Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Server maintenance times

• MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    pad11 wrote: »
    pad11 wrote: »
    Well, as we all scatter our separate ways, blown to the winds of tamriel like dust, like the butterflies we so grossly harvest in midair, let us always remember the good fortune that a crushed server gave us, allowing us to come together to embrace the banality of waiting for the world to re-open for our leisure, our pleasure, our embrace. Soon I will return to my abode, I will patch the beast and I will prepare myself for battle...and for fishing...and maybe making a fancy belt (okay, sash, but i struggle to call anything a sash...).

Yes, first I will go see my eldest play baseball, and that is a good thing, making this a great day....oh sure, I didn't get to embrace The Scroll, but I embraced the Oblivion of Non-Access...and it was good, it was sweet and I fed on its succor. And in the end, a guild was formed, and it, too, was good...and I will embrace it anon, for surely I will. So until this evening, when familial duties have been met, when I've witnessed the burgeoning skills of my progeny in person, on the Diamond of Life (oh, our household loves baseball...it's that deep here), I will ravage the server, ravage it unlike it has been ravaged in, oh, say the last 12 hours...

Later all! Hope to see you in game and will definitely see you In Guild!!!

pat!

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    HA! nice! ty!

np. you deserve it for that very well written farewell

• Wylerayb14_ESO
    Officially pissed, this was my day off.
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    Well at least it didn't take as long as trying to find an airplane in the ocean.......too soon?

Maybe... :flushed:

they have been talking about that plane for longer then us with the dowtime... lets beat them! KEEP POSTIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »
    Veramir wrote: »
    I better get something to show me you are really sorry about your terrible service Bethesda

The game isn't even out yet, so they don't really owe you any compensation. Also, Bethesda is in no way responsible for this.

Yes they do I want a pony! Wait make that a GOLD Unicorn that shoots rainbows!
    The King is Here!
  • Loviotor
    Loviotor
    Prepare for the login server to die.
  • Morbias83
    Morbias83
    My characater atm is Carramon Mejere Lvl 7 Nord Templar in Daggerfall Covenant. Mostly just questing/gathering for now working towards crafting as well. Have yet to make it to pvp but looking forward to it. Will probably be making a wood elf nightblade soon as well.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I started a Assassination Dunmer Nightblade then my 15 minutes of playing were over because of The DownTime.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    thank Kynareth!!
    Edited by juic3 on April 2, 2014 6:41PM
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    I better get something to show me you are really sorry about your terrible service Bethesda

The game isn't even out yet, so they don't really owe you any compensation. Also, Bethesda is in no way responsible for this.

Bro, you're such a drone. It's been over 12 hours and we were told we would get 3 days early access. The game has been down for maint longer than it's been open. Don't tell me they're not responsible for this TERRIBLE service. If the game doesn't come up for another 2 months would you be angry then or would you still kiss their rear?

• Zazzix
    Zazzix
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    So guys, again we have to wait a bit, but never fear, for the Downtime Defenders will give you cheer! (-facepalm- dangit SuperJ look what you've done to yourself)

So in the meantime, lets discuss our characters, ill start!

I play as SuperJChat (duh) a level 12 nightblade working on the shadow path,
    ive tried my hand in pvp, gone through a bit of quests, but i've found that i spend most of my time.... Crafting! (ugh) all my crafting levels are already 5+ (some are around 12) so if you guys need stuff crafted for you just come to me ;P
    I also discovered a great farming spot (if you are in ebonheart pact, if not sorry =/) which i have used to get over 100 of wood/iron in about 20 minutes xD
    I picked nightblade because ive always enjoyed being stealthy and ranged (god i love killing something before it even gets to me)

Tell me about your character!

Your farming spot, I am interested in this yes lol. Well I play Zazzix Velmortis, I'm a level 16 Imperial Sorceror. An interesting race choice for my class I agree racial wise. But I like him the way he is. I play Ebonheart aswell, and have focused many of my points in storms calling, lightning everything.
  • RandomusNamus
    We're getting ready to bring the server back online, folks. Please stand by.

Thanks for the update!
  • frederickvanbenthemeb17_ESO
    anyone on already?
  • BrandynPublic
    I think @ZOS_JessicaFolsom did a good job especially considering the fact that she was thrown to the wolves so-to-speak. Good job @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    TuterKing wrote: »
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    With this wait I think I'm going to have to start up a new character when I can log in again. Question is which Character should I create.

2: Bosmer - Dragonknight- Earthen Heart - Bow - Light - Ebonheart
    3: Altmer - Nightblade - Assassination - Dual Wield - Heavy - Ebonheart
    4: Orc - Templar - Restoring Light - Resto Staff - Light - Ebonheart
    5: Redguard-Sorcerer - Daedric Summon-Two Handed- Heavy - Aldmeri
    6: Breton - Nightblade - Shadow - Bow - Medium - Daggerfall
    7: Nord - Sorcerer - Storm Calling - Destruct Staff - Light - Aldmeri
    8: Imperial-Dragonknight-Draconic Power-Sword & Board-None/Disguises-Dagger

#2. You might ask why 2 but the answer is simple. Always choose number 2!

