Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    To all Defenders,
    Unfortunately I am unable to create the guild until the allow guild menus again, but fear not, we have your names and we will add you eventually.
    I'm sorry for this delay, but spend your time leveling yourselves up!
    Also it appears I cannot make an All-Alliance guild, we will have to pick one.
    we are going to discuss this further, but please be patient and await news!

Stay strong Brothers/Sisters!

Heh , i will wait for the invite hehe.

Can you even fit everyone in just 500 slots?

considering we may have to have more then 1 guild due to the systems in place, we will most likely be able to accomidate everyone
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    Holy crap 113 pages :open_mouth:
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    I vote Dominion! But that's because I'm a Bosmer she-devil...or I'm not....my toon is..not me...or are we one in the same? can't wrap my head around this now.... :dizzy_face:
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Omg...the thread is still going? Wow.
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Good news and Bad news. Good news: I have officially made Downtime Defenders! invites will be coming out shortly! Bad news: I can only select one alliance for the guild, and have decided to go with Ebonheart Pact, being as it is my home alliance, but this shouldn't hinder us in any way, and as time goes by we may add sub guilds for the Covenant and Dominion. I expect to see you all online soon!
  • anthemik
    anthemik
    Good news and Bad news. Good news: I have officially made Downtime Defenders! invites will be coming out shortly! Bad news: I can only select one alliance for the guild, and have decided to go with Ebonheart Pact, being as it is my home alliance, but this shouldn't hinder us in any way, and as time goes by we may add sub guilds for the Covenant and Dominion. I expect to see you all online soon!

Excellent choice! "Sidler" will be happy to lend his bow to the cause.
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭

I will make a new character just for the DD. Looking forward to the invite.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Froobert
    Froobert
    ✭✭✭
    Invite me when you can~ I'd love to join. Glad we made it this far and I look forward to NOT having a downtime ever again~ Hopefully.

Now I can finally go do what I wanted to do.

Sleep.

giphy.gif
    Froobert the Tank
    When In doubt, Bash it out! :)

"Member of Noore"

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    GUESS WHAT GUYS MORE DOWN TIME
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Back to the forum
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    godfather3.gif
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Welcome back my friends! For this sever down time I came prepared. I brought cookies!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    The King is Here!
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah *** EU! >:) The same attitude as in SWTOR... :'(
  • Artmonger78
    200 pages before uptime?!
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Hehe ... Where is Jessica ?
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    This makes around 24hours of total downtime during the early access period.
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    200 pages before uptime?!

Lets make it 300!
    The King is Here!
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    And here we go again.
  • vanity
    vanity
    ✭✭
    Time to bring this thread back!!!! LOL
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Hello My DD's
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • vanity
    vanity
    ✭✭
    Jessica rename this thread Downtime Defenders?!
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    So is the official launch in 3 or 4 hours
  • Sorgrim
    Sorgrim
    ✭✭✭
    Woo!
  • Severia
    Severia
    ✭✭
    It's completely ridiculous. I have never seen such a mismanaged Early Access. I had the three day early access and the servers have been down every evening when I wanted to play. Really not worth preordering.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    yea but if ya need to get your copy from the store they have a 48 hr grace period
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Karner
    Karner
    vanity wrote: »
    Indeed
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    vanity wrote: »

its_alive1.gif
    The King is Here!
  • daniinturre
    daniinturre
    Soul Shriven
    I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, prime time say 8pm to 2am gmt or +1 is never gonna be a good time for maintenance. It says European sever after all.
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Severia wrote: »
    It's completely ridiculous. I have never seen such a mismanaged Early Access. I had the three day early access and the servers have been down every evening when I wanted to play. Really not worth preordering.

You just got unlucky. Last one was in the middle of the night for most people and when it was down during the day most people were at work/school. This one is down because the game is coming out in 3 or so hours.

*on a side note* Hay its my 50th comment :smile:
    Edited by TuterKing on April 3, 2014 6:17PM
    The King is Here!
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Whoops that was a fail... Sorry about double post.
    Edited by TuterKing on April 3, 2014 6:17PM
    The King is Here!