the mudcrabs yo?
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • balkor02
    balkor02
    Soul Shriven
    Coffee - Check
    Early Access - Check
    Quick fix food - Check
    Recently 10 hrs sleep - Check
    Prepared for 24-48 hr game time - Check

Ooooo when the server comes up im prepared lol
  • Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stop laughing about it!
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    Madae wrote: »
    You guys should just find ways to entertain yourselves while you wait. I'm currently holding two conversations in two threads arguing with people about how the game should work. It's a lot of fun!

Are you telling them to just hush and get ready for school?
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭

Stay away from the voodoo?
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • HeXCalibur
    HeXCalibur
    ✭✭
    @grimnitz‌ WHAHAHAHAHA
    Member of House Annunaki - The Vampire Guild
    Member of Knights Of ESO - The South African Social Guild on the NA Servers
    South Africa | Ebonheart Pact | Dragon Knight
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭
    HiveStar wrote: »

Yes
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Stay away from the voodoo?

Funny thing about voodoo. I had a character with a name like that in another mmo.
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • FTWhitledge
    balkor02 wrote: »
    Coffee - Check
    Early Access - Check
    Quick fix food - Check
    Recently 10 hrs sleep - Check
    Prepared for 24-48 hr game time - Check

Ooooo when the server comes up im prepared lol

But are you prepared for them NOT to come up hmm? ;)