That's a good choice for other reasons as well, my Beta character was Almeri and my current character is Daggerfall, so starting an Ebonheart character would be good.

Current character:
    Dunmer - Templar- Dawns Wrath- Dual Wield- Medium armor- Daggerfall

Beta:
    Bosmer- Nightblade- Shadow- Dual Wield- Medium- Aldmeri

As I said #2 is always the answer :smile:
    The King is Here!
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    Ok guys lets flood the log in now once the server is up and we can brake it again :)
  • evasive
    evasive
    I'm not trolling I thought someone said 3:15... :( its not going up then..
  • Dirigible
    Dirigible
    ✭✭

By the nines! It's a switch! Just throw it and boom, happy people!

Curse you all at ZO for this! May you be turned into Cheese, eternally gnawed by skeevers!
  • Wylerayb14_ESO

I love you

Oh thats sexual harassment
  • Lustrati
    Lustrati

Bro, you're such a drone. It's been over 12 hours and we were told we would get 3 days early access. The game has been down for maint longer than it's been open. Don't tell me they're not responsible for this TERRIBLE service. If the game doesn't come up for another 2 months would you be angry then or would you still kiss their rear?

you do realize that Zenimax made this game not Bethesda don't you >.>

• Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    So guys, again we have to wait a bit, but never fear, for the Downtime Defenders will give you cheer! (-facepalm- dangit SuperJ look what you've done to yourself)

ive tried my hand in pvp, gone through a bit of quests, but i've found that i spend most of my time.... Crafting! (ugh) all my crafting levels are already 5+ (some are around 12) so if you guys need stuff crafted for you just come to me ;P
    I also discovered a great farming spot (if you are in ebonheart pact, if not sorry =/) which i have used to get over 100 of wood/iron in about 20 minutes xD
    I picked nightblade because ive always enjoyed being stealthy and ranged (god i love killing something before it even gets to me)

I am an altaholic, I have 7 alts across all three alliances. I would list them all but frankly I don't remember their names atm ;0

My current main I do remember:

Grecanis Arr; Imp sorc ..light armor/sword & board.

"I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
  • dark_hagrwb17_ESO1
    GCSH_Dok wrote: »
    mitsukozen wrote: »
    This was a forum about server maintenance, not what build your computer is. Stay on topic.
    Back from Five Guys and already on page 100 and something by the time I hit post. I will have to say, although I was shy about going, having Five Guys was not as bad as I thought it would be. The fries are so good!

For those of us who may not live in the continental United States, that just sounds... wrong...

I had to look twice and make sure of what I was reading.... calling your restaurant Five Guys is almost as bad as calling it Two Dogs.
    I'm going back to EQLandmark until the servers are up, that or bed again or maybe coffee.....mmmmm coffee...yes drinking coffee while playing Landmark in bed in my sleep. Sounds a goer to me.

Take all the time you need ESO. I want to play a smooth game not a broken frustrating one. Although you should have added a fix to the quest on Bethnik to increase the number of warlock and frequency of mote drops off them or go back to the swirling black holes instead. But thanks for fixing Proving Your Worth Beating the stuffing out of arrogant Orcs is always on the to do list.
    In the meantime people go play Path of Exile the game d3 was meant to be, get it off steam that
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭

giphy.gif
    The King is Here!
  • Thundergod
    Boracks wrote: »
    I must admit this has been the best server down thread in 12 years that I have been online gaming.

I've never experienced this much downtime during early access of any game
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

By the look of that double post on my screen, even the Devs are having fourm issues. they feel out pain, too. Jone and Jode watch over this particular one.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • RandomusNamus
    Dirigible wrote: »

By the nines! It's a switch! Just throw it and boom, happy people!

Curse you all at ZO for this! May you be turned into Cheese, eternally gnawed by skeevers!

Kind of a cheesy reference don't you think?
  • hatcher12
    hatcher12
    Soul Shriven
    Haven't been this anxious for something to open since my son was born...almost waited as long:)
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭

Uh, my point was that you're blaming Bethesda when they have nothing to do with the servers. If you're going to blame someone, then blame Zenimax. Wow, calm down.

• T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭

Myself am a Level 10 Redgaurd DragonKnight named Teknos The Great for the Ebonheart Pact. Haven't tried any PvP yet. Will when i get a few more quests done! Concentrating on Blacksmithing and Woodworking!
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well its 2.36.

I'm starting to wonder if the EULA I just agreed to again means something :)

Agreed.
  • LoLEProps
    LoLEProps
    If you can't log on now, there is something wrong with your account.