Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Server maintenance times

• jessenash1234_ESO
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    So guys, again we have to wait a bit, but never fear, for the Downtime Defenders will give you cheer! (-facepalm- dangit SuperJ look what you've done to yourself)

So in the meantime, lets discuss our characters, ill start!

I play as SuperJChat (duh) a level 12 nightblade working on the shadow path,
    ive tried my hand in pvp, gone through a bit of quests, but i've found that i spend most of my time.... Crafting! (ugh) all my crafting levels are already 5+ (some are around 12) so if you guys need stuff crafted for you just come to me ;P
    I also discovered a great farming spot (if you are in ebonheart pact, if not sorry =/) which i have used to get over 100 of wood/iron in about 20 minutes xD
    I picked nightblade because ive always enjoyed being stealthy and ranged (god i love killing something before it even gets to me)

Tell me about your character!

Whelp, Im torn currently between my Imperial Templar on Ebonheart Pact and my Imperial DK on Covenant (2 Imperials? Yep. 2 Imperials). I may have screwed the pooch with my Templar because I failed to realize that a resto staff is a must for healing so I will have to level that up eventually, though I am only lvl 12 on him anyways. Again, I am usually melee guys. Oh, and they have very traditional Roman i.e. Imperial names that I cannot remember right now lol. Oh, Augustus Arcadius for Ebonheart; Gaius Drachus for DC.
    Edited by jessenash1234_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:45PM
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Necromancers, bring that server back to life!
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    3.3k comments with over 74,000 views...can we reach 100,000?
  • tjmorrishb16_ESO
    Edited by tjmorrishb16_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:46PM
  • Veramir
    Veramir
    Doraelari wrote: »
    Veramir wrote: »
    I better get something to show me you are really sorry about your terrible service Bethesda

The game isn't even out yet, so they don't really owe you any compensation. Also, Bethesda is in no way responsible for this.

Bro, you're such a drone. It's been over 12 hours and we were told we would get 3 days early access. The game has been down for maint longer than it's been open. Don't tell me they're not responsible for this TERRIBLE service. If the game doesn't come up for another 2 months would you be angry then or would you still kiss their rear?

Uh, my point was that you're blaming Bethesda when they have nothing to do with the servers. If you're going to blame someone, then blame Zenimax. Wow, calm down.

What is the first thing you see when the game starts up? Do inform me :D
  • Ciinen1988
    Ciinen1988
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad we don't get emails when there is a new comment after our posts on the forum. My phone would have exploded (or been thrown) 3200 comments ago lol
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    So guys, again we have to wait a bit, but never fear, for the Downtime Defenders will give you cheer! (-facepalm- dangit SuperJ look what you've done to yourself)

So in the meantime, lets discuss our characters, ill start!

I play as SuperJChat (duh) a level 12 nightblade working on the shadow path,
    ive tried my hand in pvp, gone through a bit of quests, but i've found that i spend most of my time.... Crafting! (ugh) all my crafting levels are already 5+ (some are around 12) so if you guys need stuff crafted for you just come to me ;P
    I also discovered a great farming spot (if you are in ebonheart pact, if not sorry =/) which i have used to get over 100 of wood/iron in about 20 minutes xD
    I picked nightblade because ive always enjoyed being stealthy and ranged (god i love killing something before it even gets to me)

Tell me about your character!

I play as Mattox Bailong, a level 7 Breton Templar of the DC. Right now I'm sailing with a band of pirates I gathered in Stros M'kai and I'm getting ready to explore the island of Betnikh. So far I've been dividing my game time between questing, gathering resources and crafting. Looking forward to hitting level 10 to move to Cyrodiil for a while, to help the DC efforts.

I'm alternating between bows and sword and shield (but I really miss the one handed weapon skill, with out the shield.)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We are re-opening the North American megaserver NOW.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • shalaylien
    new announcments on login Sending in-game mail has been temporarily disabled.
    all guild functionality has been temporarily disabled
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    OMG ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The King is Here!
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    I NO *** JUST LOGGED IN IT'S REAL GUYS I'M LITERALLY IN THE GAME
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • mortalous
    mortalous
    ✭✭
    Logged in!
  • RandomusNamus
    I better get something to show me you are really sorry about your terrible service Bethesda

The game isn't even out yet, so they don't really owe you any compensation. Also, Bethesda is in no way responsible for this.

Bro, you're such a drone. It's been over 12 hours and we were told we would get 3 days early access. The game has been down for maint longer than it's been open. Don't tell me they're not responsible for this TERRIBLE service. If the game doesn't come up for another 2 months would you be angry then or would you still kiss their rear?

Uh, my point was that you're blaming Bethesda when they have nothing to do with the servers. If you're going to blame someone, then blame Zenimax. Wow, calm down.

What is the first thing you see when the game starts up? Do inform me :D

And what's the second? And what's the giant wall of text on the loading screen say?
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    guild features unavaiable???!?!?!??!?! oh no!
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • gustasonmichaelub17_ESO
    Dirigible wrote: »
    We're getting ready to bring the server back online, folks. Please stand by.

By the nines! It's a switch! Just throw it and boom, happy people!

Curse you all at ZO for this! May you be turned into Cheese, eternally gnawed by skeevers!

Baha!
    Well played ma'am/sir. Well played.
    "Our race has not been strained for all these ages through that sieve of dangers that we call Natural Selection, to sit down, in the tedium of safety.
    The bourgeois is too much cottoned about for any zest in living; he sits in his parlour out of reach of any danger, often out of reach of any vicissitude but one of health-- and there he yawns."
    -Robert Louis Stevenson
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    111 pages and im in the game now playing!!!
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    Huh. I keep getting logged out of the forums.
    This is a day for bugs of all sorts.
  • LytaLoo
    LytaLoo

I'm in I'm in!!!! yay!!! thanks Jessica!!!
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    I'M IN!!!!
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    OK, maybe not, but at least it's trying to let me in, I'm past the log in screen.
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Guild making has been disabled temporally. I guess its to do with mail issue
  • Frimlin
    Frimlin
    Soul Shriven
    Yay!
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    Adventure-Time-Finn-Beautiful.gif
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
  • frederickvanbenthemeb17_ESO
    IM IN!
  • Zeusmagic
    Zeusmagic
    gBjtXhA.gif

• larimous
    larimous
    Ok so who here remembers the 77hr downtime when swg launched then the complete washback where you lost all your xp, creds, and certain items..... This is nothing compared to that. Thank you @ZOS_JessicaFolsom for all your hard work today.
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    A new waiting game has just started. How long till you get into the player select screen.
    The King is Here!
  • Artmonger78
    Top ten Most Hated Things to Wait For
    10. Waiting for the bathroom at a concert when your favorite song comes up and you're just past the doorway so there is no turning back.
    9. Ketchup in a glass bottle, enough said.
    8. Game of Thrones, Season 4.
    7. screw this list.. servers back up......

YAY!
  • Boracks
    Boracks
    Soul Shriven
    And I'm in. Just in time to log out and go to work for a 10 hour shift... But nice to see it patched okay. :)
  • Melkie
    Melkie
    ✭✭

<3!!

Thanks Jessica!

Thanks Devs!!